Natural Gift

Ivs:

HP: 5

ATK:31

DEF:31 

SPATK:30

SPDEF:27

SPD:31  Nature: Lax

Id appreciate the Help :) (Sorry if there are mistakes)

Edited by Gengar768

wow , it's gonna be very hard with this. Roserade is kinda not very usefull against her , same as feraligatr cause her field will prevent effective water attacks. ( but you still can use it to tank her fire attacks btw ) 

My advice is : return to agate circus and catch a donphan and a rhydon , they will do the taff against her :) 

Edited by Pμrple

ooo thats a good idea i'll just lead with Kota and barky set up a trick room (hopefully survive 2 hits from her pokemon) then light screen (hopefully kota dies) switch into Gigalith then do mass Genocide

@Gengar768 And you can reteach Water Sport to Roserade and combine it with Rain Dance. This will render Charlotte 100% useless, and Belly Drum Thick Fat Snorlax can take it from there ;) 

Don't forget to give him a sitrus Berry! ;) 

Congrats Gengar! It's funny because I recently faced Charlotte on my latest run. She used to be really tough, so I was expecting her to give me absolute hell, especially since my team wasn't particularly built to beat her...

... turns out I obliterated her xD

Oddly enough, this time around she was the easiest leader since Shelly for me. I'm a tad too late, but for anyone interested, setting up Rain Dance and spamming Water Pulse with Clawitzer works wonders against her.

@Alistair Thanks..... AND ARE FRIGGING KIDDING ME I RELIED ON A 80 AC MOVE THAT COULD'VE MISSED WHILE YOU SIT THERE IN THE RAIN AND SPAM WATER PULSE...NOT EVERYONE HAS THAT LUXRAY.....*Sigh* Other than that thanks 

59 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

@Alistair Thanks..... AND ARE FRIGGING KIDDING ME I RELIED ON A 80 AC MOVE THAT COULD'VE MISSED WHILE YOU SIT THERE IN THE RAIN AND SPAM WATER PULSE...NOT EVERYONE HAS THAT LUXRAY.....*Sigh* Other than that thanks 

Why didn't you just Rock Slide instead of Stone Edge? It would've been more than enough, with Gigalith's insane Attack. And you would've won in 3 turns. Just give Gigalith Wide Lens, and poof! Rock Slide away with 100% accuracy in Trick Room. Destroy Charlotte every day.

Edited by Jess

@Jess Yeahhh I Guess so by the way do you have any tips for Seel Causeeee She uses a frigging Mega Altaria with a Pixilated Hypervoice which may or may not Knock out all my team members

Edited by Gengar768

9 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

@Jess Yeahhh I Guess so by the way do you have any tips for Seel Causeeee She uses a frigging Mega Altaria with a Pixilated Hypervoice whitch may or may not Knock ot all my team members

After passing this in my Poison mono, all I say is that, when you fight in Big Top Arena, the answer to EVERYTHING is Crobat. Acrobatics + Cross Poison wreck house in there.

Poison types and Steel types take Pixilated Hypervoice relatively well, but they are weak to Earthquake.

BUT! FEAR NOT!

Your Feraligatr has Sheer Force. Which means always good rolls on WHAMMO! moves in Big Top Arena. Powerful, OVER 9000!!!, etc.

Iron Tail can be taught by the Agate Circus move tutors, and Feraligatr can learn it. Also, Iron Tail gets boosted by Sheer Force. Imagine that multiplied by 2.5, if you hit an OVER 9000!!!

Bye bye Mega Altaria.

Have fun destroying Ciel with that. ;) 

Edited by Jess

7 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

@Jess Ok I will teach my Jaws Iron tail but first its Seel not Ciel I trust my normal Friend Terra on that one..... hey and thanks for helping me out I really appreciate it :)

Haha, you mean Julia... Go beat wild Seel till one drops a badge now!

No worries ! Good luck :) 

Btw, in my first run, my Mightyena OHKO'ed Togekiss with Iron Tail. I hope it works just as well for you!