JERIICHOO :)

Anime

Hey Jeri, how have you been? Happy birthday and have a good day ;) Take care of yourself^^

Sorry, this is the only song i know you like sorry i dont know what kind of usic you like :[

Happy Birthday Jeri!!!

You were such an amazingly dedicated member of the auth team and a real mentor to me. From the moment I started to become at all relevant to the community you supported me, and I really appreciate that. 

Have an amazing day!

I need to visit the gotdang forums more often, I'm missing everyone's birthdays wtf.

Happy Birthday, Jeri! There's only so many ways I can rephrase my opinion of you, so I'll cut it short and just say that nothing about it has changed. I still think you're a cool dude who has been a great influence in the community.

I can't even figure out in my head right now if it's even still your birthday in your timezone - but I hope you're having or have had a good one! Take care of yourself, I wish you all the best~

No idea if I'm late but happy birthday Jerry, you're a cool dude but one of the cool things about you is that you don't need me to tell you that. Are you on discord much? Maybe I'll hit you up. I'm there pretty often but I don't pay much attention to the reborn one.