A wild Red appeared!

RedAlert

Heya.

Some of you may already have seen me post, but for those who haven't, nice to meet you! I was introduced to Pokémon Reborn by ZakNik (he's not active here anymore, so don't bother searching) through another forum. Like everybody else, I find the game frightfully addictive to the point where it has become a daily necessity...

I am proud to say that Reborn is the first and only game that I have fully completed (as of episode 16, that is) aside from Pokémon Emerald and my starter is the overused Greninja (there's a reason why he's overused, after all). What puts mine above the rest is that he's shiny, so fite me

Pokémon aside, I am a university student in my final year, although I will probably be studying another 4-5 years after this.

Spoiler

Sorry for the random spoiler, not able to delete this, I'm on my phone

Spoiler

Or this

I like to play basketball and I am on my university team as a point guard thanks to my relatively short height. I also run track and am a reserve on the university athletics team. But I enjoy Pokemon more than all this and I'm sure you do too so I won't waste more time bragging and narcissistically obsessing over myself,  but I will say hello to y'all!

PS: Titania is my favorite Reborn character, closely followed by Anna. My favorite Pokémon is... Erm, no clue. I like a lot of them.

PPS: I'm also trying to make a Pokémon game with the plot and storyline ready, but having some trouble with the making of it xD

PM me if you have time and are interested!

Edited by RedAlert

2 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

interesting idea, a reintroduction for people who don't know you yet. might have to remember this...

Interesting idea indeed, except that I haven't posted here yet :P

On another note, thank you for your warm welcomes!

3 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Hello,welcome to reborn.I enjoy your grass type mono run.My favorite pokemons are crobat and almost all fire type pokemons.Shade is my favorite reborn character.

That's reassuring to hear! Crobat is a great Pokémon, had interesting times with him on Heart Gold. Confuse Ray ftw :D

Shade is very mysterious, and I'm sure he has a big role in the coming episodes!