Hyooo! [Insert dead meme here]

BillyBob

So I figured since I've been lurking, and i made an account for an earlier gameplay question, it's about time i introduce myself! I'm known as BillyBob here on the internet (Or Dominance.exe when I'm playing showdown). I always like to say I used to be really into Starcraft 2 because it sounds cool, but I was never really all that good, just a tryhard zerg :P. I actually have never played a main franchise Pokemon game, but a friend of mine got me into Showdown, and I really enjoyed the competitive battling scene. I tried Reborn about a year ago, I loved the tone but for some reason I dropped it. I'm pretty sure I was playing osu at the time so that was taking up most of my focus (I REALLY wanted to get good at that game). Anyway, recently I decided to get back into Reborn and I love it!

Besides pokemon, I like gaming in general, RPGs, fighting games, all of it! I'm a huge fan of music, although I've never successfully learned an instrument (I tried to learn guitar for a while.) I also occasionally watch anime, favorite to date is definitely Steins;Gate.

So yeah, that about does it. I look forward to finishing my current run of reborn (and probably having many others) and at least occasionally popping up around here! I'm always down to talk about gaming, music, the sometimes ridiculous OU meta, anything!