So is waiting for ep 17 worth it

GL13

21 hours ago, Girco said:

It really depends if you want to start with an alolan starter or not, plus you get a new intro in ep17 so it might be worth it if you'd want to wait for these ;)

So yes thx

Edited by GL13
didnt want to make people mad

4 minutes ago, GL13 said:

So when is ep 17 realising

You don't ask that question

But if you want to know, check the development blog: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/development/

Also, you might as well start a new run if you want to. By the time Ep. 17 gets released, you will have finished it

Oh, another three years added onto the wait? Okay! 

But forreals, do what you like tbh 

Play the game, and learn its story as you go. That's my suggestion. 😄 

8 hours ago, GL13 said:

didnt want to make people mad

Haha, don't worry. :D It's an inside joke of the forums that everytime this "forbidden" question is asked, Ame adds a week to the total wait for the release of the Episode. 

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Haha, don't worry. :D It's an inside joke of the forums that everytime this "forbidden" question is asked, Ame adds a week to the total wait for the release of the Episode. 

a week? I thought it was a month! oh no wait that's every 10th time it;s asked

Just now, Wolfox said:

a week? I thought it was a month! oh no wait that's every 10th time it;s asked

Some say it depends on Ame's mood when she notices the question. Pray that she had a good day today!

On 2017-07-29 at 11:57 PM, GS BALL said:

Ep 16 is like full 6th gen without Mega Evolution (for the player's part). It has a number of bugs to be corrected in Ep 17, like missing vendor from 7th Street and other, more trivial ones, but it is a very stable game and a very enjoyable experience.

Ep 17 will be like 7th gen (since it will contain Alolan forms and other content), but... It is going to have updated AI (most possibly making the game much harder) and other corrections that will hinder the player somehow (lots of people protest against known glitches, like stealing items from enemy trainers permanently, amassing lots of money quick and easy, strength glitch, etc)... So best suggestion is to start with 16, progress as much as you can, then hop on 17 for good, after doing everything that still can be done! Choice items are so convenient, for example!

Keep in mind that ep 16 has quite the troublesome and misleading weather system, though (to also be corrected next episode come). But you can get that forum member's weather mod (sorry, i keep forgetting their name), or simply consult my own simple guide. Don't forget that ep 17 will take some time until it hits us, most possible around 1 month at least, so you have plenty time to go through ep 16 and don't lose your quality vacation/free time.

thx for the things you said

3 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

e17 delayed by 3 years tbh.

three damn years. THIS people is why you NEVER ask an artist (creating games is an art, fight me over that if you will) when their work will be finished.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

So than. Can we now post "starlight divide release date" spam or is it going to be "don't"?

ill cry

in so many different flavors