Hey there friends It's nice to meet you , My name is Aeosedo, but you can just call me Sedo or Enki if you want! 
I'm out of high school , Engaged and I like drawing, though I'm not the best or worst at drawing and I have a consistent diet of tea and sweets. 

I play competitive pokemon and I monotype fires with my pokemon partners being my Charizard Y and Arcanine ! 
Overall I'm pretty chill I love making friends and I'm excited to chill with you guys. 

On a side note, 
I plan on playing through reborn for youtube , as my first youtube series because I thought it looked super cool and I'm so super excited for that!!!  <3 
Thanks for having me here and I hope I'm able to chill with you guys. 

7 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Welcome to reborn.My favorite type is also fire though I am not good at competitive playing.

Hello fellow fire type trainer !!! 
That's okay it doesn't matter how you play the game as long as you enjoy doing it !! 

7 hours ago, OraCLesofFire said:

Hiiiii!!!!!!! :D

Hope you have fun here!

Hello there, and thank you!

7 hours ago, WestPlayer said:

So, welcome! I also love fire type because it's really the best and the most effective type from all starting types.

Good luck in your passing game on Youtube)

I think fire types are the best pokemon to play in games too, they just kinda feel comfortable to me.
Thank you so mucho! 

7 hours ago, OraCLesofFire said:

Hiiiii!!!!!!! :D

Hope you have fun here!

Hello there , and thank you!!

6 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome to reborn.

Thank you!

*bows a little* Welcome to reborn. If you have any questions don't be afraid to send e a PM. Cause if I couldn't help someone on here, what kind of a butler would I be? Just leave your sanity at the doorstep, you won't be needing it here.

I would love to see you play through reborn on youtube.

While Fairy types are my favorite type, I do like fire types a lot, as they're my second favorite type. yet I can't play them in monotype, as I suck terribly at using them. And yes, it is Ironic that I like fairy types while I use a Demonic Butler as a profile picture

Edited by Wolfox
It hated me for a bit and stopped me from ysing enter :/

On 7/23/2017 at 0:57 AM, aeosedo said:

Hey there friends It's nice to meet you , My name is Aeosedo, but you can just call me Sedo or Enki if you want! 
I'm out of high school , Engaged and I like drawing, though I'm not the best or worst at drawing and I have a consistent diet of tea and sweets. 

I play competitive pokemon and I monotype fires with my pokemon partners being my Charizard Y and Arcanine ! 
Overall I'm pretty chill I love making friends and I'm excited to chill with you guys. 

On a side note, 
I plan on playing through reborn for youtube , as my first youtube series because I thought it looked super cool and I'm so super excited for that!!!  <3 
Thanks for having me here and I hope I'm able to chill with you guys. 

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to assist you from gym leaders to finding the right meme. if you want to show off your drawings there is a page for that (plus i know you can draw better than me and i would love to see it!) those are some solid pokes tho my fave fire type is typhlosion. 

yes! there needs to be a new play through of reborn cause a lot has changed since shofu did his i would love to know the name of your page so i can watch it

On 7/23/2017 at 2:54 AM, Pμrple said:

Welcome to reborn :) Hope you will enjoy your stay ! 

Thank you!!

23 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Welcome to Reborn. While I like the Poison & Dragon types more than fire (oddly enough, Dragagle is not my favorite Pokémon. XD), I respect them. & I can't wait to see you play this game on YouTube! :D^_^

I really like dragon types  and poison types too!! , my favorites from the two are probably Skuntank and  Tyrantrum!!   there are a lot of cool pokemon out there!!! , Thank you!! I'm glad to know you;; be watching c: 

22 hours ago, Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) said:

Why are you writing like this, it hurt my soul eyes  Welcome to the forums friend, enjoy your stay

Oh I'm sorry!! , I just liked the way it looked on my eyes, tho Ill try to avoid writing like that in the future for you!! 
But thank you, and welcome. 

21 hours ago, Wolfox said:

*bows a little* Welcome to reborn. If you have any questions don't be afraid to send e a PM. Cause if I couldn't help someone on here, what kind of a butler would I be? Just leave your sanity at the doorstep, you won't be needing it here.

I would love to see you play through reborn on youtube.

While Fairy types are my favorite type, I do like fire types a lot, as they're my second favorite type. yet I can't play them in monotype, as I suck terribly at using them. And yes, it is Ironic that I like fairy types while I use a Demonic Butler as a profile picture

Thank you so much!! <3 ,  Ill make sure to talk to you if I need any help with anything!! I have a discord in case you want to add me there bcs im more active there at Sedo#6973  , its alright we are  all mad here. 
Thank you so much for your support!! 

Fairy types are v cute!! , monotypes are hard tbh, especially when making coverage for other types.  its okay tho, everyone plays differently and it's amazing like that you know? 
haha,   i guess you have a soft spot c: , Ciel is great. 

20 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Welcome to Reborn! Enjoy your time here!

Thank you ! 

20 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Welcome to reborn! :D 

Reveal hidden contents

*Greets with a Bouquet of flowers*

Thank you!! 

20 hours ago, Cataline said:

Tea, Competitive and art? excellent qualities. Welcome and enjoy your time! 

Yes yes, thank you so mucho! 

15 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to assist you from gym leaders to finding the right meme. if you want to show off your drawings there is a page for that (plus i know you can draw better than me and i would love to see it!) those are some solid pokes tho my fave fire type is typhlosion. 

yes! there needs to be a new play through of reborn cause a lot has changed since shofu did his i would love to know the name of your page so i can watch it

hello there dear bard , Thank you for your assistance!! ,

yeah that would be cool , I will probably end up posting doodles soon because I draw daily!!, I'm glad you'd want to see. 
Tyhlo is super cute, and really tough too over all I love his design, same with quilavas. 
yeah!! , I figured it would be a nice way to start of my youtube channel because I heard its such a fun and long game!! 

For those of you who want to watch it , when I start it , here is my youtube channel !! , https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmLMUpX1Jcr8jopy1VD40A
And for those of you who want to be friends , my discord is Sedo#6973 

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. 

Edited by aeosedo
I wrote something by accident!

13 minutes ago, aeosedo said:

Oh I'm sorry!! , I just liked the way it looked on my eyes, tho Ill try to avoid writing like that in the future for you!! 

I was just kidding xD, please write the way you want ^^

1 hour ago, aeosedo said:

Thank you so much!! <3 ,  Ill make sure to talk to you if I need any help with anything!! I have a discord in case you want to add me there bcs im more active there at Sedo#6973  , its alright we are  all mad here. 
Thank you so much for your support!! 

Fairy types are v cute!! , monotypes are hard tbh, especially when making coverage for other types.  its okay tho, everyone plays differently and it's amazing like that you know? 
haha,   i guess you have a soft spot c: , Ciel is great.

True, yet when your fire team loses to grass and ice regularly you should probably just try something else