A true challenge

Zander

Waiting for pokemon reborn is frustrating. It's such an amazing game with so many things to do but I don't feel like re starting from scratch every time I complete a new episode. So I resort to what any human would do... fantasize. 

My team incase you want to know is :-

Emboar, Greninja, Noivern, Magnezone, Nidoking and Granbull. 

And yes they are ev trained but not iv bred and of course I've tried equiping them with best competive movesets. 

The best battle I've had in this entire game was against Luna. It was literal war and I'm surprised that the ceiling only crashed once. I had to use a revive and my last pokemon standing was Granbull at 25% hp.  

The most toughest battle I've had was.... I can't really say. Many battles took 3 or 4 tries but none that were unable to be beaten without proper strategy.

Still I would say, the toughest one was against Taka. That Chatot was a nightmare! 

(Not counting op stuff like first time garchomp or Arceus though. Those were by passable) 

The most easiest battle I've had was against the ice type leader and against Adrienn.

I had hoped that Titania would have a mega metagross but with what many people have told me she's gonna have a mega.... scizor.. Yeah. That can't even put a dent in my Emboar so unless there is crazy field effects I don't see a challenge. 

So now I'm thinking about the elite four. All I can hope is that the elite four have teams based on each region. So maybe 6 pseudo legendary from hohen or most powerful pokemon from sinnoh, something like that.  If they start having legendary pokemon then that would be a real challenge and a slight problem. 

For the champion I'm hoping that the main pokemon would be the mountain anhilating, incarnation of Satan on Steroids, the one and only..... Pulse Hydreigon! So yeah you should know who the champion I think is going to be ... Literally Ghetsis wife,  Lin. 

That's all for this long blog. For the record I have constantly used these 6 pokemon throughout the entire game and the only 7th member that I had was an adamant pansear which fire blasted fern's rosarade more times than I can imagine. 

I'm bored so if you're free (you're definitely free if you read this whole thing) comment your best and worst battles with your team!  I'm interested 

Edited by Zander

My team: blaziken,crobat,gardevoir,golem,excavelier and ludicolo.

My easiest fight was Samson.My crobat sweeped Samson alone.

The best battle I had was against Terra.I used a diito to one shot that excadrill.It was going smoothly until garchomp was sent and almost sweeping me with just bulldoze.So,I sent out gardevoir and used trick room.Even then it was hard for me to take it out.I had only 1 pokemon left which was speed boost blaziken under trick room. luckily I won with a high jump kick.

I also had problems with Taka's chatot.Taka's 1 pokemon used shell smash and baton passed it to chatot and then 6-0 koed me.Though the next time I won.

Titania's gym might have fairy tale field and fire type gets a dragon typing in that field.So, Mega scizor would have no weakness meaning good bye emboar.

Edited by Yagami

Hiyo Zander, luckily I'm bored too, so let's see...

My hardest and most frustrating battles were against Florinia (e12 version) and Charlotte, both on my first playthrough. I lost to these two so many times... ironically enough they were some of the easiest leaders on my current playthrough.

The easiest leader ever for me was... Luna, during the playthrough just before my current one. I was lucky enough to get a Volcarona and tore through her 6-0 (it was the first time I managed this against a Reborm leader).

The most epic and enjoyable duel was possibly against Samson, on my current run. I expected to beat him with relative ease but his Acrobatics spamming gave me hell. I had only my ace left alive at the end.

My current team is made of Espeon, Absol, Clawitzer, Crobat, Froslass and Magneton.

Notable former members include Nidoking and Leafeon.

9 minutes ago, Yagami said:

My team: ! blaziken,crobat,! gardevoir,golem,excavelier and ludicolo.

My easiest fight was Samson.My crobat sweeped Samson alone.

The best battle I had was against Terra.I used a diito to one shot that excadrill.It was going smoothly until garchomp was sent and almost sweeping me with just bulldoze.So,I sent out gardevoir and used trick room.Even then it was hard for me to take it out.I had only 1 pokemon left which was speed boost blaziken under trick room. luckily I won with a high jump kick.

I also had problems with Taka's chatot.Taka's 1 pokemon used shell smash and baton passed it to chatot and then 6-0 koed me.Though the next time I won.

Titania's gym might have fairy tale field and fire type gets a dragon typing in that field.So, Mega scizor would have so weakness meaning good bye emboar.

Strategic battles are the best ones! Trick room speed boost though, that must have been rough. 

I completely forgot about the fairy tale field damn! That is going to be tough then 

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Hiyo Zander,.  luckily . I'm bored too, so let's se. e...

My hardest and most frustrating battles were against Florinia (e12 version) and Charlotte, both on my first playthrough. I lost to these two so many times... ironically enough they were some of the easiest leaders on my current playthrough.

The easiest leader ever for me was... Luna, during the playthrough just before my current one. I was lucky enough to get a Volcarona and tore through her 6-0 (it was the first time I managed this against a Reborm leader).

The most epic and enjoyable duel was possibly against Samson, on my current run. I expected to beat him with relative ease but his Acrobatics spamming gave me hell. I had only my ace left alive at the end.

My current team is made of Espeon, Absol, Clawitzer, Crobat, Froslass and Magneton.

Notable former members include Nidoking and Leafeon.

Many people had difficulty with Charlotte including me so I'm not surprised. But wow 6-0 Luna! I guess I underestimated volcarona a lot. Also you should evolve your magneton into magnezone. It is complete tank with massive sp attack 

13 minutes ago, Zander said:

Many people had difficulty with Charlotte including me so I'm not surprised. But wow 6-0 Luna! I guess I underestimated volcarona a lot. Also you should evolve your magneton into magnezone. It is complete tank with massive sp attack 

I know, I've already used a Magnezone in the past. Will evolve it as soon as I can, my current run isn't completely done.

Nonetheless, thanks for the kind advice =3

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

I know, I've already used a Magnezone in the past. Will evolve it as soon as I can, my current run isn't completely done.

Nonetheless, thanks for the kind advice =3

Your welcome. Good luck completing the game 

Edited by Zander