Greetings Rebornation :]

lShoots

Hello everyone !

Right before intruduce myself I would like to say a huge thanks to every single people evolved into this reborn community, from those who spend a lot of there lifetime for making the game progress everyday day since a bunch of years now to the guys who just play the game and share content for fun or helping whithout forget everyone of you who make this forum living; all of you are awesome :] . I had to say that before everything else because a lot of similar projects slowly died while this one continue to be on the right track since his beginning.

After that lets get into my introduction. My name is Lucas but you can call me Shoots like my other online friends, I've became a little older by turning 22 recently and you might have already guessed it by my pretty average english but I'm French. About pokemon in general my story is a bit weird. I've been playing every single version since I was a 5years old child who discover the Red version all the way to the 4th gen and the platinium version. But after thtat I dont really know why even today exactly but I got a little bit bored probably because the 5th gen didint really hyped me as other generation does specially the 2nd who stay my personnal favorite as my avatar suggest it for many reasons : the fact that you can get 16badges, fight Red, battle themes like the gym battle or the champion and of course pokemons like Tyranitar, Umbreon, Scizor, Houndoum, Steelix, the Lugia film or the withney Miltank (obviously not for good reasons lol ). So after all that I tought I had definitely forget Pokemon but the 6th gen came out by X an Y and the little hype about these games interest me and I start watching some playthrough and youtube video about wifi battle like shofus for exemple who, coincidence, was also playing on his channel another pokemon game called pokemon reborn... and I fall right back into the game just like I was when I was a child :) 

By finnally joining the forum after 3years of playing this game I hope to meet some kinds and greats people and also have fun by battling as many people as I can !

Of course feel free to ask me if you have some questions as I myself have a lot specially on online battling but I think I will post them in a more appropriate post.

See you :]

23 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome in this forum :D, i hope you will have fun here ^^. For battling, if you want, you can send me a message and when i can, i will battle with you ;) 

Thanks, I'll send you one for sure but I first need to improve my team a little bit ;).

21 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Welcome!!

Thanks!

19 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome to reborn.

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Cool Girl said:

Bienvenue à Reborn! :) We hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Hope we get to know each other! :)

Thanks, I hope so too :)

18 hours ago, RhythmMelody said:

Welcome on board, mes amis.

Merci if you are french too, otherwise thanks ;)

17 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Welcome to Reborn!

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Wolfox said:

bonjour mon ami (is that right? been jears since I had french, I barely remember any of the spelling) Welcome to the reborn forums

100% right dont worry about that :) 

17 hours ago, Pμrple said:

Salutations :) 

Welcome to reborn !

Salut et merci! :)

15 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Welcome to reborn!

Hide contents

*Greets with a Bouquet of flowers*

Thanks for the kind words and the gift ;)

Ah ah un autre français! :P

Welcome Welcome, hope you will have fun here!

2nd gen is also my favorite actually, I've spend so much time on Crystal when I was younger, so great choice! :D

15 hours ago, Zetto said:

Welcome to Reborn, Enjoy your time here =).

13 hours ago, Elanir said:

Ah ah un autre français! :P

Welcome Welcome, hope you will have fun here!

2nd gen is also my favorite actually, I've spend so much time on Crystal when I was younger, so great choice! :D

Salut and thanks ;)

Dont know about you but my Cristal save file died when I had more than 500 hours of playing as well as my Silver one while my Red, Blue and Yellow are still perfectly fine :( 

13 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard who is here to help in anyway from gym leaders to a meme to laugh at

Ahah thanks man I think I might need your help for some memes cause its definitely not my speciality x)

12 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Welcome to Reborn Forums! Hope you have fun here!

Thanks! :)