What Is Everyone's Main Rejuvenation Team ?

Orbs~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say these would be my core players that provided Clutch victores at time, with Medican being the MVP (by a wide margin):

Spoiler

Screenshot_43.png.d8d19a14de166d36fad720f3db533803.png

These were my backup members that saw occasional, though less frequent, action:

Spoiler

Screenshot_44.png.70c7deb2ea351035f7035950ee3e6b94.png

Edited by seki108

I am very proud of my team.

Spoiler

team.PNG.39f9b2c5f5c4121f935bcb81f909fd2a.PNG

Actually fits a certain theme. Some Ice types, a couple Garufan Nightmares (I haven't finished training hah..) and the perfect starter to top it all off! The Vanilluxe is my team Ace and he puts in the best work~ The last two members replaced my Lycanroc-Midnight and Salazzle so they deserve honorary mention.

This team carried me through most of the game. Despite the fact that my starter was constantly a HUGE disadvantage, he was the reason I pulled through a lot of the battles, including the fire gym. Here is my team:

Spoiler

5xsfn1Z.png

I never knew I would like Golem, as I hate his typing. However, Brolem with the Quick Claw puts in work. Ferry is also a nice tank, and Zowie has been an awesome new edition to the team with Spiky Shield and Iron Barbs (just need a Rocky Helmet to complete the trolling). Other than that, here is my box (in order in which they left the team).

wkT5WxS.png

Magnus the Migtyena (male)

Panzer the Shiny Octillery (male)

Happy the Dewgong (female)

Griner the Hariyama (female)

Azrael the Swoobat (male)

I really didn't want to let go of Magnus, as he was an awesome member. However, I needed something to have Surf, so I got Panzer and Happy until Ferry joined the team. Griner was only there for one fight (V8 Angie), and Azrael stayed until it kept dying before I could set up. Luckily, Zowie has been a great replacement.

Edited by FactoryofSadness

Aside from abusing Bibarel as an HM Slave these are the only Pokémon I've used:

capture005maxyf.png

I'm planning to train the Mawile you get after Blacksteeple for the eventual battle(s) against Madame X, provided we'll get Mega Mawile until that point. I've also got a Rowlet waiting in my Box that I might use some time, but so far I've had no reason to replace any of my team members.

Here is my team:

Spoiler

capture001.thumb.PNG.60b7dafa35099f21980a649b3ec86a4f.PNG

Here are other pokemons I have used( not much though ):

Spoiler

capture000.thumb.PNG.fc4e674a1315ab6261a5327a8cb99583.PNG

Edit: How did I finish the game with this team? Everyone's team is much higher levelled whereas my team is 10-15 levels under.

Edited by Yagami

So this is my team as of up to v9 (on Intense mode).

OPChikkin and Frog need no introduction, but I never thought I would like Golem so much. With his base 120 Attack and excellent move pool (he learns Stealth Rock, Earthquake & Stone Edge by leveling up!) he hits like a truck and with his 130 defense he's a pretty gud physical wall. He does have some glaring weaknesses, but this is somewhat mitigated by having Sturdy and Quick Claw as a held item. Overall I really like this dude and he will be a main party member for the rest of this playthrough.

Granbull I mainly use as an intimidate bot, but overall he's too weak so I'll end up kicking him out eventually. Same thing applies to Spiritomb. The main reason he's still in is because of his excellent typing and Memento (which lowers Attack and Sp. Attack by 2 stages). On the flipside he has a weak movepool (with Dark Pulse @ 80 BP being his strongest move) and mediocre attack stats (92 to be exact) and HP (50) so he's too much of a liability. 

I really like glass cannons (like Blaziken/Greninja) or bulky cannons (like Golem) so if anyone can recommend me 2 Pokes that would fit well in my party, feel free to do so! :)

Spoiler

rejuv team.png

Edited by TharTV

5 minutes ago, TharTV said:

So this is my team as of up to v9 (on Intense mode).

OPChikkin and Frog need no introduction, but I never thought I would like Golem so much. With his base 120 Attack and excellent move pool (he learns Stealth Rock, Earthquake & Stone Edge by leveling up!) he hits like a truck and with his 130 defense he's a pretty gud physical wall. He does have some glaring weaknesses, but this is somewhat mitigated by having Sturdy and Quick Claw as a held item. Overall I really like this dude and he will be a main party member for the rest of this playthrough.

Granbull I mainly use as an intimidate bot, but overall he's too weak so I'll end up kicking him out eventually. Same thing applies to Spiritomb. The main reason he's still in is because of his excellent typing and Memento (which lowers Attack and Sp. Attack by 2 stages). On the flipside he has a weak movepool (with Dark Pulse @ 80 BP being his strongest move) and mediocre attack stats (92 to be exact) and HP (50) so he's too much of a liability. 

I really like glass cannons (like Blaziken/Greninja) or bulky cannons (like Golem) so if anyone can recommend me 2 Pokes that would fit well in my party, feel free to do so! :)

Hide contents

rejuv team.png

maybe you can get a rowlett?

LrXB3ar.png

This was my team for a lot of my playthrough of my full dex run, although porygon-z was postgame. Nidoqueen is pretty low levelled due to using a shiny Banette. Other team members I used include Clefable, Noivern, and Breloom.

Just now, Alex said:

LrXB3ar.png

This was my team for a lot of my playthrough of my full dex run, although porygon-z was postgame. Nidoqueen is pretty low levelled due to using a shiny Banette. Other team members I used include Clefable and Breloom.

wait you found a doublious disk how?

Main Team ( i made it only with 3 generation pokemon wihout realizing lol)

Spoiler

MT2IkXq.png

Other pokemon ( i don't rotate but they have help me in some important battle)

Spoiler

GWr4C9o.png

Edited by TIP

This is my main team!

My starter was an axew (too bad he was axed in V9 :() and not a Torchic! I got my torchic from the egg they give you in west gearen. My axew took a good hour of resetting at the jackpot machine. Also, I got pretty lucky with my rng egg and got a togepi. Aside from these 6, I have quite a few mons in rotation. 

Edited by Katastrophickid

You can already see my team in my signature... but here's a screenshot anyway :)

Spoiler

598212f888671_rejuvteam.PNG.6b2dc7a42acc9c7a71d86e7fceaad393.PNG

My Dragalge has saved my life more times than I care to count. And whenever he's at a disadvantage my Torterra always seems to pull me through instead, she's the best starter I could've ever asked for.

The Aurorus is the most recent but he's been doing great so far, and his shiny sprite is absolutely beautiful.

Pyroar don't usually have the best attack... but Kiara makes it work. If she get a Work up or two off then manages to knock out an opponent, she's unstoppable.

I don't actually use my Mawile that much, but he is pretty bulky, especially after an Iron Defense or two. I pretty much have him stall while I heal other Pokemon.

Even my Dusclops pulls her weight, Hex and Will-o-Wisp are perhaps my favorite combo. Although it does suck she can't evolve yet because there's no Reaper Cloth in the game :(

And while this box is named "Rotation" I don't really rotate my team. These are just Pokemon that I've used in gym battles or who were once on the team.

Spoiler

59821482013b8_rejuvbackup.PNG.fedeea4d472a1d3671c630db06a36847.PNG

Most of these were just one time use, with only a few special mentions.

That Pangoro was my hero up until I got my Dragalge, he was practically the only one (besides my Torterra) winning Gym Badges for me.

The Magneton was the only reason I beat Angie, her Glaceon gave me a lot of trouble before I trained up a somewhat sturdy steel type to beat it.

Seismitoad is great at tanking hits. And Drain Punch let's her heal, and whittle down an opponents health. She's been a major player in many Gym Battles.

And finally my Watchog, he was actually the first Pokemon I caught in Rejuvenation, and also my first shiny in the game. He was also on the team until just recently, but he just wasn't as useful as he used to be and I found myself using him less and less. So I decided to retire him.

But I'll never forget all he's done for me, from winning me my first badge, to putting tough opponents to sleep, and even being the main reason I was able to defeat Mewtwo (thank you Hypnosis).

Rest well, sweet prince.