Stuck after getting the magma stone

SupahDice

So i recently got the Magma Stone after telling Cera that I'd keep the stone. After this, I went back to Tesla's Villa and saw Melia and Venam discussing on the balcony - and Melia flew away with her Togekiss. I went inside the Mansion and search the whole place, but no one's there. After that I literally walked through the whole region trying to find something, but I found nothing. I don't know if this is a bug because I said I would keep the stone, but one thing is for sure, I am really desperate to get some help. I'll leave my savefile down below. Oh and yeah, I've tried my luck on finding help from the Internet, but there was no help to be found.

Thanks in advance,

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, Slothpremacy said:

What version of the game are you on? This might have gotten patched out in v9 patch 10~.

It is Version 9, and i recently just re-downloaded the game because I heard the creators basically remade everything. But I'll try to re-download just in case.

4 minutes ago, SupahDice said:

It is Version 9, and i recently just re-downloaded the game because I heard the creators basically remade everything. But I'll try to re-download just in case.

You need to download patch 10 for bug fixes.You don't need to download the entire game again.

Hi, I'm currently in a similar predicament, and some advice or instructions would be appreciated.

I have obtained the Magma Stone [Cera took half after it was broken], but it doesn't seem to work on the ice-encased house in Kristalline Town whatsoever. I have already followed the advice in the thread to patch to the latest version but from what I can see it hasn't acheived any results. I'm wondering if perhaps I missed something?

After getting the stone, The Elder said she'd take (I can't remember her name sorry) somewhere to rest and that I should chase after the Grunt, I saw him dissolve, and then immediately left for Kristalline. I can't find any way to proceed and Venam + Maria are still in the Protagonists room telling me they'll wait for me to return, I haven't been able to trigger the balcony event

Honestly this is really confusing me but I could have just missed something really obvious.

Edit: Sorry if this should be in the WDIGN thread but this thread came up in the search results and it seemed more relevant to place it here

NEVERMIND I'm an idiot lmao I was supposed to go back and check on the elder first at the back of one of the rooms, apologies

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 1:08 PM, throwaway said:

NEVERMIND I'm an idiot lmao I was supposed to go back and check on the elder first at the back of one of the rooms, apologies

i did that and still cant trigger it

On 8/6/2017 at 8:13 PM, QuyDinh said:

Hey, which room and town was it? I'm at the same part and cannot find the elder for shit. haha thanks in advance

its the second room on the right side

Game.rxdata

Edited by warren56

10 minutes ago, AdrenalinePlays said:

I did all that too and Venam is still saying "I'll wait for you tlll you come back"

I think I'm screwed

Have you already unfrozen the TM shack, now that you have the Magma Stone?

• 5 weeks later...