Pokemonmmos

jirachilove70

14 minutes ago, jirachilove70 said:

So far the only fan made pokemon games I play is pokemon desolation and pokemon reborn and pokemon rejuvenation can someone please tell me anymore good fan made pokemon games? 

pokemon full moon, insurgence ( has delta pokemons alt typing) , omicron/zeta, legends of the arena, mega adventure, and solar light/lunar dark ( nothing but fakemon for this game) 

Aside from those already mentioned, I almost want to recommend  Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, which follows the story of the Pokemon Adventures manga.  Unfortunately, it's not that good to recommend something that will likely never be completed, but what is completed (up to the Orange Islands) is fairly decent (aside from some grammar issues).  Technically, it's a rom hack, but an interesting one.

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Aside from those already mentioned, I almost want to recommend  Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, which follows the story of the Pokemon Adventures manga.  Unfortunately, it's not that good to recommend something that will likely never be completed, but what is completed (up to the Orange Islands) is fairly decent (aside from some grammar issues).  Technically, it's a rom hack, but an interesting one.

I'm sorry my friend but you seem to have been mistaken. Aethestode has just recently reported  that he has begin working on the game again and next version is being made currently. You can go see his post at the pokecommunity where he has said that he is working on the game again.

7 minutes ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

I'm sorry my friend but you seem to have been mistaken. Aethestode has just recently reported  that he has begin working on the game again and next version is being made currently. You can go see his post at the pokecommunity where he has said that he is working on the game again.

I honestly haven't checked up on the game in a while, assuming that it really was abandoned.  This is great news!  Thank you the heads up!  Time to start following the new thread.

In this case, I do recommend this game @jirachilove70, though be aware it is a little more limited, being a rom hack.

Edited by seki108

if it's still a thing pokemmo is actually really fun. you can play through fire red or leave green and emerald, yet you do need their roms for it to work. the thing that makes it fun: it's a POKEMON MMO, I hope I don't need to explain why that's a fun thing. you can also kinda create your own avatar. it may not be the best suggestion on this thread, but it's a good one as the topic states pokemonmmos

18 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

pokemon full moon, insurgence ( has delta pokemons alt typing) , omicron/zeta, legends of the arena, mega adventure, and solar light/lunar dark ( nothing but fakemon for this game) 

when i try to unzip pokemon sola light/lunar dark it says the file is corrupted. any ideas why? (sorry to bother you lol)