Pokemon Insurgence 1.2 to be released soon

Shadowsusanoo

Hey guys , do you know that recently "the_suzerain" has leaked new megas like mega haxorus(Last leaked mega before the release of the game soon...he said ) and released some updated mechanics  about the game and has basically verified that the completed version is about to be released very soon. He is also trying to build up the hype again .

Personally i think the game would be released within the upcoming 2-3 months.

What do you guys think ?Are you excited ??

Visit his twitter account and you will see.

Edited by Shadowsusanoo
edit

• Global Mods

I mean, it was supposedly releasing 'very soon' at the end of last year, but I do think this time it's actually close this time. Now that I've played some of the games here, I don't think it will quite hold up to them, but It will be fun to go back and see what the rest of the game holds, and the deltas/megas are fun to play around with.

5 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I mean, it was supposedly releasing 'very soon' at the end of last year,

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers this.  Nobody else has brought it up and the two people I talked to about it didn't recall.  Thought I was loosing my mind.

I like some of the aspects of pokemon insurgence.For example,delta pokemons,HM items etc.But the story is not that great.I played on Darker story mode.After finishing the current version,I am still not sure which part of the game is dark.This is the first fan game I played where I didn't have a full team.I would just bring some random pokemons to heal my Delta charizard and crobat.

So,when they release 1.2,I am going to download it but I am not that excited because they easily could have improved a lot of things story and character wise.

8 hours ago, Yagami said:

I like some of the aspects of pokemon insurgence.For example,delta pokemons,HM items etc.But the story is not that great.I played on Darker story mode.After finishing the current version,I am still not sure which part of the game is dark.This is the first fan game I played where I didn't have a full team.I would just bring some random pokemons to heal my Delta charizard and crobat.

So,when they release 1.2,I am going to download it but I am not that excited because they easily could have improved a lot of things story and character wise.

I know right? The story was a bit lackluster .But lets hope that the newer version would improve upon that.

...................... By  the way that fusion mega charizard groudon is SUPER FANTASTICAL AWESOME BEAST!  Just love it!

The game is absolutely amazing with it's features, and I honestly think that there isn't really any other fan game out there that can compare to the extra features it has to offer.

But story-wise... it was really disappointing. The intro sequence in the game was a great hook and it showed so much promise, but after that it seemed that the rest was really lack luster. I loved the concepts of Delta-Pokemon, the cults, all of that Augur stuff, and the involvement of the legendaries, but it really felt like the game didn't use those things to their full potential. The character's were bland and forgettable alongside the region as a whole, and there were so many bad plot points all over the place. It felt like a mess sometimes, and overall to me seemed like a wasted opportunity.

However, I'm not going to undermine it. It was super fun to play regardless of the flaws, and overall solid. And it feels cruel to constantly compare it to Reborn as I've seen happen a lot on these forums--both equally have their incredible points and their own crippling flaws. Reborn is faaar from perfect :P 

So overall, I'm really happy to see that a release is soon, and I'm going to have a blast playing through it.

16 hours ago, parcent said:

However, I'm not going to undermine it. It was super fun to play regardless of the flaws, and overall solid. And it feels cruel to constantly compare it to Reborn as I've seen happen a lot on these forums--both equally have their incredible points and their own crippling flaws.

That is  what i am talking about! I have seen a lot of people saying how it will never compare to other particular fan games and is not worth the wait. 

We should not undermine it as every game has flaws. Insurgence has them, rejuvenation, reborn and tons of other games have them.

The creator works really hard and utilizes a lot of his free time in making a game for us and we should appreciate that , not start comparing it to other games or dissing about it.

Besides i have confidence that the newer version will rock!

A  thanks to all the developers(the entire team) of pokemon fan games who continue making these games for us to play!  

• Global Mods

IMO Insurgence's strength is that it has lots of fun gameplay features, and while the writing is maybe not great, its good enough to enjoy they game if you aren't overly critical. Pretty strong on the music and graphical fronts too (though obviously not on the level of the 'newer generation' fangames in development currently using newer essentials versions)

Overall a lot of work has gone into it and 1.2 seems worth at least one full playthrough.