What happened to Revenant Keta's team (on Intense Mode)?

Zargerth

1 hour ago, Zargerth said:

Was he supposed to have only 4 and not 6 Pokemon? It seems to me that his mons' levels were lowered as well.

It seems it was meant to be that way, probably something thematic.

In Version 8, he had 6 pokemons in intense mode and was of levels like 29-33 or so, I guess. He was so tough for me.

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

In Version 8, he had 6 pokemons in intense mode and was of levels like 29-33 or so, I guess. He was so tough for me.

In that case, this is strange.  It might be deliberate, though I can't see a reason.  Unless, @Jan changed something for testing purposes and didn't change it back, or made the fight the same across all difficulties by accident.

• Developers

It was intentional. There was too much exp being given out and it was just too loaded of a fight for that point in the game.

But this isn't the first time this has been brought to my attention. If people want it, I can restore his old team for intense mode, but normal mode will stay the same. 

7 hours ago, Jan said:

It was intentional. There was too much exp being given out and it was just too loaded of a fight for that point in the game.

But this isn't the first time this has been brought to my attention. If people want it, I can restore his old team for intense mode, but normal mode will stay the same. 

Ok, I see. I remember Revenant Keta being way more difficult in the past, so I was a bit surprised to see he was nerfed.