THE SHADOW PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED

Magi Goddess

Hi i'm shadow princess and i've been playing pokemon since firered, now how i came to find these forums is by my best friend @Sapphire Mahala so shout out to her for helping me entertain myself with these games and for recommending me play pokemon rejuvenation because it is amazing, so a little more about me is that i like to knit, talk, and just have fun, another thing is i'm very chill but i can be crazy passionate when i have to be so yeah that's all i really have to say because i didn't want to make too long for anyone that doesn't have enough time to be reading all of this oh and one last thing i hope that this community will welcome me with open arms and funny/dank memes cuz who doesn't love a good meme alright bye for now peeps 

Just now, Shadow Princess said:

Hi i'm shadow princess and i've been playing pokemon since firered, now how i came to find these forums is by my best friend @Sapphire Mahala so shout out to her for helping me entertain myself with these games and for recommending me play pokemon rejuvenation because it is amazing, so a little more about me is that i like to knit, talk, and just have fun, another thing is i'm very chill but i can be crazy passionate when i have to be so yeah that's all i really have to say because i didn't want to make too long for anyone that doesn't have enough time to be reading all of this oh and one last thing i hope that this community will welcome me with open arms and funny/dank memes cuz who doesn't love a good meme alright bye for now peeps 

THANK ARCEUS about time you made this post lol welcome bestie have fun and don't be messy 

On 8/8/2017 at 1:37 PM, Shadow Princess said:

i hope that this community will welcome me with open arms and funny/dank memes cuz who doesn't love a good meme alright bye for now peeps 

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard who will gladly supply you with all the memes you may ever need

here is a sample

Spoiler

Image may contain: outdoorImage may contain: textImage may contain: textImage may contain: text