Is there a way to load old save files? (Pokemon Rejuvenation)

Quintin

14 minutes ago, Quintin said:

I was wondering if it was possible to reload old save files, because i was having glitch problems.

All you have to do is place the old save where your current save (named "Game.rxdata") is.

If you use a naturally created backup save (named with your player name, playtime and # of badges), just rename it Game and have it overwrite your current file.

I think this works for all RPG maker games, but it at least works like that for Reborn, Rejuv, and Spork.

Edited by seki108

42 minutes ago, seki108 said:

All you have to do is place the old save where your current save (named "Game.rxdata") is.

If you use a naturally created backup save (named with your player name, playtime and # of badges), just rename it Game and have it overwrite your current file.

I think this works for all RPG maker games, but it at least works like that for Reborn, Rejuv, and Spork.

Do i do this in files? and where would it be?

26 minutes ago, Quintin said:

Do i do this in files? and where would it be?

Here is how to find your save files: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

You should find all your backups right where the main file is.  For example, here is a screenshot of my rejuv files.  All of the top files can be renamed "Game" and become my main file.

Spoiler

Screenshot_42.png.06392fe4be658134f58ece52bb551bf3.png

36 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Here is how to find your save files: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

You should find all your backups right where the main file is.  For example, here is a screenshot of my rejuv files.  All of the top files can be renamed "Game" and become my main file.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_42.png.06392fe4be658134f58ece52bb551bf3.png

Thanks For the Help! Really!