Which Pokemon are you? Can you name all 151 original Pokemon? Take the test!

Wafflecakes

SEU3yYr.png

Hi all! 

I would like to present to you the Pokemon Quiz, a website where you can test your general knowledge on the game, see how many of the 151 original first generation Pokemon you can name, and find out which Pokemon you are! You can challenge your friends and try to make it into the top 100 leaderboard!

Click any of the images below to start a quiz:

mJEOX1v.jpg

ON4afsg.jpg

VVNfDSy.jpg

All quizzes can also be found at www.pokemonquiz.net. Share your scores below and let's see who can get the best scores!

Wafflecakes

Edited by Wafflecakes

No offense but the 151 Pokemon quiz is easy mode as it shows you the Pokemon you are trying to name. It took me less than 7 minutes to name all 151.

Psypokes' version is harder as you don't have images and instead you have to rely on memory of that Pokemon existing in the first place, which is something I found challenging.

(I tried their 'all Pokemon up to G6' version. 40 minutes to name all 721, I named maybe like 600-630 because. If it had images I'd probably name all of them.)

On 4-8-2017 at 1:56 PM, FairFamily said:

Well I got a 9 out of 10 (screw pkmn weights).

I got 124 out of 151 right (1 wrong, the rest was spelling errors , also Nidoran♂ and Nidoran♀ is apparantly wrong) 

Finally Lapras.

I have now added Nidoran with the gender icons as one of the correct answers, thank you for your feedback! Other possibilities are just plain "Nidoran" or "Male/Female Nidoran", "Nidoran M/F", "Nidoran-M/F", etc.

I'm a doduo ><

I got 142 right, but I just blanked on exegcute... However you spell that dude's name. Probably didn't get either nidoran, so my spelling isn't all too bad, :) most of the time

• 4 weeks later...