Introduce Yourself !

Welcome to reborn !

I'm Purple/Zarc/Euron ( lel ) , the professional provider of pokemons ( lel bis ) , and i also love provide gift. 

:) 

For more infos , check my profile.

Edited by Pμrple

welcome to reborn~

so I'm Wolfox, I'm a pokemon fan who loves a certain card game (Duel Monsters), music, pokemon (obviously), anime and singing. I'm unlucky to the point where it could be a meme and I have aspergers. I'm also quite stupid at times, to the point where I either forget about many things or I'm just plain being dumb. also I love helping others :D

Ps. I have a magikerp shop on the forums in case of need

Edited by Wolfox

welcome to reborn! i am Jace Stormkirk your residential bard who likes to help people with reborn's gym leaders to finding the perfect meme. i also play magic the gathering commander style, pokemon both card and game, and fire emblem. i also love camping, swimming, and creative insults.

On 7/30/2017 at 0:49 PM, FairFamily said:

Welcome to reborn. Hope your enjoy stay here.

I'm Fairfamily, your average gaming computer science student with hopefully a job in the near future.

Thank you, I really appreciate it nice to meet you FairFamily and hopefully, you do get that job 

On 7/30/2017 at 0:53 PM, Wolfox said:

welcome to reborn~

so I'm Wolfox, I'm a pokemon fan who loves a certain card game (Duel Monsters), music, pokemon (obviously), anime and singing. I'm unlucky to the point where it could be a meme and I have aspergers. I'm also quite stupid at times, to the point where I either forget about many things or I'm just plain being dumb. also I love helping others :D

Ps. I have a magikerp shop on the forums in case of need

Lmaooo, That's awesome dude, it's good to know your not the only one who can have moments of being slow. Also what type of anime do watch?

Ps. Thanks but I'm good my dude 

23 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am Jace Stormkirk your residential bard who likes to help people with reborn's gym leaders to finding the perfect meme. i also play magic the gathering commander style, pokemon both card and game, and fire emblem. i also love camping, swimming, and creative insults.

Wow nice quote dude, and That's really interesting things you like and also it's really cool you like to help people :D

10 hours ago, Pμrple said:

@runemance since you didn't really introduce yourself before : welcome to you :) 

I was too shy to make a thread ;o; but thank you :3

10 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Welcome!

Thanks so much c:

8 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome in this forum :D, i hope you will have fun here ^^

Thank you!! I'm sure I will c: