Amethyst

August Forum Update

Paul25    184

It looks brighter for everyone, I presume?

You are right FairFamily.

but Uh, Al has been improved a lot!

seki108    157
Posted (edited)

The extra white in the background is a nice touch in my opinion, at least at the moment.  I can't comment on anything else at the moment aside from the 'most likes from the day' thing, which is a fun tidbit.  Might comment more if more comes up that effects me personally.

Edit: Testing out Editing copy/paste.  If something showed up it worked:

Spoiler

Image result for good job lucky star

Edited by seki108

Pμrple    240

Nice update honestly : system of likes is better , the extra white is a good idea too.

LykosHand    152

I have to say that i like very much this update and i agree with the others about the extra white in the background, is a really nice idea :D

ZEL    78
Posted (edited)

Does 'broke the theme for a while' indicate that it is still a little broken, or is the sudden amount of light gray everywhere on purpose? Because the contrast is kinda... very not easy on my eyes, and it makes everything look extra cluttered to me.

(Dear Arceus I'm hoping the theme is just still broken. Looking at profiles is an uncomfortable experience right now.)
(PS: Well, that whole "won the day" thing is gonna work fabulously with the "we want to stop people farming rep so we limited how much rep you can give" idea you had going on at some point.)

>reactions option on posts

the wasteland is gonna love this new facet of shitposting.

But I guess I like the bit about keeping track of log-ins. I did wonder just yesterday if that "last visited" was me being online on my phone, what with being logged on anonymous at all times otherwise.

Edited by ZEL

Alistair    87
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Amethyst said:

The 'Like' system has been expanded to include various reactions

Oh no, Reborn has been facebook'd D=

... jk, fun little update. The place looks better overall. The darkness is a bit less... dark =p

EDIT: the "won the day" thing is totally gimmicky but made me chuckle.

Oh and that's a detail, but it's really hard to read the green rep count over the auth's light gray background in the PM system. Could be better to change the gray to a darker shade or put the rep count elsewhere.

Edited by Alistair

Alex    124

>me waking up to all of this

cP5y3Yg.png

Shing    51

Really liked the new change on the site. The site is more noticeable for me and I can tolerate it site, instead where the site was pitch black.

Good job at the changes Ame :)

And the extra changes is really good, espeically reacting is an interesting thing.

And about that..

Where's the angery react at >:(

I really like most of the update. It makes the site look more well polished and beautiful. The only thing I'm having a problem with is the gray text over white background in certain areas... I hope it's just a problem with the theme or something.

Commander    123

(Looks at account)

Ame, I think you forgot to mention something

Spoiler

mhNel5.jpg

Nice Day    268

small thing I noticed- the scroll put on signatures doesnt seem to exist anymore after the forum update. I had one in my sig that is gone (please do not bring it back, I did not want it but also couldnt get rid of it).