buizel_boy14 used "hi" its very effective

buizel_boy14

Yo whats up everyone I've only just noticed that i need to make an introduction thingy magig soooo...hi im buizel_boy12 my hobbies are music reading and football/soccer.One day i wanna go pro in football its always been my dream to.My favorite pokemon gen is 4th and my favorite pokemon is..well that's kind of obvious. pokemon sliver was my first pokemon game loved it ever since.i only recently got in to fan games and this by far is the best from game-play to the great story. also if you know any other great fan game such as reborn let me know thanks its nice to meet you all in this great community 

buizel 2.o.jpg

What an adorable little Buizel ^^

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay, be good and so on~

You may have already noticed it if you lurked around here a little before creating an account, but if you like fan games you could give Rejuvenation a try. I much prefer Reborn myself, but it's still worth checking out.

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Welcome to Reborn Community buizel_boy14! 

Hope that you enjoy participating in the community and sharing your experiences as well as you enjoy the game.

Hope to hear from you soon.

yo you will im a VERY talkative person

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

What an adorable little Buizel ^^

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay, be good and so on~

You may have already noticed it if you lurked around here a little before creating an account, but if you like fan games you could give Rejuvenation a try. I much prefer Reborn myself, but it's still worth checking out.

i will do thanks and i know im just to cute ^_^

OHHHH YAY friend thanks jack

1 hour ago, Pμrple said:

Welcome to reborn ! 

thanks nice to be here

On 8/3/2017 at 11:42 AM, buizel_boy14 said:

Yo whats up everyone I've only just noticed that i need to make an introduction thingy magig soooo...hi im buizel_boy12 my hobbies are music reading and football/soccer.One day i wanna go pro in football its always been my dream to.My favorite pokemon gen is 4th and my favorite pokemon is..well that's kind of obvious. pokemon sliver was my first pokemon game loved it ever since.i only recently got in to fan games and this by far is the best from game-play to the great story. also if you know any other great fan game such as reborn let me know thanks its nice to meet you all in this great community 

buizel 2.o.jpg

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to help you from reborn's gym leaders to finding the meme you need. just send me a message and i will be right on it 

here is a sample

Spoiler

Image result for pokemon buizel fanart

Just now, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to help you from reborn's gym leaders to finding the meme you need. just send me a message and i will be right on it 

here is a sample

Hide contents

Image result for pokemon buizel fanart

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH your my new best friend this is awesome