Pokemon Full Moon Blind Run (Complete)

Filthy Casual

Welcome to my first run-through of Pokemon Full Moon! Let me first thank you for checking out this page. This run will be completely blind, and as such, I have no idea what to expect. I hope you enjoy some of my first impressions of this game!

Chapter 1: The Abhorrent Absolution

Before we even get to the beginning of the game, I am already blown away by the title screen!

4RRLghx.png

Look at this detail! There is so much art packed into this one image, and it really has me excited to see what the rest of this game has in store for us!
EWbVrme.png

At the introduction, the professor explains to us that we are a girl named Luna. She ran away from her family and friends due to her constant bullying. As such, we only have one friend with us: our trusty Arcanine.

XFUxPH9.png

Again, this game goes above and beyond with the art! It is so neat to see this method of presentation. Since this is considered our best friend of the game, I thought there would be only one name fitting for him:

Spoiler

2a8HqeC.png

Forgive me if my nicknames are a bit cliche. Still, having an Arcanine as a starter is neat!

As we were heading out of our cave home, we ran into a commander of a "Team Lightning" known as Redi. Redi challenged us to a battle, claiming we were withholding information from him.

Spoiler

iODyqjT.png

Since this was a commander, it was obvious we would be in for a tough fight. There would be absolutely no way a commander would-

oY3dFov.png

...or, that happens.

Also, what?

NxMQZEw.png

BRILLIANT SENTENCE STRUCTURE!

After defeating the leader, we met another new character.

ZB04SlQ.png

Chan tells us that he used to be a good friend of Luna's, but he eventually started to bully her. As such, this devastated Luna's psyche, making her feel completely alone. If that wasn't enough, however, Chan then said this:

0UFSPrV.png

I am already getting a bad vibe from Chan at this point. To bully someone completely only to say "Sorry, by the way, I guess I love you, lol," is completely out of the blue. There was no character development, and Chan only comes off as a creeper in this scenario. Luna sees it, as well. As soon as she hears it, she tries to run as far away from him as possible. After all, after constant bullying from her "lover", there's no way she would just open up to him. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if-

GtfXHVI.png

WHAT?!

Before I rant, I should also mention that I indeed caught another team member. Meet the second member of the team:

Spoiler

m0XVbsH.png

Maybe I'll use her. Who knows? I've never used a Swanna before.

Either way, I cannot stressed how forced this romance currently feels. We as the player only know the guy for less than five minutes, and they are already star crossed lovers?! And this is even after all of the bullying! She doesn't get angry at Chan at all! She decided "Sure, I'll just go to your parent's house. I'm not sure if I trust you after all of those years of bullying yet, but sure, I guess I love you, lol." It's completely ridiculous and rushed. More time was needed to develop this relationship.

Either way, Chan eventually brought us to his parents house. So far, if there is anything I can praise, it's the environments.

bXzRxWx.png

So far, they look colorful, interesting, and... and...

JVoVReo.png

91rtxk9.jpg

Grammatical errors aside, we got yet another new team member!

Spoiler

6XgOyQx.png

I told you my nicknames were cliche.

Still, Bulbasaur could prove useful. He might make it on the main squad.

As we walked into Chan's house, he told us something disturbing; his parents died. Of course, Luna offered her condolences. Chan allowed us to then explore his house, where we found something disturbing.

d6ozpK3.png

We learn a bit more about Chan here, including the fact that his sister is the Champion, as well as the fact that his brother may have committed suicide. Chan found us reading the diary, asking why we were reading it. However, Luna lied to him, not wanting to hurt his feelings. We then heard a knock on the doorbell. As we went to look, we found more bullies from the school.

23cDkSt.png

As you may guess, rather than develop their characters, both of the old bullies tell Luna "You're dating Chan? Guess you're off limits now, lol." Honestly, my earlier rant applies here. They then discuss the fact that Team Lightning has invaded. Without question, Luna went off to confront the problem...

...but not before getting drunk!

vUDM8iP.png

I really want to see if this has in game consequences.

So far, I'm getting a lot of pre V9 Rejuvenation vibes from this game. In other words, it seems to have a stunning world, but not much character development. The dialogue also seems to need some work so far. However, I would still love to see what happens next. As such, next time, we will be confronting Team Lightning!

Current Team

Spoiler

1lCz0QS.png

Edited by Filthy Casual

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2: Catching Spree

After Chan reintroduced Luna to his friends, it was time to head back to the academy. Fortunately for us, along the way, we ran into a ton of Pokemon! Here are just a couple we caught.

Spoiler

8uNOITQ.png

soobfy5.png

XwKvHSH.png

And that's just in one cave! There are a lot of Pokemon in there you wouldn't expect to catch until the end of the game!

Of course, while in the cave, we ran into an interesting ice path.

VE42BNR.png

Honestly, I like these graphics. The shading looks quite nice, allowing the rocks to pop out more in comparison to Rejuvenation and Reborn. It also helps that nearby, there is even a legendary!

QRw6uae.png

Eventually, we made it out of the cave, where we ran into a battle between a Tauros and Boufallant!

Z12WqxK.png

Of course, Chan told us to keep quiet, not wanting to disrupt the two. However, one of his friends decided to open his mouth, attracting the attention of the two Pokemon. It was time to fight...

Spoiler

...and in a wild battle!

PlpPL5x.png

Here, I can be positive again. In my opinion, Reborn and Rejuvenation do not do these types of battles enough justice. Why can't you catch the Scrafty or shiny Garbodor? There is technically nothing stopping you, and as such, you should be able to at least attempt it. Here, however, you get the option to attempt to catch one of the two. Their catch rate is also quite low, so there is more of a reward if you can snag one. Luckily for us, that's just what we did.

KYXtNXN.png

Say hello to the greatest Chicago Bull!

Eventually, we defeated the two members, and headed out to the academy...

...but not before catching another Pokemon!

Spoiler

F9aFS0z.png

The fact that Generation 7 is included is another plus for me!

As we were about to arrive to the academy, we discovered something horrible: a little girl unconscious!

fs3PqeU.png

Chan quickly picked her up, rushing her to the academy. We quickly followed suit...

...but not before catching yet another new Pokemon!

Spoiler

qIg6aaI.png

Eventually, we made it to the academy. Chan had invited us to his room, but as we entered, we discovered an unfortunate familiar face...

4jPoISa.png

I'm sorry, didn't I beat you?

EptdslQ.png

Meh, whatever. There's honestly little reason for Luna to love him, anyway.

We decided to rush Chan into his room, only to find it destroyed. As it turns out, Chan's father worked for Team Lightning, but eventually left. Soon afterwards, he perished. As such, the Lightning grunts are now looking for the professor to work on their machine. Next time, we will attempt to stop them!

Current Team

Spoiler

rP5540P.png

Chapter 3: Busted

After getting bit by a Seviper, clearly the logical way to heal it off is to nap...

...or at least that's what the game tells us.

As such, Chan gave Luna an objective: find out any information regarding Team Lightning. Luna decided to first check the library, as there is a wealth of knowledge already there. As she was looking, however, she found something much more sinister...

9nRVGNV.png

...a guy with no attention span.

Seriously, how the hell has he not noticed that there's a Team Lightning base in front of him?!

Seriously, though, it turns out that the Team Lightning base was in front of the book shelf. We decided to enter the base, and...

...well, I've got a couple things to say about them...

Spoiler

One: the design isn't bad for a grunt.

AEnZl1M.png

It looks simple enough. However, the uniforms look a bit to similar to the Plasma knights for me to enjoy.

Second, their base:

bJGZQT2.png

It's a bit bland for my liking, and they leave too much stuff around to be tampered with. You'll see what I mean in a bit.

Third...

...just this...

cGvoIIt.png

...why?

Either way, as we made our way through the base, we received our first evolution!

Spoiler

1P9Omys.png

We eventually made our way to a large room of grunts, where we discovered something terrifying...

qt2pE7A.png

Apparently, the Professor had been working with Team Lightning. That would be a nice twist if we connected with him in any way, but as it stands, the twist is meaningless. We overheard them say that they would be heading out to the forest. As we were heading out to stop them, however, we were met by the sick girl...

rwCr66S.png

That's right, the girl's father turns out to be the leader of Team Lightning. Without hesitation, the others ran off to stop them...

...and I say the others because we went back to visit the Lightning base. While there, we made a couple discoveries. First, we found a Lillipup in the back.

8aazlvZ.png

Strangely enough, however, in that same room was a Master Ball. Why they would leave that there is beyond me, but whatever, I guess it works. We then tried breaking out Darkrai. However, nothing worked. We would have to free it another day...

...except we found something else in the back...

nDr6VCX.png

Don't tell me...

HTAEWZW.png

WHAT?!

I don't think I have to elaborate how busted this is for this portion of the game. We not only got a Master Ball, but we also got access to Calm Mind from an old man outside! What makes it even worse is that soon after this, we get the TM for Psyshock! To be honest, I am now getting worried that legendaries will be thrown at us as if they are candy, and I really don't want that. It diminishes their value.

Regardless, I guess we have a new team member.

Fratcmy.png

After that little incident, we ran to the woods, where we found...

2MyeNsw.png

Corey?

Spoiler

wiiQiwD.png

Yeah, definitely Corey.

h3Cey5d.png

The battle begins with ICE-engerg getting off one Icy Wind before going down to a Dragon Breath and Bite.

wgpEk0c.png

420 follows that up with a Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, and Take Down combo. Druddigon does not wake up during this process, eventually going down.

gZ8Xo4s.png

Tiamat decides to go for a Water Pulse on Litleo. Headbutt almost brings it down. As such, Tiamat is switched out.

Bj1hmmv.png

Jordan is easily able to dispatch of Litleo with a few Horn Attacks. However, with our weakened team, this sets up Radius's third Pokemon...

qyfKWB6.png

...really?

This is Team Lightning's leader?

I am not impressed with this team in the slightest. Their plan is to use Darkrai's nightmare's to stomp out good dreams in the world. They had Cresselia to store away all of the good dreams, as well...

...EXCEPT SHE EASILY ESCAPED WITH LUNA'S HELP.

Hopefully, this team becomes more threatening in the future, because if that was their leader, I'm wondering what's left.

After that disappointing battle, Radius rage quit to the back of the forest. Before we gave chase, we found something neat!

kB2Vkj0.png

Of course, he wasn't able to activate his secret weapon, being the Alakazam in a tube. Because of this, we chased him back to the edge of the forest, where we found...

...another Alakazam in a tube?

3vsvPYv.png

Still, we did run into Redi again. It was time for a rematch!

Spoiler

Qcw3gOi.png

This sprite is much better! It feels new and unique!

yOCSGme.png

The battle begins with ICE-enberg slowing down Seviper with Powder Snow. However, since he is poisoned, I switched out, as I wanted to get him some experience.

tQg6U5A.png

Ribbon unfortunately switches directly into a Bite. However, a Psyshock is enough to bring it down into red. Seviper is forced to switch out.

BKerYuX.png

Ribbon decides to switch out, as well.

hP7Ngiy.png

Jordan gets off a couple Pursuits before going down.

ZMMv4pW.png

Luckily, Tiamat is there to finish the job.

TRyboid.png

Ribbon takes care of Seviper with a Psyshock, finishing up the battle.

As we were about to stop the machine, we were teleported away to a snowy forest. That would certainly explain why the trees were teleporting. Next time, we will be continuing into the forest!

Current Team

Spoiler

awRgmN1.png

19 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

At least the battle background looks nice.

Excellent point! They do look awesome! I suppose that I was too caught up in the fact that I've already got a Cresselia to notice. They are awesome, and so far, I don't notice any field effects! I'm waiting for them to come, but if they don't, that's fine by me. I don't want every game to feel like Reborn/Rejuvenation.

43 minutes ago, MrFireyJ said:

I personally really like these types of fourm posts. I have completed Pokemon Full Moon, so I'm excited to see your reactions and thoughts in the future chapters. I'll make sure to follow along!

Thanks! So far, the game seems really interesting, especially given the fact that I have an Arcanine as a starter! That's pretty cool!

Chapter 4: Worst Boyfriend Ever

After our escapade with Team Lightning, we were teleported to a nice looking snowy area, filled to the brim with ice Pokemon.

nmPZBlP.png

We started off the part by exploring, training against some of the people there. Along the way, we even caught a new member!

Spoiler

HEIUgZR.png

Bloody Mary joins the team! Sadly, this means goodbye to ICE-engburg.

We then discussed what we would be doing. We had decided that we would be heading over to the next town for Christmas (which means Jesus is apparently cannon in this world. I bet one of his miracles involves catching Arceus in a Pokeball at full HP). This gives us a bit of insight into the characters. Chan wants to be a gym leader, Orchedy wants to be a nurse, and even Luna gets some inspiration. She decides to challenge the gym leaders.

munZUug.png

It's not much, but it's enough to set up our motivations. In fact... in... fact...

...don't tell me...

1xXrv8g.png

Before we headed out to the next town, Dinor revealed he was the rock type gym leader. He offered to battle us. Without hesitation, we accepted!

Spoiler

SkuQ0ZQ.png

The battle begins with... with...

fUxVrEs.png

I bet you can guess what happens.

really hate this, as there is no indication of a fight coming up. On top of that, despite the fact that we are supposed to lose, Dinor has the audacity to say THIS:

YIqaSfV.png

Jfyj9NY.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

You won because you had a level 32 Rampardos which outspeeds everything on my team! Don't act as if I had a chance!

After that battle, we continued onward to the next town, and honestly, this town is pretty neat.

EjTWGfP.png

The reason everything looks strange is because the colors reflect the Northern Lights in the sky. The background is constantly changing colors, and that's honestly a neat touch. Still, before we entered Orchedy's cabin, we got another evolution!

Spoiler

0l5ioqH.png

We ended up in the cabin, where we decided to draw straws to see who would get who presents. After drawing, we received...

Spoiler

Chan... goodie...

b6SKdQ2.png

The next day, we ended up finding that perfect present for him: a Dragon's Orb!

jeUkxaH.png

As we were headed back, however, we were treated to another cutscene. Meet our newest character, Nello!

hhUFDZ7.png

Nello exclaims how happy he was to see his brother. As we walked back to give Chan his gift, however, we realized that Orchedy hadn't retuned. Luckily for us, Luna's boyfriend Chan was ready to help. He wanted to save his friend, stopping Luna from risking her-

4CbfS0I.png

WHAT THE HELL, CHAN?!

You would really let your girlfriend go through that without helping her?! What kind of boyfriend are you?! 

Nello then in an inexplicable fit of rage challenged us to a fight, claiming he had been through more than us. As ridiculous as that is, it's still about as strange as this:

HpDyfru.jpg

As such, we decided to take the free EXP!

Spoiler

gJpDwP4.png

And now we're fighting happier Taka, I guess...

lrnL7tU.png

The battle starts with an inexplicably excellent lead. One Ominous Wind almost KOs the Duosion, forcing it to switch out. However, Nello makes a great play and switches to Girafarig.

xej6aJq.png

Mary is switched out for Tiamat.

5mS6iSM.png

Tiamat gets flinched by a Stomp, then KOd by another.

oq4WBCe.png

Unfortunately for Jordan, Pursuit barely does anything. He gets KOd in two turns.

L39OOHG.png

Luckily, Hobbes's Bite attack does a lot to Girafarig. It is forced to switch out to Duosion, who gets KOd by a Bite meant for Girafarig.

0a0ErYA.png

Girafarig gets KOd by Bite, despite getting off some Psybeams.

C1w2AsS.png

Here, I think to myself, "Hey, what if I get off a Leech Seed?"

As you can imaging, that plan was incredibly stupid.

gEJtqE7.png

Luckily, Ribbon is more than enough to take out the Golbat with some Psyshocks.

7MdD466.png

Mary sets up a Double Team, ready for the Transform. She lands an Ominous Wind, getting the stat boost...

...but then Ditto's Quick Claw activates next turn, landing Ominous Wind.

jPlIFo0.png

Despite Quick Claw activating again, Ominous Wind is not enough to take out Hobbes. He KOs with a Bite.

QipUP7Q.png

After all of that, Nello went to cry away in his room like a small child.

pO7VwNV.png

Honestly, the tears on the sprite are a nice attention to detail.

Next time, we will be searching for Orchedy!

Spoiler

duEkDp5.png

Edited by FactoryofSadness

4 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Chapter 4: Worst Boyfriend Ever

After our escapade with Team Lightning, we were teleported to a nice looking snowy area, filled to the brim with ice Pokemon.

nmPZBlP.png

We started off the part by exploring, training against some of the people there. Along the way, we even caught a new member!

Hide contents

HEIUgZR.png

Bloody Mary joins the team! Sadly, this means goodbye to ICE-engburg.

We then discussed what we would be doing. We had decided that we would be heading over to the next town for Christmas (which means Jesus is apparently cannon in this world. I bet one of his miracles involves catching Arceus in a Pokeball at full HP). This gives us a bit of insight into the characters. Chan wants to be a gym leader, Orchedy wants to be a nurse, and even Luna gets some inspiration. She decides to challenge the gym leaders.

munZUug.png

It's not much, but it's enough to set up our motivations. In fact... in... fact...

...don't tell me...

1xXrv8g.png

Before we headed out to the next town, Dinor revealed he was the rock type gym leader. He offered to battle us. Without hesitation, we accepted!

Hide contents

SkuQ0ZQ.png

The battle begins with... with...

fUxVrEs.png

I bet you can guess what happens.

really hate this, as there is no indication of a fight coming up. On top of that, despite the fact that we are supposed to lose, Dinor has the audacity to say THIS:

YIqaSfV.png

Jfyj9NY.png

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

You won because you had a level 32 Rampardos which outspeeds everything on my team! Don't act as if I had a chance!

After that battle, we continued onward to the next town, and honestly, this town is pretty neat.

EjTWGfP.png

The reason everything looks strange is because the colors reflect the Northern Lights in the sky. The background is constantly changing colors, and that's honestly a neat touch. Still, before we entered Orchedy's cabin, we got another evolution!

Hide contents

0l5ioqH.png

We ended up in the cabin, where we decided to draw straws to see who would get who presents. After drawing, we received...

Hide contents

Chan... goodie...

b6SKdQ2.png

The next day, we ended up finding that perfect present for him: a Dragon's Orb!

jeUkxaH.png

As we were headed back, however, we were treated to another cutscene. Meet our newest character, Nello!

hhUFDZ7.png

Nello exclaims how happy he was to see his brother. As we walked back to give Chan his gift, however, we realized that Orchedy hadn't retuned. Luckily for us, Luna's boyfriend Chan was ready to help. He wanted to save his friend, stopping Luna from risking her-

4CbfS0I.png

WHAT THE HELL, CHAN?!

You would really let your girlfriend go through that without helping her?! What kind of boyfriend are you?! 

Nello then in an inexplicable fit of rage challenged us to a fight, claiming he had been through more than us. As ridiculous as that is, it's still about as strange as this:

HpDyfru.jpg

As such, we decided to take the free EXP!

Hide contents

gJpDwP4.png

And now we're fighting happier Taka, I guess...

lrnL7tU.png

The battle starts with an inexplicably excellent lead. One Ominous Wind almost KOs the Duosion, forcing it to switch out. However, Nello makes a great play and switches to Girafarig.

xej6aJq.png

Mary is switched out for Tiamat.

5mS6iSM.png

Tiamat gets flinched by a Stomp, then KOd by another.

oq4WBCe.png

Unfortunately for Jordan, Pursuit barely does anything. He gets KOd in two turns.

L39OOHG.png

Luckily, Hobbes's Bite attack does a lot to Girafarig. It is forced to switch out to Duosion, who gets KOd by a Bite meant for Girafarig.

0a0ErYA.png

Girafarig gets KOd by Bite, despite getting off some Psybeams.

C1w2AsS.png

Here, I think to myself, "Hey, what if I get off a Leech Seed?"

As you can imaging, that plan was incredibly stupid.

gEJtqE7.png

Luckily, Ribbon is more than enough to take out the Golbat with some Psyshocks.

7MdD466.png

Mary sets up a Double Team, ready for the Transform. She lands an Ominous Wind, getting the stat boost...

...but then Ditto's Quick Claw activates next turn, landing Ominous Wind.

jPlIFo0.png

Despite Quick Claw activating again, Ominous Wind is not enough to take out Hobbes. He KOs with a Bite.

QipUP7Q.png

After all of that, Nello went to cry away in his room like a small child.

pO7VwNV.png

Honestly, the tears on the sprite is a nice attention to detail.

Next time, we will be searching for Orchedy!

Hide contents

duEkDp5.png

I'm very much enjoying this run very much as well as seeing what you think about the characters and such.

Chapter 5: Dante's Repetitive Inferno

We started off the day by looking for Orchedy, who had somehow wandered off in a nearby cave. Before we entered, however, we caught ourselves another team member!

Spoiler

fR1e8A2.png

I already have Hobbes (Arcanine), but it's cool to say I at least have one.

Eventually, we found her, frozen solid in a sheet of ice.

xFHmoGu.png

How she didn't die is beyond me, but whatever, it's Pokemon. We brought her back, only to see a budding romance between Orchedy and Nello. Speaking of which...

EkCijc7.png

i2FXpjq.png

With Kain, our colleagues traveled to the nearby temple. We then learned a bit about the backstory of the birds in this region. Honestly, I'll admit it: it's quite interesting. Soon after the story was explained, something intense happened:

6wBNVVS.png

Indeed, our friends would be in deep trouble. We would have to venture out to-

yTRcszd.png

-or, Kain could just catch it. Whatever...

Regardless, we decided to give our Christmas gifts to each other. While doing that, however, Chan wanted to test out his new item on us. It was time for a fight!

Spoiler

ni9CrQ8.png

It's the male character from Reborn! Is everyone a recolor?

ckfzcNd.png

The battle starts with Hobbes abusing the heck out of his new move: Dig. Poor Jangmo-o never stands a chance.

1rgKOxs.png

Dragonite is brought out next, but Mary's use of Icy Wind and Ice Shard takes the Dragonite down.

eMgjVea.png

Finally, 420 achieves his tride and true combo of Sleep Powder and Leech Seed. It is enough to wear Milotic down.

nTFuW1z.png

Easy.

Despite the excellent experience we got, we weren't done yet. A Dusknoir decided to attack the town:

cYb8ek4.png

It was time to fend off the beast.

Spoiler

z9xrwHa.png

I'm just going to assume this Dusknoir is owned by someone. Otherwise, that would be disappointing, especially after all of the praise I gave the game for not doing that trope.

K4qsxLo.png

Regardless, the battle starts with Tiamat attempting to confuse Dusknoir with Water Pulse. That unfortunately fails, and Tiamat goes down.

UXPSPY9.png

Jordan is unfortunately unable to take down Dusknoir. However, before he faints, he gets switched out for Hobbes...

...who switches into a Fire Punch, activating Flash Fire.

Nk5OgEc.png

One Fire Fang decimates the Dusknoir.

9wYi0rO.png

You were way cooler in Mystery Dungeon...

Somehow, despite the fact that we won, we were still pulled into...

...the Distortion World?

Hyvxtpq.png

Seriously, that's what this place is. It explains why the area is black and white, but that doesn't explain the wild Pokemon. The place is only supposed to be inhabited by Giratina. Granted, I'm being extremely nitpicky right now, so take that point with a grain of salt.

While there, we met another new character: Dino's old teacher!

dGpzYoU.png

Therus even told us about how he made it to the Distortion World. We had all resolved to get out as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, the local Ariados had other plans.

zTg3kKL.png

We decided to use this time to rescue the two, where we found...

...leftovers and the TM for Shadow Ball?

This is the second leftovers I have found already! We are getting items that are way too good to be used for this point of the game. Still, it helps out Mary (Froslass) and Ribbon (Cresselia) quite a bit, so I taught it to both of them. After we saved them, however, we discovered that Chan was acting strange, even attacking us!

Spoiler

1ewg59a.png

Oh, boy, time for another intense battle! With a cool background and intimidating setting, this battle would be one that would be talked about for...

jXLO0h6.png

...no... you didn't...

KfUhaaa.png

...you really did it, didn't you?

HXFIS7H.png

I'm not even going to go into what happened. Why, you may ask?

BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME BATTLE!

There is no reason to throw a player through the same challenge twice. If I can do it once, there is no feasible reason I can't do it a second time, especially after my Pokemon have gotten stronger! This fight is meaningless to the main story.

After our fight, we ran into something else... a Hypno!

k7nBZlW.png

This would be an intense fight! Our Pokemon had already been weakened by Chan. All Hypno had to do was-

j2FPZjg.png

-or, the party gets healed.

In fact, this Hypno is wild, so there should be no reason why I can't catch it, right?

WRONG!

It's a trainer battle, so I am unable to catch the beast. What makes this fight even more insulting is that I have Shadow Ball, making this fight even easier than it already was!

Still, next time, we will continue our adventure in the realm of Giratina the giant chicken!

Current Team

Spoiler

KHb7dso.png

Chapter 6: Top 10 Anime Deaths

Before we headed out to the end of the dimension, we took a quick detour to find something neat...

fQes2Yw.png

Watch the Mega Ring be given to us this next episode

Afterwards, we decided to meet up with our friends. Apparently, the Ariados had bitten Orchedy, fatally wounding her. Here was the result of that bite...

Spoiler

AItfC5W.png

fXv5XBq.png

Holy crap, is she going to die already? I know the romance was forced, but poor kid!

Styzi75.png

I mean, watching someone go through death would be quite hard, especially on someone who already lost his parents. As forced as it is, it is important to note how sad it-

6M6EuLH.png

DAMN IT CHAN! STOP BEING A DUMBASS!

I really despise everything about Chan. If this wasn't enough, his shenanigans continue...

ZCaqyZd.png

ihWH0jl.png

sZSP6Mu.png

KaeJxGj.png

Screw you.

However, she actually dies! That could be interesting. After all, imagine the consequences of-

liySn2A.png

Frankly, as someone playing for the first time, I feel as if this is the best metaphorical representation of what just happened. We got an interesting scene, only to be told "JK, LOL. SENSU BEAN!" Honestly, there was no reason to have any of this in the first place!

Regardless of that incident, we ended up moving into a mountain, where we got another new member...

Spoiler

...and come on, we haven't even gotten our first badge yet!

xYj7zzg.png

We continued our quest up the mountain, only to find a group of Magcargo blocking our path.

ax6og2X.png

We decided to dispatch of them, capturing the Magcargo in order to cross the lava. The battle was extremely unremarkable: Ribbon (Cresselia) set up a couple Calm Minds before decimating with Psyshock.

After that incident, we ended up on the top of the mountain, where we were greeted with some unwelcome guests.

pN8hVnG.png

To make matters worse, however, another Pokemon met us...

...and it was the Demon Chicken.

MU45RyV.png

Spoiler

w3IBt0F.png

Let me start off by saying this sprite is awesome! Bravo to whoever made that!

D8Le8Gt.png

The battle starts off with poor Mary getting decimated by a crit Shadow Sneak.

5UkcKi4.png

420 tries his tried-and-true strategy of Sleep Powder + Leech Seed. It works at first, but Giratina is eventually able to bring 420 down.

0Utzf3r.png

Tiamat goes for the burn with Scald...

...and gets it!

FeCgnmD.png

She heals up with a Potion, allowing Destiny Bond to fail. Giritina goes down.

F0syiqe.png

ALL HAIL THE DEMON SLAYER TIAMAT!

With Giratina down, we headed out of the dimension with our morale at an all time high...

...or Garchomp decided to stop us...

Spoiler

l42fFef.png

Mary is only able to get off one Ice Shard before getting decimated.

pK5Yw8N.png

Even 420 is unable to take a hit.

M4gqZ3m.png

Jordan gets in one Horn Attack, but it is nowhere near enough.

ZduhHM2.png

Of course, Tiamat is also brought down.

nMlwixK.png

Hobbes is able to get off one Dig before being brought to his knees.

ri7kw10.png

Luckily for us, with Ribbon's bulk, a couple Psyshocks finish the job.

atIsdLB.png

That was way harder than Giratina. Just make this the king of the underworld!

After the battle, we were let free. We all decided to head back to the portal...

...at least most of us did.

swYDnk4.png

UqIctDJ.png

"I can't, Luna! The game won't let me walk down one space and left two spaces!"

whOw58n.png

Of, course, you already probably see it...

En256Hl.png

As soon as Garchomp heard that poor grammar, she decided to rip a page from Solaris's playbook and kill old Therus.

yxZT14q.png

We then ran out of the portal, and...

Bv9oHN8.png

Here's my honest opinion of the game so far; it feels rushed. A lot happens at once, the Pokemon you have access to are way too good, and even the TMs you get are ridiculously strong. The characters haven't gone through enough development, and there just seems to be a lack of direction. Still, though, I have to praise the backgrounds. They at least look pretty.

Next time, we will begin Episode 2! Let's hope it is a bit better than Episode 1!

Current Team

Spoiler

PG99abr.png

7 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

Chapter 6: Top 10 Anime Deaths

Before we headed out to the end of the dimension, we took a quick detour to find something neat...

fQes2Yw.png

Watch the Mega Ring be given to us this next episode

Afterwards, we decided to meet up with our friends. Apparently, the Ariados had bitten Orchedy, fatally wounding her. Here was the result of that bite...

Hide contents

AItfC5W.png

fXv5XBq.png

Holy crap, is she going to die already? I know the romance was forced, but poor kid!

Styzi75.png

I mean, watching someone go through death would be quite hard, especially on someone who already lost his parents. As forced as it is, it is important to note how sad it-

6M6EuLH.png

DAMN IT CHAN! STOP BEING A DUMBASS!

I really despise everything about Chan. If this wasn't enough, his shenanigans continue...

ZCaqyZd.png

ihWH0jl.png

sZSP6Mu.png

KaeJxGj.png

Screw you.

However, she actually dies! That could be interesting. After all, imagine the consequences of-

liySn2A.png

Frankly, as someone playing for the first time, I feel as if this is the best metaphorical representation of what just happened. We got an interesting scene, only to be told "JK, LOL. SENSU BEAN!" Honestly, there was no reason to have any of this in the first place!

Regardless of that incident, we ended up moving into a mountain, where we got another new member...

Hide contents

...and come on, we haven't even gotten our first badge yet!

xYj7zzg.png

We continued our quest up the mountain, only to find a group of Magcargo blocking our path.

ax6og2X.png

We decided to dispatch of them, capturing the Magcargo in order to cross the lava. The battle was extremely unremarkable: Ribbon (Cresselia) set up a couple Calm Minds before decimating with Psyshock.

After that incident, we ended up on the top of the mountain, where we were greeted with some unwelcome guests.

pN8hVnG.png

To make matters worse, however, another Pokemon met us...

...and it was the Demon Chicken.

MU45RyV.png

Hide contents

w3IBt0F.png

Let me start off by saying this sprite is awesome! Bravo to whoever made that!

D8Le8Gt.png

The battle starts off with poor Mary getting decimated by a crit Shadow Sneak.

5UkcKi4.png

420 tries his tried-and-true strategy of Sleep Powder + Leech Seed. It works at first, but Giratina is eventually able to bring 420 down.

0Utzf3r.png

Tiamat goes for the burn with Scald...

...and gets it!

FeCgnmD.png

She heals up with a Potion, allowing Destiny Bond to fail. Giritina goes down.

F0syiqe.png

ALL HAIL THE DEMON SLAYER TIAMAT!

With Giratina down, we headed out of the dimension with our morale at an all time high...

...or Garchomp decided to stop us...

Hide contents

l42fFef.png

Mary is only able to get off one Ice Shard before getting decimated.

pK5Yw8N.png

Even 420 is unable to take a hit.

M4gqZ3m.png

Jordan gets in one Horn Attack, but it is nowhere near enough.

ZduhHM2.png

Of course, Tiamat is also brought down.

nMlwixK.png

Hobbes is able to get off one Dig before being brought to his knees.

ri7kw10.png

Luckily for us, with Ribbon's bulk, a couple Psyshocks finish the job.

atIsdLB.png

That was way harder than Giratina. Just make this the king of the underworld!

After the battle, we were let free. We all decided to head back to the portal...

...at least most of us did.

swYDnk4.png

UqIctDJ.png

"I can't, Luna! The game won't let me walk down one space and left two spaces!"

whOw58n.png

Of, course, you already probably see it...

En256Hl.png

As soon as Garchomp heard that poor grammar, she decided to rip a page from Solaris's playbook and kill old Therus.

yxZT14q.png

We then ran out of the portal, and...

Bv9oHN8.png

Here's my honest opinion of the game so far; it feels rushed. A lot happens at once, the Pokemon you have access to are way too good, and even the TMs you get are ridiculously strong. The characters haven't gone through enough development, and there just seems to be a lack of direction. Still, though, I have to praise the backgrounds. They at least look pretty.

Next time, we will begin Episode 2! Let's hope it is a bit better than Episode 1!

Current Team

Hide contents

PG99abr.png

Yea. I agree. It is rushed in the first episode. But in my opinion, it starts to go smooth in Episode 2. Well I mean after a couple of minutes into Episode 2 but it does. And yes. The grammar errors are deff shown throughout the game BUT at least I know what they mean and are trying to say. Some fan made games/hacks out there are just TERRIBLE to read. This is at least readable and you can understand what they're saying. And I also like the fact that it tells you when an Episode finishes and the next one begins. But anyways, I'm enjoying these a lot and I love reading what you think about everything. I'll be doing it as well (except its not blind because I already played through it :P ) but prob with less pics because it would be just too time consuming. But hope you have fun doing this more! :D

The one thing I really like about this game is the map.The overworld design is really good.

Wait till you play a little more.Legendary pokemons are just waiting to get caught by the player.(Though I have never used any one of them)

• Global Mods

Hmm I was thinking about playing this at some point but I'm honestly kind of put off at this point. maybe I'll just follow this instead. Story and gameplay pacing both look kinda bad if you're starting with legendaries, pseudo legendaries, top tier TMs/held items and mega stones being handed to you in the the first episode, characters and writing don't give good first impressions, recolored reborn characters but with yellow hair isn't a good sign, and while that forest background is nice, I think it's just a photo/artwork converted to a lower resolution so it looks kind of out of place, and the other battle backgrounds are just generic colour ones. The overworld tileset does look quite nice, though again there appeared to be a bit of quality mixing which is sometimes a tad jarring.

Chapter 7: An "Unbreakable" Bond

After our escapades in the Distortion World, we ended up in an uncharted island. As we talked to our colleagues, one of our friends gave us something cool: a Swampertite!

gaPgZnH.png

If I can find Mudkip, Tiamat (Ducklett) is probably getting boxed. I really want a Swampert on my team, as it is my all time favorite Pokemon. I decided not to use Mr. Snuggle (Gible), since I don't break the game too much. After all, I already have a Cresselia. Either way, what do you all think of this as a final fun team (Arcanine, Venusaur, Tauros, Cresselia, Froslass, Swampert)?

Regardless, we have apparently been on the island for two months. Chan asked us if we wanted to go exploring with him. We accepted, venturing out into the woods. Luckily for us, our efforts were greatly rewarded, as we found Dinor!

kTJiXxt.png

He had explained to us that our escapade made it on the news! As such, he had been searching for us...

...until we were met with another new character.

zmObSeC.png

I get a lot of stalker vibes from Ariëtta, but regardless, she told us that Team Lightning members had arrived on the island. We quickly rushed to fend them off. Of course, it was quite easy, as we...

4r5F39d.png

...got surrounded.

We decided to run into the back of that stump, and what do you know, the island is a Team Lightning base!

R4xTQ2f.png

We decided to explore the base a bit more. With Orchedy's help, we discovered a lot of neat loot.

Spoiler

First...

3BFatns.png

REALLY?! IT'S NOT EVEN THAT FAR INTO EPISODE 2!

Oh, well. Bloody Mary (Froslass) is certainly going to enjoy this.

Second, we caught a new team member.

jjo5KVZ.png

The funny thing is that we also got the Upgrade right next to the terminal you can catch Porygon. If we wanted, we could set up with Porygon2 (depending on when you get access to trade evolutions).

After looting their base, we discovered something unsettling...

hL3Ne4R.png

Another Pokemon in a tube!

What do these tubes do? Good question, because that Camerupt just sits there. Still, it was time for a fight...

Spoiler

joiQBaW.png

...and honestly, this setup is cool. A double battle with the professor? Yes please!

lpPBCPV.png

The battle starts with Ribbon and Musharna double teaming the Litleo. It goes down, but Druddigon is brought out. Ribbon decides to switch, but as that happens...

CRUNCH

8uUT89W.png

The poor thing gets blown away.

oh6JiiO.png

Tiamat is then decimated by a Dragon Rage by Druddigon, which is broken for this part of the game. Still, we have a Cresselia on our team, so it evens out. Snorunt decides to avenge us by going for...

...Bite?

Why?! You have Icy Wind!

MDRpQb5.png

Mary decides to avenge them with Icy Wind. Snorunt, however, goes down to a Dragon Breath.

rmTYwxj.png

Mary and Staravia are able to take down Druddigon. However, a Faint Attack is enough to take out Mary.

CUhx48e.png

Ferroseed is easily able to take down Staravia, while Larvitar is brought to its knees by Razor Leaf. Now, it's a 2v1.

Ut8Gwyx.png

420 gets a couple Take Downs off on Lombre before being brought down.

y2SHyS3.png

Jordan is able to take out Lombre with a well placed Horn Attack.

ms5OO7R.png

Jordan uses his last turn to go for Tail Whip. He is brought down.

vhCS0Ym.png

Hobbes goes for a Fire Fang. Ferroseed gets blown away.

exBdBSI.png

You can probably imagine what happened next.

cQnp6sG.png

Aqu0ePz.png

Again, if that was Team Lightning's leader, that would be disappointin-

S5g0d38.png

...oh, shit. So Blake's their leader!

stKeh9A.png

"Yeah, how could you?! wanted to do that to Chan!"

Before we escape the base, we get a name:

jLlraRC.png

GYrvpgX.png

Eventually, we all make it out. However, there was still one thing left to do: break the news of Therus's death to Dino. As you can imagine, he didn't take the news well. He really started to break down. Luckily, since we were all tight friends, we were able to reason with-

yEVJL0U.png

-oh god, please don't continue to open your mouthes!

Regardless, Dino snapped from hearing this. He actually hit Ariëtta! Because of this, we did the only logical thing true friends would do...

...leave him?

QqM5WDj.png

Bc32CcL.png

hng1BXA.png

uF8FUCO.png

I would have loved if they played "You've Got a Friend in Me" in the background, just for the irony of it! Regardless, next time, we will begin exploring the next town!

Current Team

Spoiler

wpsgihc.png

Chapter 8: Weeded Out

At the end of the last chapter, Chan was brought to the hospital. Rather than worry about him, we decided to do some exploring, where we found something neat...

5MiiCDA.png

CPSxgs3.png

A gym! We could finally get our first badge! We quickly rushed into the gym. Next to one of the treehouses...

...let me guess. A Mega Stone?

ZrTDiwd.png

Yup...

Regardless, the puzzle was actually pretty cool. We had to go into each treehouse and spot different props in each one. It was simple yet challenging enough for a first gym. Regardless, we soon made it to the first leader...

fGkqR2M.png

...and that is unique! Having a Tropius as your ace is awesome! We quickly went to battle!

Spoiler

Nkg8glP.png

Look at that mustache! What a magnificent thing of beauty!

c7viYMW.png

The battle starts off with Grotle only getting off one Bite before Hobbes decimates it with a couple Fire Fangs.

13dC0kI.png

At this point, Ribbon sets up two Calm Minds and dominates with Psyshock.

MHFHjSY.png

A couple more Psyshocks takes down Lurantis.

M0HKV9z.png

Abomasnow is simple enough. All Ribbon does is...

...wait a minute, what are you-

nm4NlLD.png

REALLY?! ON THE FIRST GYM?!

s5UskPl.png

Needless to say, I feel like sacrificing Ribbon so Hobbes can get the clean KO. However, she still manages to waste three Hyper Potions (overkill much).

1xHv0jg.png

Fire Fang sends Mega Abomasnow to the Shadow Realm.

CAirh3y.png

Vileplume manages to land a Sludge Bomb, but it's not enough to KO Hobbes.

ozlkHLh.png

Bloody Mary lands two Icy Winds while Tropius misses Air Slash. It goes down with ease.

mYbQLA0.png

Easy.

Needless to say, we received our badge...

EjwTOJQ.png

...but that above statement has me a bit worried. How long is it going to be before we face our next gym if the level cap is now at 40?

Regardless, you may have noticed Chan behind us. Apparently, all people need to do is put them in a machine, and their wounds are magically healed. You think I'm exaggerating? That's exactly what happens to Chan. He even acknowledges it. Still, Argramis gave us some excellent rewards. The first one was the Cornstalk Badge!

PgebInp.png

...okay, it's not actually called the Cornstalk Badge, but let's be honest; that's exactly what it looks like.

Second, he gave us a new TM, and I predicted exactly what it would be...

aboJkw2.png

...that's right... Energy Ball already...

Still, he then gave us the Pokenav and Pokedex. Not bad rewards.

Before we called it a day, we went to talk to Orchedy and Nello, where we found something awesome!

Spoiler

dkJiRcl.png

OH MY GOD YES IT'S A MUDKIP!

KPtVKSD.png

He's definitely going on the team! In fact, we may have found the final squad!

Next time, we will be meeting up with Chan to do some training!

Current Team

Spoiler

9XtK69P.png

Spoiler

I guess the Mega Evolutions for even the first Gym Leader are there to balance the game. It's so odd to see good TMs and Legendary Pokemon handed to you so early on.

The plot progression seems rather wonky to me: before you battle the first Gym Leader of the game you have battled the Team Leader twice now (I think).

Chapter 9: Metal Gear Luna

After our gym battle, we were offered to train with Chan. We decided to take the free experience, accepting his offer. However, before we did that, we took some time to train up a new member, receiving an awesome evolution in the process!

Spoiler

aqF4ctv.png

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THAT MEGA SWAMPERT!

After finding Chan, the intense battle began!

Spoiler

6P93AVD.png

rlwguue.png

The battle starts off pretty standard, with Milotic being put to sleep while Jordan tries to get off as much damage as he can. However, everything changes when Jangmo-o crits Jordan...

...activating Anger Point.

Poor Milotic was blown away by a Horn Attack.

4xdlbrR.png

Dragonite was easily able to handle 420 with a Fire Punch. However, I encourage you to look at how much one Horn Attack did.

iyfsGqD.png

HOLY CRAP, JORDAN IS ON STEROIDS!

As you can imagine, the rest of the battle was really simple. Dragonite was blown away by Ice Shard while Jangmo-o was blown away by Horn Attack.

Zc3vZJL.png

That poor Axew never stood a chance...

So0JRU7.png

Funny enough, we actually got a balanced reward for winning!

nXJ3zrf.png

Headbutt will come in handy on Jordan (Tauros).

We decided to spend the rest of our time at the beach relaxing, only to discover something interesting...

0bune54.png

A Lightning Grunt! We quickly defeated her in a battle, learning that Team Lightning was held up in a castle. Without hesitation, the gang headed out...

pqIk9Lw.png

...or, at least I would say that, except it has to be nighttime for this scene to activate!

What kind of design is this?!

There is no reason we shouldn't just attack now, especially given the fact that Ariëtta had likely killed some Lightning grunts. Still, our time waiting did allow us to catch another member.

Spoiler

Aw7ESK9.png

In case you're wondering, no, you can't attack them during the day. It has to be at night.

zr8DwDo.png

We decided to team up with Orchedy, who was immediately scared away by an Ariados. Understandable, since one almost killed her. Still, it was nice to be able to catch the thing!

tkQYFiU.png

It'll never get used, but hey, it's nice to say I have one.

As the invasion went on, we noticed that our teammates have become increasingly violent. Kain even killed somebody! However, we eventually made it into the castle...

...but not before picking up these items...

Spoiler

beb7L2p.png

...and the insulting part is this:

We not only have a Porygon, but we also have an Upgrade and a Trade Stone! We could get a competitive monster almost immediately!

That wasn't all, however. We also found a Houndour whose trainer was killed. Luna, being the kind soul she is, decided to take it in.

nOT4dGc.png

After collecting those items, we headed into the castle, where we were spotted by some grunts.

RJ1Wder.png

Without hesitation, we decided to fight each of-

DXI0uxR.png

...wait a minute...

This is a stealth part?!

I'm sorry, but no. This part of the game is just a waste of time, and there is no reason we can't just battle them. In fact, there is a healing machine in one of the corresponding rooms! Still, the whole part seems ridiculous...

...oh, and we found this guy.

QEsGO1R.png

We get to learn a bit more about Radius at this point. He seems to have ulterior motives, but after his Sirius incident in the academy (where he pretty much just said "MWAHAHA, I AM EEEEVIILLLLL!", I'll be honest; I've lost interest.

Still, we did find someone else's room!

jvtNyq4.png

It was time to fight!

Spoiler

J74jwUn.png

3ZFbmoi.png

The battle begins with Mary getting off a Thunderbolt on Greninja. However, she is double teamed and taken down, but not before Aurorus sustains serious damage from a couple Psybeams.

DaB6X2A.png

Looking back, bringing out 420 wasn't the smartest play. However, Musharna was able to take out Aurorus.

pIFpgNx.png

Musharna survives an attack from Houndoom while Greninja is brought down via a Shadow Ball.

KjQ58fm.png

Ribbon decides to set up a Calm Mind while Musharna is brought down. Luckily for us, They both target Ribbon first, allowing her to get off a Psyshock on the Shelgon.

zCkjO0A.png

Shelgon goes down this turn.

rNoq8z8.png

At this point, you can guess the outcome of the battle.

25teXdg.png

After that visit, we ran into another admin!

s3WM8Yx.png

He decided to let us look around, where we found...

GGh4bly.png

After finding the artifact, we decided to head up to the central hub, where we found two interesting individuals...

Q9LFud3.png

That's right! It was none other than Dino and... and...

...actually, that's pretty interesting. A female admin with a Gardevoir to pair up with the male admin with Gallade is admittedly cool! Regardless, it was time for a fight!

Spoiler

H6G7mHV.png

Round two, jerk!

sA0r3F2.png

The battle begins with Mary landing an Icy Wind. However, she is then blown away immediately by a Stone Edge.

b3t130d.png

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Rampardos had Zen Headbutt. As you can imagine, 420 gets blown to shreds.

s4Ukznl.png

Luckily, with a Scald on Rampardos, Achilles is able to force a switch!

dv7WLck.png

Achilles decides to-

GtS3UcE.png

OH GOD DAMN IT!

gdYIkFt.png

I'm not going to lie, a lot of this time is spent healing Achilles. However, Musharna does take down the Graveler.

AVhbFhO.png

Achilles is forced to switch out. However, Ribbon (Cresselia) switches into a Crunch. She miraculously survives, while Tyrunt is taken out.

oH8DW3g.png

lzypCxz.png

Time is spent to heal Achilles while Ribbon is sacrificed.

9z4ZTUI.png

Achilles brings Aerodactyl down to red. He is brought down. However, in the ensuing play, Rampardos is switched out, becoming fodder for Musharna.

JJJRKE6.png

oTATDLi.png

Jordan decides to spam Revenge at this point. The Lycanroc eventually goes down.

DUQP6cf.png

The poor Aerodactly doesn't stand a chance at this point.

MU35ynD.png

Thanks, Dino! I'm glad that you... you...

K4BmnQU.png

Well, you almost had me go a whole chapter without critiquing your grammar/spelling, even if it was still all over the place.

However, despite our best efforts, we were still captured. With both admins capturing us, we were robbed of our Light Stone, where Reshiram was brought back to life!

SVakjEM.png

In order to taunt us, the leaders decided to test out their new weapon on us!

Spoiler

HfOcBLh.png

N4Or15c.png

In attempt to slow it down, Mary goes for an Icy Wind. That doesn't matter, however, as a Flamethrower takes her down.

rMhr1J1.png

420 is sent to another dimension.

3qglGkV.png

Jordan actually manages to get in some Headbutts, but still goes down.

H7KIA8c.png

Poor Achilles gets paralyzed before he can do anything. He goes down.

UDezLvM.png

Ribbon can't quite take down Reshiram, but she does major damage.

fPtju3j.png

Fortunately, Hobbes is able to outspeed and KO.

I35XZF1.png

With the two defeated, we grabbed the Light Stone, ran off, and...

LY8Lz7y.png

This episode technically is better, but that's only because there's less grammatical errors. All of the problems from the first episode still didn't go away, and therefore, I see no need talking about the same thing twice.

Still, we were treated to this nice cutscene.

uEroAd2.png

My guess is that these two are Luna's parents. Only time will tell, however. Next time, we will-

leuNMk2.png

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We got the opportunity to catch a Latias!

TEBgoV9.png

Unfortunately, we knocked it out. Still, though, we at least could say we tried...

cEX5bdc.png

...or, my worst fears are coming true, and legendaries are now being tossed around like candy!

Still, a legendary is a legendary, and she will make a nice replacement for Ribbon (Cresselia).

xVUlP8m.png

Next time, we shall begin to tackle Episode 3 of Full Moon!

Current Team

Spoiler

cPKDfYl.png

5 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

I actually got angry when I saw you fight a level 28 Dragonite. How does that happen

Only Chan would find a way. It was even more insulting when we fought a level 22 Dragonite twice in a row.