Fate Grand Order [NA]

Notus

So, aparently the old Fate Grand Order thread is lost and then we also have the advent of the English version in the U.S... So I was wandering who else migrated to the North American server.
 I´ve been playing in English for around two weeks now and already finished all the available storyline (it´s great to finally be able to understand the dialogues) and I´m now farming ascension items for my servants.

My in game name is Notus (User ID 106,738,574) and my current roster is:
Saber - Artoria Lily
Archer - Emiya
Lancer - Cú Chullainn
Rider - Alexander
Caster - Cú Chullainn
Assassin - Heracles
And of course, Mash.

I've never played the Japanese version, but I recently go into the game in NA. My IGN is Kiran, and my ID is 222,983,273. I've also hit that material farming stage of the game, the grind is real. 

My roster:

Saber: Altria Pendragon

Archer: Emiya

Rider Martha

Caster: Medea

Lancer:  Cú Chullainn (Prototype)

AssasinJing Ke

Berserker: Lancelot

Edited by Peanuts

Never played the japanese version too but always liked the Nasuverse, i have only played the game for about 10-11 days, still haven't finish the Septem but is a work in progress (but i too have feel that the griding is real, why gem of caster are so rare while other gem are way more commons =/? )

ID: Vequil - 032,279,481

Roster:

Saber: None that i use

Archer: Emiya (lv 50)

Rider: None that i use

Caster: Zhuge Liang (waver -lv 60)

Lancer: Cu chullain/FST (lv - 40)

Assassin: None that i use

Berserker: Heracles (lv 50) and Kiyohime (lv 40)

Shilder: Mash (lv 25)

Yeah I've been messing around on the NA server since it was released for a second chance at failing to get all of the servants that I want. Ain't nothing better than F/GO rates. I'm on my second account now, which I've only had for a week so it doesn't have much trained but what I have is a nice little crit team that's well enough to last me 'til the Scathach rate up.

Any: Jeanne d'Arc

Saber: -

Archer: -

Lancer: - (Really hoping for a Cu F/SN out of the FP gacha ngl).

Rider: -

Caster: Hans Christian Andersen

Assassin: Carmilla

Berserker: Lancelot

The main team I´m running is a Buster composed around Herc. Mash leads for giving him more durability and I try to use either Vlad (helps charging Nine Lives for the more difficult fights) or Lancelot/Tamamo Cat (more Buster cards) from friends depending on the difficulty level of the quest. I feel Buster is a really great option for grinding and progressing fast, since I can finish most quests in 3-6 turns with those guys.
 I also have an Arts oriented party that uses Mash´s Wall of Fuming Chalk and Emiya´s three Arts cards to get Unlimited Blade Works and Lily´s Caliburn firing as much as possible, and I´m testing a Quick team with Hassam, Cu Lancer and Alexander but I´m still learning that play style. 

There's really no point in running anything other than buster spam at this point in the game because enemy HP totals are so low. I can clear a grinding mission in 3-4 turns just by bringing double Lancelot. Arts becomes more relevant later on, and quick never really picks up. It's too weak, and you can generate stars through skills/CEs just fine if you want them.

Ye, l pretty much only use Buster Spam probably due to my main unit being Tamamo Cat. that... is probably super fucking obvious though... ((she's almost level 70, and she'll be maxed out by the end of Nero Fest's 2nd round cause all l need is the Hearts. Then skill grindin'... wooo))

Most of my other stuff is 3* though cause l've jsut not gotten anything but Tama ((she's NP 2)) and Liz. Otherwise l use Ushiwakamaru a ton and like most of the 5* Sabers/Jeanne's l got on me list. Reminds me l gotta go grind like.... about a bajillion dragon fangs to up my Medea and Liz....

Feel free to add me. Me lD be 232, 853, 751. Under the username l'm most known for. ((and jsut look for the Tamacat lel.))

10 hours ago, Hukuna the Undying said:

Ye, l pretty much only use Buster Spam probably due to my main unit being Tamamo Cat. that... is probably super fucking obvious though... ((she's almost level 70, and she'll be maxed out by the end of Nero Fest's 2nd round cause all l need is the Hearts. Then skill grindin'... wooo))

Most of my other stuff is 3* though cause l've jsut not gotten anything but Tama ((she's NP 2)) and Liz. Otherwise l use Ushiwakamaru a ton and like most of the 5* Sabers/Jeanne's l got on me list. Reminds me l gotta go grind like.... about a bajillion dragon fangs to up my Medea and Liz....

Feel free to add me. Me lD be 232, 853, 751. Under the username l'm most known for. ((and jsut look for the Tamacat lel.))

Wot- That´s a hella strong Tamamo at this point of the game! Congrats mate!
 So, Nero Fest just gave me one hell of a gift and now I have all I need to ascend Herc again and almost everything for doing that for Emiya too (missing some archer pieces). I thought I´d be farming for Octuplet Crystals forever, so that´s a big relief! 
 Other than that, does anyone know if there´s a prevision for the Okeanos story line to start? 

Hi, im a new here. Nice to meet you all and im glad i have met same people who played Fate/Grand Order, exactly in the NA server

So, i have played almost 1 month in this game, my first impression is "why this game is so hard for getting an ascension mats and my servants need a lot of it xD"

Besides that, many friends told me that this game have salt mines in gacha. As far as i know and my experience played DMM games are almost like this one

And i have a theory, how many you pull it you wouldn’t get it if you didn’t know the right time to pull.

And dont be so greedy, its make your quartz become kirei’s food, So, which servant are you aiming all?

Im only wants Scathach or Jalter in my team

Welcome to the madhouse, Midoriame! Yep, I basically didn´t spend any quartz up until now because the servants I´m aiming for will take some time to make their appearance. I´d be really happy with either Mordred (my favourite) or Musashi (3 buster cards) as Sabers, and those two are my primary targets. Of course, if there´s a rate up on Scathach or Iskandar I´d also give them a try. Lucky for me i´ve already got Herc, my favourite Berserker, from the summon tickets.

3 hours ago, midoriame said:

So, i have played almost 1 month in this game, my first impression is "why this game is so hard for getting an ascension mats and my servants need a lot of it xD"

Don't worry too much about picking up ascension materials, you'll get them through playing the events, and better locations for drops open up later on down the line. It's much easier that way than grinding on the dailies.

As for my targets? Cu Chulainn-F/SN, Scathach, Arjuna, and Lancelot-Saber are the only servants I'm interested in picking up and don't already have. I'll need a copy of the 2030 CE as well. It'll require a lot of luck though, because Arjuna only goes on a solo rate up once, and in the Japanese version that came shortly after the Scathach+2030 rate up. It's unlikely that I'll get all 3 in such a short amount of time.

So, just got to 200 gold medals from Nero Fest. Now I´m wondering if I should spend them in the CE or in the Cristalized Lore... What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, Notus said:

So, just got to 200 gold medals from Nero Fest. Now I´m wondering if I should spend them in the CE or in the Cristalized Lore... What do you guys think?

imo i would get the lore over CE.

my ign: DeeEmZee

ID: 325,912,204

Saber - Artoria Lily
Archer - Atalante
Lancer - Cú Chulainn
Rider - Martha
Caster - Medea
Assassin - Stheno

Berserker - kiyohime

All(slot) - Heracles

Spoiler

The one im aiming for is actually Martha and ruler Martha of course. She might not be the best but hey I got Heracles to pull through anyway.

Heracles and Martha are ready for 4th ascension they just lack monuments. Feel free to add me!