Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle wall

SimjiKin

1 hour ago, SimjiKin said:

So i was going up the stairs and exploring the castle when i got stuck in mid-air, can someone please help.

stuck.png

Apply the latest additional patch.

4 minutes ago, SimjiKin said:

Well, i got patch 10 with the data, fonts, and graphics. Do I put those in my pokemon rejuvenation folder, if i do what do I do with my older data, graphics, and fonts folders?

Yes.  Overwrite/replace them with the new ones , since they are outdated.

1 minute ago, SimjiKin said:

So i replaced the three files, but when i opened my game i was still stuck. Do i need to do something more?

Do you have a backup save from a little before you got stuck?

If not, you can upload your save file.  I can try to get you out with the debug menu.

24 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Do you have a backup save from a little before you got stuck?

If not, you can upload your save file.  I can try to get you out with the debug menu.

How would I check to see if i have a backup save? 

9 minutes ago, SimjiKin said:

How would I check to see if i have a backup save? 

These are what the backup saves look like (Chariot is my character name, so yours will be different):

Spoiler

Screenshot_72.png.7418a041a62b85d8f98a12c0e39bbead.png

If you need to find your save files, here are instructions:

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

Edited by seki108

29 minutes ago, seki108 said:

These are what the backup saves look like (Chariot is my character name, so yours will be different):

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_72.png.7418a041a62b85d8f98a12c0e39bbead.png

If you need to find your save files, here are instructions:

So where would I find the "game" document, i see one in my Pokemon rejuvenation folder but I'm not sure if is the right thing

5 minutes ago, SimjiKin said:

So where would I find the "game" document, i see one in my Pokemon rejuvenation folder but I'm not sure if is the right thing

Save files are  .rpgx files.  If you find  a .rpgx file named Game in a Rejuvination folder, then you have the right place.  If you have backups (also  .rpgx files), they will be there as well.

My computer keeps all the different RPG save folders in it's defualt  "Save Games" folder:

Spoiler

Screenshot_67.png.0b618a7ad8a5a9b5bcda02e22a77cb1e.png

Edited by seki108

17 minutes ago, SimjiKin said:

So i looked the folder and didn't find a document called game.rpgx

So you searched using the instructions in the link I linked to search your computer?  You should find it somewhere, if you can still load a save.

Edited by seki108

1 hour ago, SimjiKin said:

Well for some reason i can't upload a pic,

Here's what in the folder 

• Audio 
  • Data 
  • Fonts
  • Graphics 
  • Field Effects
  • Game
  • Gif.dll
  • Knownpoint
  • Credits

Those the things that i thought might be important

That's the general Rejuvination folder, which you downloaded, where the launcher is.  What you found is either the launcher itself or the configuration settings.  You are looking for an entirely separate folder, where just your main save and backup saves are.  That's why I said to follow the instructions to search your whole computer.  

For example, look at the path to my saved games folder.  While it might be different, since I am on an HP laptop using Windows 10, there should be a general area where you computer stores such things.  

Spoiler

Screenshot_67.png.0b618a7ad8a5a9b5bcda02e22a77cb1e.png

This is different from where I keep the general folders (where the launchers are) for fangames

Spoiler

Screenshot_73.png.6c07d21b7a06af985240e798043de926.png

Edited by seki108

4 hours ago, SimjiKin said:

Ohhhhh okay, i found my saves and the Game.rxdata, now what do I do with my saves? 

To try to use a backup, rename one of your backups Game.  You can move your stuck Game file elsewhere, overwrite it, or just delete it (your choice).  Depending on your last save, you might have to back track a little.  With the patch applies, you should not get stuck anywhere.

If this doesn't sound appealing, upload your save here (using the attach files thing at the bottom left) and I can try to move your location in debug (though I can't guarantee).

Edited by seki108

4 hours ago, seki108 said:

To try to use a backup, rename one of your backups Game.  You can move your stuck Game file elsewhere, overwrite it, or just delete it (your choice).  Depending on your last save, you might have to back track a little.  With the patch applies, you should not get stuck anywhere.

If this doesn't sound appealing, upload your save here (using the attach files thing at the bottom left) and I can try to move your location in debug (though I can't guarantee).

Wait, so if i rename 189 - Simji Game, and then delete my last save 190 - Simji I'll go back to the 189 - Simji save? Or do I have it completely wrong and i need to do stuff with the Game document

Edited by SimjiKin

40 minutes ago, SimjiKin said:

Wait, so if i rename 189 - Simji Game, and then delete my last save 190 - Simji I'll go back to the 189 - Simji save? Or do I have it completely wrong and i need to do stuff with the Game document

You are at the right area.    The RPGX file, called 'Game' at the moment, is your main save (the one that plays when you start the game); that is the one where you are stuck at.  You can either move it to another folder, delete it, or overwrite it.  You can't move in it, so it's no longer your concern.

Your latest backup is the file you want to rename 'Game'.  This will become your new main save file and you can retrace whatever steps you did between that save and getting stuck.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

You are at the right area.    The RPGX file, called 'Game' at the moment, is your main save (the one that plays when you start the game); that is the one where you are stuck at.  You can either move it to another folder, delete it, or overwrite it.  You can't move in it, so it's no longer your concern.

Your latest backup is the file you want to rename 'Game'.  This will become your new main save file and you can retrace whatever steps you did between that save and getting stuck.

Well i renamed the the 190 - Simji Game.rxdata and moved the original one somewhere else and when i opened the game the only options were new game, options, and quit game. so i moved the original back. did i do something wrong to make it get rid of my save file???

1 minute ago, SimjiKin said:

Well i renamed the the 190 - Simji Game.rxdata and moved the original one somewhere else and when i opened the game the only options were new game, options, and quit game. so i moved the original back. did i do something wrong to make it get rid of my save file???

Just upload the original here and I'll try to unstick you.  Use the option in the bottom left.

18 minutes ago, SimjiKin said:

hope it works, thx for all the help and advice so far :)

Game.rxdata

Ok.  It probably took longer to figure out how to change your character model back (since Debug changed it at first), but everything seems to be in order.  I checked to see what part of the story you were in and put you in front of the correct door.  Tell me if anything seems out of order.  Now just put this back in the save folder and you should be able to play it.

Game.rxdata

Still not sure why the renaming did that.  Just renaming it 'Game' should have worked.......

Edited by seki108