Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Having trouble with the Drifbloon event

BillyBob

Question

Alrighty so I just got TM Fly and am going through the game picking up important events i overlooked before. I was going to do the drifbloon event, seeing as it gives a sticker, and used a weather mod to get windy weather (since its basically impossible atm in ep 16.) However, the woman in Lapis who is supposed to be looking for her son already had her son returned to her, and I've never done the event. Plus, drifbloon still doesnt spawn by the abandoned power plant. Am I doing something wrong, or did i goof the event by waiting so long to do it?

3 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, BillyBob said:

Alrighty so I just got TM Fly and am going through the game picking up important events i overlooked before. I was going to do the drifbloon event, seeing as it gives a sticker, and used a weather mod to get windy weather (since its basically impossible atm in ep 16.) However, the woman in Lapis who is supposed to be looking for her son already had her son returned to her, and I've never done the event. Plus, drifbloon still doesnt spawn by the abandoned power plant. Am I doing something wrong, or did i goof the event by waiting so long to do it?

Unfortunately, you can't do the event in the renovated Reborn City. However, as this topic says 

you can catch Drifloon in the wild now, in:

Drifloon, Drifblim == Beryl Ward (grass) after City Restore [after Badge 13]

5 hours ago, BillyBob said:

I really didnt want Drifloon at all, I just wanted to be able to get the sticker. Guess im locked out of the top floor permanently :/

Just talk to the women and you will get it.