Have you ever claimed a house/building/place in Reborn as your own? Which is it and why?

Greylocke

Ooooh now this is definitely intriguing to me! I'm away from my laptop atm so I might miss a few good options.. but I do like the room you'd get if you were a student in Apophyll. 

My protagonist Alto is taken aback when Kiki asks if she's a student, but she says yes straight away, even if she hadn't yet enrolled. She thought her "role", her involvement with whatever was going on in the city, would end after getting all the kids to safety outside. A little naive sure, but she was smitten with the idea of finding quiet isolation, though truthfully she wasn't into accepting any teachings that might drastically change her worldview. Not that it matters, since of course, there was much more the region had in store for her.

So... a little room on the isolated school that is in Apophyll. Maybe she'll get back there when her journey ends, or maybe it won't be what she wants anymore. Let's see where the future takes us first.

I have annexed the grand hall and turned it into my personal dominion. Everyone who works there now works for me. 

On a more serious note, I would probably also go with one of the rooms at Apophyll, as an isolated school sounds good to me. 

Set up a camp at the top of the grand gate.

I'm not even kidding, neighbor count will be low, the view is going to be fantastic. Having that connecting line towards multiple cities is that much more convenient. Ametrine would have been a choice if I was did not have a x4 weakness to the cold.

• 2 weeks later...

I´ll love to have a place like a base in reborn like R/S/E games, or a little house like pkmn platinum, but if i have to choose i´ll say the depts of tanzain mountain, something like red.

I've softreset for this shiny Absol so many times that the waterfall on Route 4 feels like my home now ._.

Not that I dislike it, mind you. Route 4 is a nice place, with all the trees, snow and clear blue water!

The music is awesome too.