What if you(yes you, the person reading! Don't slack off!) were at Duel Academy

Wolfox

SO I was watching a video yesterday of a Yugituber (Ant Cotz was the one btw) who asked herself the question: What if I were a student at Duel Academy?

This got me thinking: Why not make a thread on the reborn forums on this!

Now let's explain the question sections:

What dorm would you be? and be honest >:(

What kind of Deck would you use? no deck that goes past the GX era btw, as that would be cheating.

What kind of Student would you be? so would you work your ass off or just pull a Judai and use a class to catch up on sleep?

With the rules settled, I'll tell my awnsers~

So I would be either a Sliver Slacker or a Ra Yellow duelist, yet I would most likely not wear the Ra uniform cuz yellow is not my color Instead I'd go a full Manjoume and just wear a blue to black leather jacket. I would run a deck based on the End of the World ritual spell and cards that support me summoning either Ruin or Demise asap and not waste my time with just playing random cards till I think "yeah, that's enough fun.".HOWEVER! I would after season 3 pick up Judai's Evil Hero cards, to make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands, if I'm not there with Judai tho, I won't do that) I would do my best studying but would most likely get in trouble at times because of some anger issues (as I can't enter it at my current age, I'm gonna use my younger self as example). I would mainly try to act as a Rivalish character to either Judai or Sho to push my own limits and improve myself as much as I can.

I would just look like regular me, but wearing a jacket that's not the true uniform(till I reach Obelisk Blue that is, cuz blue is my color)

SO yeah, that's how I would be at Duel Academy, now I'm curious about what you would be :D

If I go by the COMMON KNOWLEDGE of that is displayed as "Third-year" knowledge or something like that in the first few episodes...

I would probably be an Obelisk Blue... I mean, these guys are how old and have dueled how many years and need an Obelisk blue to explain them one of the most common cards back then? (one of the first few episodes)

but since I'm a lazy piece of .... .... ... I'd probably be a Sliver Red

I would probably play what I was always playing back then... a super annyoing Mill deck featuring Ordeal of the traveler, and Gravekeepers servant :D

Destroying the Opponents deck and hand, while they have to destroy their own hands to declare an attack and then have to guess the card-type I'm holding to see if the attack goes through or their Monster returns to their hand - ahhhhh fun times seeing my buddies rage quit after their Super chain-summoned Ace monster gets returned because they guessed a 1/3 chance wrong :D

So for me , probably on obelisk force ! aswell , cause i love theirs rooms xD 

I will also be like judai and never listening to lesson cause i already have enough to kick everyones ass on the academy...

... with my antique gear and red/blue eyes decks :) 

Well considering to  start in obelisk blue requires either having good connections , being extremely good in duel academia's primary school or just being female because fuck gender, equality I will ende up in Ra Yellow. I would be too nervous too fail and study a lot but more on the pactical siide then theoretical. After that I would be too lazy to climb up too blue and enjoy the simple Ra yellow life (after all I want too come home with a decent grade).

Now for the deck since this is GX and most people had decks without clear focus, I would have a hybrid between spellcasters, life point gaining and burn which as center cards Ebon magician curran and white magician Pikeru. Slowly making the gap between my field and the opponents field bigger while having cards like gravity bind or messenger of peace would be quite "fun".

EbonWhiteMagicianWallpaperBigger.jpg

Edited by FairFamily