I NEED TO RANT!!!!

FoxRainbowHeart

So, up until Charlotte I have had a pretty good run in Reborn. My team and I have had some hard times but we manage to pull through. I head on with the story line and get to Charlotte's gym. I knew it was going to be a hard battle but I wasn't expecting this hard. Her Pokemon withstand everything I throw at her and then hit back 10x harder. My Pokemon can't go any higher as they cap off at 70 so I literally have no idea how to continue. I think Charlotte has ended my game. I just don't know how to beat her T^T

1 minute ago, FoxRainbowHeart said:

So, up until Charlotte I have had a pretty good run in Reborn. My team and I have had some hard times but we manage to pull through. I head on with the story line and get to Charlotte's gym. I knew it was going to be a hard battle but I wasn't expecting this hard. Her Pokemon withstand everything I throw at her and then hit back 10x harder. My Pokemon can't go any higher as they cap off at 70 so I literally have no idea how to continue. I think Charlotte has ended my game. I just don't know how to beat her T^T

If you picked up Rain Dance, you might be able to win.  I couldn't advance until I went against what I wanted and did Rain Dance like other people said they had done.  This and Shelly were my hardest battles.  The caves are nearby if you want to try a mostly ground and rock team.

Golem + Flying type

just send out a ground type that either outspeeds or has sturdy (Hey, that last one is golem!) and spam EQ. I used that strat with my golem and gyaradoss (I can suply the magikarp if you want) and beat her first try (which after hearing some horror stories about her I'm kinda proud off).

Rain dance works aswell I think? never tried it so don't quote me on it