Is Mega Evolution available for the player in Pokemon Reborn?

Silver Boy

1 minute ago, WestPlayer said:

Hello there, is Mega Evolution in Pokemon Reborn avalaible for player in E16? Two last leaders have a Mega Evolution, so maybe game have an event or something else. I will be glad to help)

No, though you can find a few Mega Stones.  No mega bracelet yet.

4 minutes ago, WestPlayer said:

Thank you for information) Where I can find this mega-stones?

I am replying instead of seki.

According to the in-game item guide:

Spoiler

Mega Stones (currently unusable)

Hide contents

Heracronite

visit Nyu's house in the North Aventurine Woods without any other candy in your Bag other than Blue Moon Ice Cream, talk to him and he'll offer you a choice of either Heracronite or Pinsirite for it (repeatable to get both)

Pinsirite

visit Nyu's house in the North Aventurine Woods without any other candy in your Bag other than Blue Moon Ice Cream, talk to him and he'll offer you a choice of either Heracronite or Pinsirite for it (repeatable to get both)

Banettite

exchange a Floral Charm for it in a house Ametrine City, to a girl complaining about her necklace (possible only after visiting Blake's apartment

Abomasite

Ametrine Mountain B3F, start by reaching Ametrine F1 by climbing up the Waterfall in Celestine F1 (Celestine Cascade entrance) or jumping the ledge and climbing down the Waterfall in Ametrine F2 (Calcenon/Route 3 and Route 2 entrance), open the ice-Strength puzzle by pushing the boulder from one side of the Waterfall and going through the path from the other, go through the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the right (surf over it downwards), resurface to B1F and go to the left in the ice skating puzzle, go into the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the low left into B2F (the Lapras location), go through another cave opening at the bottom left to B3F and find it next to the X Door at the left

Audinite

Azurine cave - requiers surf,dive, waterfall and blizzard

Cameruptite

Crysolia spring sauna

Glalitite

Azrine lake dive, S9

Steelixite

Devon corp, if you've upgraded railnet

These are the apparently available mega stones.

2 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

I am replying instead of seki.

According to the in-game item guide:

Reveal hidden contents

Mega Stones (currently unusable)

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

Heracronite

Pinsirite

Banettite

exchange a Floral Charm for it in a house Ametrine City, to a girl complaining about her necklace (possible only after visiting Blake's apartment

Abomasite

Ametrine Mountain B3F, start by reaching Ametrine F1 by climbing up the Waterfall in Celestine F1 (Celestine Cascade entrance) or jumping the ledge and climbing down the Waterfall in Ametrine F2 (Calcenon/Route 3 and Route 2 entrance), open the ice-Strength puzzle by pushing the boulder from one side of the Waterfall and going through the path from the other, go through the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the right (surf over it downwards), resurface to B1F and go to the left in the ice skating puzzle, go into the Dive spot and through the cave opening at the low left into B2F (the Lapras location), go through another cave opening at the bottom left to B3F and find it next to the X Door at the left

Audinite

Azurine cave - requiers surf,dive, waterfall and blizzard

Cameruptite

Crysolia spring sauna

Glalitite

Azrine lake dive, S9

Steelixite

Devon corp, if you've upgraded railnet

These are the apparently available mega stones.

Thank you for help)

See ya.

1 hour ago, WestPlayer said:

Hello there, is Mega Evolution in Pokemon Reborn avalaible for player in E16? Two last leaders have a Mega Evolution, so maybe game have an event or something else. I will be glad to help)

With Pokemon Reborn Sandbox Mode you can mega evolve.

20 minutes ago, Damien said:

This topic will explain everything,to switch saves just put the Game.rxdata into Sandbox Mode and vice versa.

Thanks for that) I don't even a suspect that there is something like that for Pokemon Reborn.

2 hours ago, RhythmMelody said:

I'm not sure, but I think I read a post where someone wrote we would get it for sure in E17. 

What interesting, Mega Evolution avalaible in Reborn (with some manipulation I get Swampertite and Mega Ring in Reborn). I test it in battle, and it normally works. Megas just not avalaible for player, but they are present in game.

Edited by WestPlayer