[IC] TotMV:G^2: Clash of Fate: The Witch of Betrayal

Chevaleresse

The team sent out to deal with the one known only as Assassin knew they were headed in the right direction; as they traveled, the impressions of the skeletons around them only grew stronger and more numerous. Still, it wasn't the hardest thing to miss the entrance to the witch's lair; a cleft in the ground, almost invisible unless one was directly atop it, that extended into a cave. It was hard to judge how far in and down the passages went, but fortunately the main chamber was not hard to find. Lit up with a nigh-ghostly light, bizarre shadows skittered across something best described as an atrium, with Assassin striking a stark contrast to the realm they had exploited to get here, as she did not seem to be washed out like the rest of her environment. 

"Oh? You've decided to come and visit me at my home, then? It's a good thing I've already prepared for uninvited guests. . . If you want to wait patiently there, feel free. You'll find the door has already closed behind you."

Objective: Defeat Assassin!

You can hear footsteps in the distance.

Initiative:

Isobel and LOTUS: 32

Dragon Tooth Archers A (5): 28
Dragon Tooth Archers C (5): 26
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (10): 25
Assassin: 24
Aurora: 20
Bridgett: 20
Assassin: 19
Venus: 19
Dragon Tooth Beasts A (5): 18
Dragon Tooth Archers B (5): 17
Mitsurugi: 14
Assassin: 14
Dragon Tooth Warrors B (10): 14
Atton: 14
Dragon Tooth Beasts B (5): 13
Samantha: 13
Friedhold: 10
Laver: 11
Assassin: 9
Nessie: 9

All Party: Healthy

Assassin: Healthy
DT Warrior A (10): Intact
DT Warrior B (10): Intact
DT Archer A (5): Intact
DT Archer B (5): Intact
DT Archer C (5): Intact
DT Beast A (5): Intact
DT Beast B (5): Intact

"Oooh, the door's closed, ooommminnoouussss," LOTUS remarked casually as he took in the environment (screen now blank -- he intended to give nothing away). Isobel's face was set in a grimace that was trying to be determined and was only half-successful: it was clear she was feeling rather enervated, but she also certainly wasn't going and cowering in a corner.

LOTUS found himself thinking about two things: the strategic position as it was now, and as it could be if he tried Solomon's hypothesis; it might be a taunt, but it also might not be, and while that meant he could *maybe* keep her from thinking too clearly, it meant that if he tried such he also ran the risk of getting Isobel focused on and the group attacked with full power, which directly contradicted his goals. He would save it for an absolute last resort, he concluded. And being a computer from the 26th century, that thinking thankfully didn't take very long. First off, he sent a radio message to the other three leaders, to see if it got through, not speaking it aloud: "Arrived at location, engaging Assassin. Do you three copy?" LOTUS was soon speaking aloud, however:

"Right, here's the deal, I'm not going to try to micromanage. She can hear me talk, and we don't have time. Just do your best to kill as many minions as you can, but if you need to set up something now wouldbe the time. Aurora, I'm going to need you to be able to immediately respond and help us recover after we're hit, and thusly, here is an optimal way to move fast and ensure maximum situational awareness and reaction time:"

Pathing Advice on Aurora!

[Pathing Advice: Aurora moves first next turn]

[Isobel and LOTUS stats: 2 CON 8 DEX 8 INT 2 RES 2 STR 0 SYN]

Edited by Powder Miner

"Hey, Lady! Sorry we have to do this, but you are killing a lot of people.  And I don't think there is any way I can convince you to stop."

Laver shouts, Gripping his sword in both hands.

He is Equipped with Metal Sonic's Accord.

Laver Changes Tensions, Turning his Harmful attacks into Helpful ones, and adding +5 Damage to his next Basic Attack.

Spoiler

Level 5: Raise/Release Tension: The user changes their basic attacks to heal instead of harm, by loosening the tension of their Heartstrung Weapon, to change harsh strikes into gentle plucks, this requires a full turn to change.

Level 1: Not too Loose I: The user's Damage is cut by 50% while Tension is Released (Healing Basic Attacks)

Level 2: Not too Loose II: The user's Damage is cut by 25% while Tension is Released

Level 3: Not too Loose III: The user retains their full damage while Tension is Released

Level 4: Harmony: The user gains the "Attuned" Status when changing Tensions, the next attack they make deals +5 Damage.

Level 5: Tuning Times If they have not attacked since changing tensions, it does not cost a turn to change it again.

--

Name: A Metal Sonic's Accord
Description: A loop of cable, made of grey segments with blue rounded bulbs periodically along it, the bulbs have small yellow jet engines in them.  It represents the resolved feelings of jealousy and hatred from a poor and ultimately forgotten and replaced model of machine, and the connection between them and Laver.
Type: Bauble
Minimum Stats: 0
Weight: 0
SYN Threshold/Bonus:

10 Syn: Fastest Thing: +5 Init.
Special Qualities: This item enhances Laver's Heartstrung weapon with the "Metal Sonic's Accord" Special Quality, which grant's his basic attacks First Strike.

Active Ability:

Black Shield: The user drops to the bottom of the initiative ladder, but makes a basic attack on the next enemy to attack them.

1 Turn Cooldown

Overdrive: The user gains first strike this turn.

3 Turn Cooldown.

Edited by Hal Henderics

On LOTUS' Radio...

"Just do try not to die, please..." is the only thing LOTUS would hear in response from Ghost's end "if she's allowed to continue conjuring up those damn skeletons, there'll only be so much impact we can have back here, at the end of the day..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora-Goddess Mode

42/42

Con 1| Res 10| Dex 6| Int 0| Str 4| Syn 10|

Immune to Poison; Regenerates 10% mHP at the end of her turns

Seeing that just about every last one of their lot besides herself and the talking slab seemed nowhere near ready to take the damn initiative and strike first, the Goddess sighed as her shell began to glow. Soon however, as the Constellation of the Zodiac cancer blossomed across her carapace, the vibrancy and luminosity of her shell seemed to dim, even if the starlight glittering in her eyes was that much more intense now.

She was probably going to need a bit more oomph than usual to make sure these fleshies could get the job done... but still best to play it safe for now, only take more as it was needed.

Aurora uses Starsign: Cancer, draining [3] points from her Resistance and adding it to her Synergy, Bringing her current Res to 7 and her current Syn to 13. The Change reverts after 3 turns.

Relevant Info

Spoiler

Action Used this turn

Star sign: Cancer: ~Current Effects~[ The user can drain their current Res by up to it’s total value and adds the drained amount to their Syn. This change reverts after 3 turns]

Nessie

Nessie wasn't particularly effected by the location of the battle. As she always did, she began to channel energy into Excalibur. She could only do this one thing, but she would do it to the best of her ability.

Nessie uses Monstruous Strength

(OOC: Just a quick reminder that Nessie's flaw makes her take damage from allied AoE, so do be careful with that)

Venus

Upon the realization that Venus was to partake in a fight with the same enemies again, his face riddled itself with discontentment from beneath the mask, unsatisfied with the lack of discord and idiosyncratic aspects for his current performance. And yet even using the same quality, the same brand of a canvas, there were ways in which to make each work of art unique. 

Venus tosses a Captive Audience at Dragon Tooth Archer B, simultaneously building up Quaternary Art's bonus damage for his subsequent attacks. [Arms/does nothing this turn, but explodes next turn, dealing SYN + DEX + INT damage. This AoE damage will apply based on damage multiplied by the number of enemies in the group.] 

Stat and Action Effects:

Equipment: 
Name: Silvia’s Heart
Description: A durable, light, ruby ore etched in a rose that Venus usually adorns in the front of his cloak bearing the insignia of a certain important person in the artist’s life….
Damage: 1
Minimum Stats: N/A
Weight: N/A
STR Penalty: N/A
SYN Threshold/Bonus: N/A
Special Qualities:
It Is Her That Inspires Me: The memory of that one person the rose was made for strengthens Venus, granting him an additional 1 per 4 SYN damage.

Perks:
Quaternary Art: Venus adorns his actions with rose petals, gaining a progressive 1 + 1 per 4 SYN bonus damage whenever he successfully uses an action that would cause damage (including turn 0-1, with the bonus damage applying immediately) on each successive round. The damage increase resets after successfully using four damaging actions. This only applies when Venus is using Whisper. 
Current bonus: B x T whereby B = Bonus damage = 3, T = Turns Elapsed = 1.

Every Moment Matters: A perceptive and fastidious marksman, Venus ignores his enemies’ resistance by his INT divided by 4.
Artistic Precision: Venus gains a 2*INT chance for all of his abilities to critically strike for *2 damage.

Action Taken:

Captive Audience: Venus throws a blooming flower bomb at a target that explodes only on the second round, dealing SYN + INT + DEX  damage to all enemies in the area. This damage is dealt before his subsequent action when it triggers during his next turn. 1 turn cooldown.

Edited by Noir

"My Lady shall we start?" Mornings Arrow chimed as the door closed behind them.  "Yeah. If i say it right last time she used a spell so we should fight her like we would a mage back home." Bridgett said with a nod as she too to the air as she usually does. Five lights appeared n front of her as she did traveling with her until she swung Mornings towards Assassin causing the lights to fly at her.

Bridgett uses Magic Arrow uses all five shots each dealing 1D4+syn(8) damage

Constitution: 3/Dexterity: 3/Intelligence: 3/Resistance: 4+3/Strength: /Synergy: 8 (i like 3's)

Edited by rustytengo

Friedhold

45/45

Con 2 | Res 8(+[Syn] vs cold) | Dex 3 | Int 8 | Str 3 | Syn 5 | Adam 19 | Eve 20/20 |

As Friedhold enters the room he sees the skeletal beasts and remembers the carnage that they inflicted on the group in the initial battle.

With a glare of mild disgust Friedhold throws a black pearl-like object at the pack of skeletal beast that implodes creating a vortex that sucks them(and anything not nailed down) in and beats them against each other.

Friedhold uses "Gravity Well" targeting the five skeletal beasts of the first pack(A) and one of the second(B), it deals 5d6 damage to each and prompts and [Int] vs [Str] save, targets that fail become knocked prone.  Costs 8 Eve.

(Prone enemies lose defensive bonuses from abilities like "basic defense", and lose dodge bonuses(at GM's discretion) until their next turn, abilities with multi-turn activation are also interrupted.)

Atton remembers who annoying the Dragon's tooth beasts were, and he starts to try and find cover before unloading his clip at their general direction.

Atton uses Miraculous shot on Dragon's tooth beasts A.

Samantha decides that her efforts are best spent drawing fire from the hardest target in the room.  "Hey, chowderhead!  Come get some!"  Then she uses Firefall (1d6 + str damage, has first strike if used on turn 1, taunts the target for 1 round) to kick Assassin right between the legs, and then punch her in the face a few times.  Make your concentration check through this!

"I'm killing a lot of people? I suppose that's true. . . but don't pretend you and your group are any different. Tell me; how many soldiers did you slay to reach your safe haven?"

Samantha smashes Assassin in the face for [2] damage, taunting her!

LOTUS gives Aurora some advice on her chosen path. Aurora has First Strike next turn!

The first group of archers aims a barrage at Samantha, dealing [11] damage.

The third group fires another at Isobel & LOTUS for a total of [37] damage. One arrow whizzes at Samantha for [5] damage. 

The first group of warriors goes after multiple people. Two attack Nessie, three hit Aurora, and the remaining five hit Bridgett for [11], [18], and [45] damage. 

Assassin, a bit annoyed by the foot between her legs, wraps gossamer-like magical tendrils around Samantha. [31 vs 19] They tighten about Samantha, pinning her limbs to her sides and making it difficult to concentrate. Her attacks have a 50% miss chance until she breaks the tendrils, which she may do on her turn by making a STR or SYN check again as a free action. She also takes [6] damage per turn until breakage. 

Aurora boosts her power at the cost of durability. She gains 3 SYN and loses 3 RES. She regenerates 4 HP.

Bridgett fires a series of magical bolts at Assassin for [19] damage. 

Assassin, seeing that Samantha is bound, fires a barrage of lasers, one of which strikes her at point-blank range for [6] damage. The rest target Venus, Mitsurugi, Laver, and Friedhold twice for [13], [11], [11], and [14] damage.

Venus throws out a bomb at the second group of archers. 

The two remaining beasts in the first group bite at Atton for [33] damage.

The second group of archers prepares a barrage.

Mitsurugi targets the second group of Dragon Tooth Warriors with her Tempest, dealing [140] damage total and causing three of them to collapse.

The second group of warriors forms up into tight ranks.

Assassin conjures the creeping mist from earlier. It washes over Samantha, Laver, and Venus. They start to feel as if they could be betrayed at any time. . .

The second group of beasts circles around to a flanking position. 

Friedhold's gravity well lands among the beasts, pulling them in and crushing them for [106] damage total. Three of the beasts crumble. [22 vs 20] The remaining beasts in the first group fall prone.

Laver changes tensions to heal, and adds 5 damage to his next attack.

Atton fires a shot into Assassin for [25] damage. 

Nessie uses Monstrous Strength. 

The footsteps are getting. . . quieter. 

Dragon Tooth Beasts A (2): 18
Dragon Tooth Archers B (5): 17
Dragon Tooth Beasts B (5): 13

Aurora: 28/42 HP, First Strike
Isobel & LOTUS: 7/45 HP
Bridgett: 1/45 HP
Venus: 29/42 HP, Marked
Mitsurugi: 34/45 HP, +8 Damage
Atton: 12/45 HP
Samantha: 11/63 HP, Ensnared, Marked
Friedhold: 31/45 HP
Laver: 37/48 HP, Marked, +5 Damage
Nessie: 40/51 HP

Assassin: Lightly Wounded
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (10): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Warriors B (7): Healthy 
Dragon Tooth Archers A (5): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Archers B (5): Healthy, Bomb
Dragon Tooth Archers C (5): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts A (2): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts B (5): Healthy

Aurora-Goddess Mode
28/42
Con 1| Res (7)| Dex 6| Int 0| Str 4| Syn (13)|

Buffs: Starsign: Cancer [-3 to Res, +3 to Syn. 3/3 duration]
Immune to Poison; Regenerates 10% mHP at the end of her turns

Aurora uses Starsign: Virgo on Isobel/LOTUS & Bridget, restoring 1d4+(Syn((13))*1.25->16) health and curing 1 ailment on each

Spoiler

Actions:

Starsign: Virgo [Restore 1d4+(Syn*1.25) Health & Cure one ailment each on up to 2 targets]

"I won't pretend killing isn't wrong.  You shouldn't either. It's not healthy to think that way, even if we have to do it.  I don't want this fight to end with you feeling that what this is, what's going on right here, is OK for anyone."

"I don't want anyone to think Pain and Killing are things that are OK, just because they are things people like us cannot avoid."

Laver says, his Heartstrung sword humming with healing energy.

He turns on Samantha, Striking her with his weapon and healing her for 1d6+16 Health, and Doing so as a First Strike Action!

Edited by Hal Henderics

"Damn! We're in some level of trouble here, so I need everyone who can heal absolutely to do so, with priority on Atton and Samantha! Everyone who has mass attack needs to start pulling out some, but not all, of the stops, because those skeletons need to die now! We no longer have the luxury of probing their defenses, we just need to kill Assassin's minions as fast as possible! If you have something that you can still use later in the battle, use it now, even if it takes a few seconds to use again!"

Isobel looks at Atton and doesn't seem to like the looks of his wounds. She rushes towards him, retrieves a carefully flattened poppy from her apron, and practically shoves it into his hands. "Here, I've got you! You need to eat this, it's going to help with your injuries!"

Healing Poppy on Atton, healing him for 2d4+INT health!

"My Lady critical condition please switch to defense." Mornings Arrow chimed as Bridgett bareily made it out of the mod of things attacking her.  "Y..yeah your right i hope i can make it tell it goes off."  Birdgett said slightly annoyed at herself for not dodging any of those attacks. She plants her foot and summons a light blue barrier around her and another as Mornings Arrow ejected spent cartridges from it.

Bridgett uses Hustwic and spends 3 cartridges to have it triple both her and Mitsu's Res for two turns

Bridgett's stats Constitution: 3/Dexterity: 3/Intelligence: 3/Resistance: 4+3/Strength:3 /Synergy: 8

Edited by rustytengo

Friedhold

31/45

Con 2 | Res 8(+[Syn] vs cold) | Dex 3 | Int 8 | Str 3 | Syn 5 | Adam 19 | Eve 15/20 |

Friedhold winced as the laser brunt into his side, but remained focused on the task at hand and unleashed his attack against the skeletal beasts.  The girl however took the moment to step out from behind Friedhold and shout while pointing at Assassin "Monster! MONSTER!" before returning to hide behind him again.  Friedhold turned and saw Assassin, then shifted his focus again to the large group of warriors between him and her.

Friedhold uses another "Gravity Well" targeting the DT Warriors A, it deals 5d6 damage and prompts and [Int] vs [Str] save, targets that fail become knocked prone.  Costs 8 Eve.

(Prone enemies lose defensive bonuses from abilities like "basic defense", and lose dodge bonuses(at GM's discretion) until their next turn, abilities with multi-turn activation are also interrupted.)

Out and Atton

Atton would have tried to help Laver with making his point, but to be brutally honest he had never felt that much sympathy for the people who were too busy with trying to kill him to have a decent conversation...I mean we all know that the Nazi in front of you could have been nothing but a simple family man who just wanted to survive long enough to get back to his newly born child and have a party back in Berlin or something, and sure we would all love to believe that the two of you could have been best friends if you had the chance, but then again there was that all to likely chance that he might have been some extremely nationalist fascist with an obsession for Charlie Chaplin mustaches....

In short Atton ignored the point Laver was trying to make, and settled for giving everyone a clearly visible thumbs up, before dusting off a bit of his unshakable WW2 era culture by giving everyone a thumbs up while muttering an old tongue twister he learned back when he was still studying the bible (Greek: Roughly translates to White rock, very white, even whiter than the sun) to try and gather up enough courage to look at the Assassin as directly as possible before saying "Hello my name is Atton....uh, Let me sell you an indulgence because it's a sin to look as good as you do." he almost facepalmed as he realized that she might not understand what he is saying at all, but he sure hoped that this would seem somewhat inspirational to someone.

HP 12/45
Init: 14

Current Action: Never Give Up Int (11)*1.25 health restored to everyone in the group, three round cooldown + 1 from flaw
Con 2/RES 4/Dex 3/Int 11/Strength 4/Synergy 6/Basic Attack damage 2d3+INT with half as holy damage and a quarter as pure damage/Twice as much RES from armor when attacked by bullets.

Nessie

Nessie heard LOTUS and considered unleashing Excalibur right there. Pulling out "some" of the stops would indicate doing this, but Nessie didn't feel comfortable with that course of action. Instead she pushed more energy into Excalibur. She didn't bother to voice her opinion on the whole morality thing, at this point it didn't matter. She couldn't help but feel a little disturbed by Assassin's presence, something about Nessie felt violated by her gaze.

Nessie uses Shadow Lash

Spoiler

40/51HP, Monstrous Strength (200% basic damage for two attacks, Shadow Lash (basic damage ignores RES for one attack), Patience (+2 RES)

|4CON|10(5+3+2)RES|0DEX|0INT|8(7+1)STR|6SYN|
Takes 50% damage from allied AoE

Venus (29/42)

As the mist began to shroud Venus, there was a feeling of unease. A feeling of...betrayal, for lack of a better word. It did not pose as much harm yet, but Venus knew he had to be careful. But he would not let this minor setback distract the greatness that was to come from his next shot, timing it accurately so that it would go off the same instant his flower would bloom...

Venus' previously placed Captive Audience will detonate this turn before his next attack, dealing damage calculated based on number of enemies times base damage of the Dragon Tooth Archer B. (SYN + INT + DEX + Quaternary Art and Bauble bonus damage, = 10 + 9 + 2 + 6 + 2 = 29)

Venus strikes the same Archer Battalion with At An Arm's Length to the same Archer B. (Basic Attack Damage + Quaternary Art and Bauble bonus damage, = 2d4 + 10 + 6 +2 =2d4 +18)

Equipment: 

Stats:

Constitution: 1
Resistance: 1 + 1
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 9
Strength: 0
Synergy: 9 + 1

Name: Silvia’s Heart
Description: A durable, light, ruby ore etched in a rose that Venus usually adorns in the front of his cloak bearing the insignia of a certain important person in the artist’s life….
Damage: 1
Minimum Stats: N/A
Weight: N/A
STR Penalty: N/A
SYN Threshold/Bonus: N/A
Special Qualities:
It Is Her That Inspires Me: The memory of that one person the rose was made for strengthens Venus, granting him an additional 1 per 4 SYN damage.

Perks:
Quaternary Art: Venus adorns his actions with rose petals, gaining a progressive 1 + 1 per 4 SYN bonus damage whenever he successfully uses an action that would cause damage (including turn 0-1, with the bonus damage applying immediately) on each successive round. The damage increase resets after successfully using four damaging actions. This only applies when Venus is using Whisper. 
Current bonus: B x T whereby B = Bonus damage = 3, T = Turns Elapsed = 2.

Every Moment Matters: A perceptive and fastidious marksman, Venus ignores his enemies’ resistance by his INT divided by 4.
Artistic Precision: Venus gains a 2*INT chance for all of his abilities to critically strike for *2 damage.

Action Taken:

At an Arm’s Length: Venus launches a long-distance shot that deals his Basic Attack damage and heals him for 4 +1 per 4 SYN HP.

Captive Audience: Venus throws a blooming flower bomb at a target that explodes only on the second round, dealing SYN + INT + DEX  damage to all enemies in the area. This damage is dealt before his subsequent action when it triggers during his next turn. 1 turn cooldown.

Edited by Noir

"...That did not go as planned," Samantha groans, doing her best to shake off the unfortunately familiar feelings of otherwise-debilitating pain.  She draws upon the Phoenix, infusing herself with life energy to heal herself for 2d6 + 9 HP, and struggles against the bindings (9 synergy).  Waves of cosmic fire pulse out from her as her body is restored, striking all enemies around her.

Aurora sears Bridgett and Isobel with starfire that heals instead of burning for [19] HP. She regenerates 4 health.

Isobel administers a quick bit of medicine to Atton for [11] HP.

Laver strikes Samantha with his healing weapon, allowing her to recover [19] health. Samantha's Warsong activates, dealing [4] damage to Assassin and all groups of Archers and Warriors, and [7] to all groups of Beasts. Nessie takes [1] damage. 

The first group of archers prepares a barrage. 

The third group prepares a barrage. 

The first group of warriors reforms their ranks. 

Assassin conjures more mist, and it suffuses the battlefield. Nessie, Isobel, and Friedhold feel a creeping paranoid feeling. . .

Bridgett casts Hustwic, tripling both her and Mitsurugi's RES for two turns. 

Assassin uses her Multilaser again, dealing [10] damage to Mitsurugi, [11] damage to Atton, and [8] to Friedhold. 

Venus's bomb explodes, dealing [120] damage to the second group of archers. He fires another shot into them for [18] damage, and recovers [6] HP.

The two remaining beasts in the first group move into flanking positions. 

The lone archer fires an arrow into Mitsurugi for [3] damage. 

Mitsurugi attacks Assassin by blasting energy at her and then moving in for a strike, dealing [42] damage. 

Assassin fires another barrage of lasers, striking the same targets as the previous assault. 

All ten of the second group of warriors rush at Atton. Atton promptly springs up at the other side of the field, looking rather the worse for wear as they stab a dummy of him to death. 

Atton inspires the entire party, healing them for [14] HP. Samantha's Warsong activates, dealing [2] damage to Assassin and all of the Dragon Tooth groups but the Beasts, which take [5]. Nessie takes [0] damage. 

Three of the beasts attack Mitsurugi for [15] damage. The other two attack Friedhold for [22] damage.

Samantha heals herself for [12] HP. She deals [1] damage to Assassin and the Dragon Teeth, and [4] to the Beasts. Nessie takes [0].  [Pass] She breaks her bindings!

Friedhold tosses another Gravity Well, dealing [98] damage to the first group of Dragon Tooth Warriors. Two of them are destroyed; the rest [Pass] stay standing.

Nessie uses Shadow Lash. 

Initiative

Dragon Tooth Beasts A (2): 18
Dragon Tooth Archers B (1): 17
Dragon Tooth Beasts B (5): 13

Status

Aurora: 42/42 HP
Isobel & LOTUS: 40/45 HP, Marked
Bridgett: 24/45 HP (2 turns remaining)
Venus: 42/42 HP, Marked
Mitsurugi: 20/45 HP, +13 Damage, +8 RES (1 turn remaining)
Atton: 19/45 HP, Resurrect Used
Samantha: 56/63 HP, Marked
Friedhold: 16/45 HP, Marked
Laver: 48/48 HP, Marked, +5 Damage
Nessie: 50/51 HP, Marked, Monstrous Strength, Shadow Lash

Assassin: Lightly Wounded
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (10): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Warriors B (7): Healthy 
Dragon Tooth Archers A (5): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Archers B (1): Nearly Destroyed
Dragon Tooth Archers C (5): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts A (2): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts B (5): Healthy

Nessie uses Holy Light

Hide contents

40/51HP, Monstrous Strength (200% basic damage for two attacks, Shadow Lash (basic damage ignores RES for one attack), Holy Light (next basic attack heals for 25% of damage dealt), Patience (+3 RES)

|4CON|11(5+3+3)RES|0DEX|0INT|8(7+1)STR|6SYN|
Takes 50% damage from allied AoE

Atton briefly considers the idea of trying to flirt with the assassin again, but he quickly decides to wait for a more opportune moment.

He decides to pass the time by shouting encouraging advice to Laver.

HP 19/45
Init: 14

Current Action: Battle Plans on Laver, add Int x 1.25 to Laver's main attacking stat for two rounds.

Con 2/RES 4/Dex 3/Int 11/Strength 4/Synergy 6/Basic Attack damage 2d3+INT with half as holy damage and a quarter as pure damage/Twice as much RES from armor when attacked by bullets.

Isobel felt that paranoia clawing at the edges of her thoughts again, and she rubbed at her cheek with her leather-gloved hand as she struggled to keep her thoughts in order -- no, right, this was just like the last battle, she came here prepared for this, she could get through this. She took a deep breath, and kept aware of the situation as best as she could:

LOTUS, as unaffected as last time, kept on his constant analysis up. "Aurora, I hate to micromanage, but it would be good to heal Samantha and Friedhold! The two of them aren't doing fantastic, Samantha's tied up, and the two of them are both some of us I believe are affected by that mist again, and I'd like that one or both of them have that taken care of because I don't trust it! Venus, Bridgett, Mitsurugi, I want the three of you to hit the Beasts in whichever way you may see fit! Everyone else, please do your best to keep these three healed and, if possible, defended or made tougher! If you can't, hit the warriors some!"

Isobel heeded those words herself, heading over to the goddess and more or less shoving a healing poppy into her hands.

Healing Poppy on Mitsurugi, healing her for 2d4+INT health!