hello and which starter is the best

GL13

Hello i am here with a new post agian about reborn so i played the games up to the 2nd gym. And i stopped playing because i got stuck so i will start again and i wanted to ask ant starter is the best . 

Also hello my intrest are naruto anime music pokemon fan games and pokemon showdown

Hi !

On this game , there is no " best " starter in my opinion , but if you're really stuck on the 2nd gym , i can suggest you to take a fire starter like chimchar or torchic ( which will resist to cradily's rock attacks ). And you should catch a klink on the railnet ( next to the pokemon center on obsidia ward ) , he will solo win against Florinia :) and a makuhita too ! 

There is no "Best" starter, as all starters have their values and all are perfectly viable. As for the second Gym, you're better off getting some Flying-types. An Unfezant in particular is great against the second Gym leader, bar her Ace.

welcome! while there's no best starter, I will say Fennekin is really good in reborn. Now before you call me stupid and walk out, hear me out. It's typing is strong against all 3 of the rivals'main types. Its stats aren't great but are nothing to just write off

I'll agree with @Wolfox and @Pμrple. Torchik and Chimchar are great, as Fire/Fighting is a good typing and they have either Speed Boost, or priority attacks. Delphox has also a good typing and some great Special and Speed base stats, it will help massively.

Froakie becomes the mighty Greninja, but it is relatively weaker early game, and this is where you had the problem.

With Florinia, you can get a Trubbish, set up Toxic Spikes and then sweep most of her mons with a powered up Venoshock from Dustox.

So, my recommendations would be Trubbish, Dustox and possibly a Woobat as well. Walk around, give it Soothe Bell to hold and it will soon be a Swoobat. Flying attacks will help massively.

As pretty much everyone already pointed out, there's no "best" starter in the game. If you're really  stuck, you could also use Charmander because he gets Dragon Rage and...well, you know how this will go early on the game. Late-game, in the other hand, I'd say Froakie, Snivy and Torchic perform overall better than Charmander.

Fennekin is the best  in the early game as it learns psychic and fire moves (including the terrain destroying fire pledge) making it effective against all but julia in the first 5 gyms and some pokemon of the 6th as well as some of the other bosses and rivals