Saving my game on a memory stick?

Tazz

I'm basically placing my save file of pokemon rejuvenation on a memory stick as I'm not really allowed to use the hard drive and the memory stick has got a lot of space. Will this do anything to my save and how can I update the game when a new episode comes out?

25 minutes ago, Tazz said:

Will this do anything to my save?

No! Never.

It won't do a thing.

25 minutes ago, Tazz said:

How can I update the game when a new episode comes out?

You can update it easily!

Just follow the rules about where to save and then update from an existing (old) episode (For instance, You just need to be in a specific place i.e pokemon center and save. Then you can continue to load that save file in the new ep.)

Simple :D 

24 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

No! Never.

It won't do a thing.

You can update it easily!

Just follow the rules about where to save and then update from an existing (old) episode (For instance, You just need to be in a specific place i.e pokemon center and save. Then you can continue to load that save file in the new ep.)

Simple :D 

Thank you for the information :D

You should probably get yourself a dropbox account and backup all of your data on there as it is much easier and less of a hassle than what you're currently trying to do

Edited by Tartar

21 minutes ago, Tartar said:

You should probably get yourself a dropbox account and backup all of your data on there as it is much easier and less of a hassle than what you're currently trying to do

Well i saved it on my memory stick because the laptop is really old and would probably break sometime soon. I was trying to download a fangame today but realised I don't have virus security so yeah i was kinda risking it there by downloading another game. But actually that's a good idea i actually have a dropbox account lol :D