So... Awkard need for help remembering

GenshiD

Sooo.... A long time ago I was playing Rejuvenation, V8 I beleieve it was at the time.... I had just reached the Grass Type Gym Leader and was getting my ass repeatedly handed to me, so I "rage quitted" the game... Eventually I forgot about the game at all... Real life and all that... And a few days ago shofu restarted his playthrough and I was like "Oh shit! I never picked it up again".... 

This is where the awkwardness sets in... I cant remember a thing about what is happening.... And while I would gladly start over, I just dont have the time....

So, could some kind soul sum up what the hell is going on by the time I reached the Grass Gym Leader?

I vaguely remember getting on the train for the Dream City, but all else is a blur.... I'll list some of the things I remember, in case some detail changed...

->Aelita is in a coma, something about a golden cave and Groudon?

->Saki & co are still missing since the whole "volcano thing"... That was like... 3 episodes ago?

->Venam and Melia are with me... Am I forgetting anyone important?

->Aparently I did something to the Gym Leaders Sister? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

->The gym leaders so far were Venam, Aelitas Sensei, Marienette, "The Ghost Chick whos name I dont recall", "The Water chick that hangs with Saki & co", "The Bug Dude", "The Crazy Ice Lady", Amber, and "The one I cant remember who it was".... Right? Grass Dude is to be the 10th...

->We went to the past once before I seem to recall? And some white-haired dude came back with us?

->Crescent is a bitch for manipulating my "Psychic friend whos name neither I nor her recall"

Plot Points: We went: 

Gearen Sewers (Who keeps a generator here?);

Attack on Goldenwood Forest (Demon Gyarados Saga);

Amethyst cave (Pychic Friend, sorry for forgetting your name);

Sheridan (Sensei was a Xen, Shadow Mewtwo Saga?);

Goldenleaf assholes and attack in the Radio(?) Tower;

Route to Aqua(?) (Town which was deserted);

Prison Saga (Melia was undercover with a different name, Mommy NO!);

Crash in Terajuma (Demon Carnivine?);

Bug Gym;

Crazy Ice Lady's Cult (She got frozen);

Volcano Saga (Magma Stone and Groudon, RIP Jenner);

Amber's Gym(PARTY, Xen couple defect?);

We went to West Gearen (?) and this is were it gets fuzzy... I dont even rememeber who was the Gym leader there, let alone what happened, but I seem to recall Ice Lady got thawed out?

Sorry if I offend the creator or any hardcore fans for daring to forget btw, and thanks for any help in advance

12 minutes ago, GenshiD said:

Sooo.... A long time ago I was playing Rejuvenation, V8 I beleieve it was at the time.... I had just reached the Grass Type Gym Leader and was getting my ass repeatedly handed to me, so I "rage quitted" the game... Eventually I forgot about the game at all... Real life and all that... And a few days ago shofu restarted his playthrough and I was like "Oh shit! I never picked it up again".... 

This is where the awkwardness sets in... I cant remember a thing about what is happening.... And while I would gladly start over, I just dont have the time....

So, could some kind soul sum up what the hell is going on by the time I reached the Grass Gym Leader?

I vaguely remember getting on the train for the Dream City, but all else is a blur.... I'll list some of the things I remember, in case some detail changed...

->Aelita is in a coma, something about a golden cave and Groudon?

->Saki & co are still missing since the whole "volcano thing"... That was like... 3 episodes ago?

->Venam and Melia are with me... Am I forgetting anyone important?

->Aparently I did something to the Gym Leaders Sister? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

->The gym leaders so far were Venam, Aelitas Sensei, Marienette, "The Ghost Chick whos name I dont recall", "The Water chick that hangs with Saki & co", "The Bug Dude", "The Crazy Ice Lady", Amber, and "The one I cant remember who it was".... Right? Grass Dude is to be the 10th...

->We went to the past once before I seem to recall? And some white-haired dude came back with us?

->Crescent is a bitch for manipulating my "Psychic friend whos name neither I nor her recall"

Plot Points: We went: 

Gearen Sewers (Who keeps a generator here?);

Attack on Goldenwood Forest (Demon Gyarados Saga);

Amethyst cave (Pychic Friend, sorry for forgetting your name);

Sheridan (Sensei was a Xen, Shadow Mewtwo Saga?);

Goldenleaf assholes and attack in the Radio(?) Tower;

Route to Aqua(?) (Town which was deserted);

Prison Saga (Melia was undercover with a different name, Mommy NO!);

Crash in Terajuma (Demon Carnivine?);

Bug Gym;

Crazy Ice Lady's Cult (She got frozen);

Volcano Saga (Magma Stone and Groudon, RIP Jenner);

Amber's Gym(PARTY, Xen couple defect?);

We went to West Gearen (?) and this is were it gets fuzzy... I dont even rememeber who was the Gym leader there, let alone what happened, but I seem to recall Ice Lady got thawed out?

Sorry if I offend the creator or any hardcore fans for daring to forget btw, and thanks for any help in advance

ok after we get to west gearen we look for kanon white haired boy ( also on the train ) find out the that the garbodor that saved us at goldenleaf forest is now a df ( dimensional rift) is causing the green fog and we meet electric gym leader eric (friends with saki) ( steel gym leader that disappeared on mountain) and we beat him then head to train station to go to grand dream city to find out more about the whole stone situation and we're on the train and it stops cuz tracks are broken we meet erin ( granddaughter of psychic healer that comatose aelita was taken to ) and help her try to find aelita and oh we also meet grass gym leader while kinda trapped in bladestar old headquarters and we battle him/her ( depends on what you know and chose on certain spoilers) and after that tracks we're fixed we get on train with erin after mystery girl krystal suddenly leaves and that where v8 ends so yeah whew that was a lot of typing 

Spoiler

just going to add some detail for you for the whole time travel thing. after Amber's party, Melia goes missing. Venam and the main character go to Valor Mountain to find her. You find Melia behind the big door before the summit. inside, you enter Forest of Time.

together, all three of you travel to the past, arriving to a place called Kugearen City. there, you learn about an organization (Melia is apart of it) that is designated for stopping a disaster called Storm-9, which is destined to happen in the present timeline. This organization was created by Spacea and Tiempa, the people who saved Melia from Team Xen in Amethyst Cave. You meet Kanon, a white haired boy who is very attached to Melia, who will go to the present timeline when Melia and friends go back.

You later meet a man named Vitus, who is Maria/Marianette's father (he was the insane religious guy you met in the mansion in the sewers). He is not like he was before. Vitus was a good person, and lived with his wife Anathea and his daughter Maria in the same mansion you saw before in the sewers. Vitus, Venam, and the main character work together to stop the mayor of Kugearen from claiming the property that Vitus owns, however, it was to no avail.

Vitus, however, goes back to his old ways after Gardevoir (his personal assistant) set up and eventually caused the death of his wife, making it look like the mayor of Kugearen was the cause of it all. Vitus went back to his crazy religious cult stuff, changing his name to Indriad, and attempted to blow up Kugearen city as revenge for the death of his wife.

A cult member/maid was sent with an orb, that once crushed, would obliterate the entire city. However, the main character, Venam, Melia, and Kanon all work together to stop the maid. The first time when you look for the maid, you cannot find her, and she successfully blows up the city. You find yourself seemingly dead, however, Madame X appears, and tells you where to find the maid in the city. She then revives you and sends you back to the moment where you try to figure out which direction the maid went. With knowledge of where the maid had went, you find the maid and stop her. Kanon takes the orb from the maid, and the maid is defeated. It was either Spacea or Tiempa that would then send Kanon to the present timeline. Kanon still had the orb in his posession, which called for Melia, Venam, and the main character to head back to the past to find Kanon. That is where the events to West Gearen begin. 

Thanks for the replies guys! My memory of the events of the past, thanks to Lucifer here, are mostly back.... Saphire reminded me of the D-Garbodor and Electric Gym, so I'm pretty much up to date...