Hello Reborn!

Zetto

H-Hi....I'm Zetto little fan of Pokémon especially on Porygon line and splatoon fan.

It May not seem like but I've been here since Reborn released Ep 9. yes I've been watching this forum for all these years hiding for a long time...
Yes s..sorry my english is really bad I know... kill me.
Some of you have already seen me in rejuv thread, Few people(or not?). it is pretty hard to me interact I'm Too Shy (especially different languages).
but I'm going to do my best to show up around(I hope....)

N..Nice Meet you everyone. eek

2 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Btw....why on earth do you love Porygon so much? XD

because of It's pokedex description, especially when it was said showing  strange behavior (2 To Z)
I love Shiny Version.....personally blue color and my favoritism xD

More than that I found funny and annoying competitively Eviolite(with Quiet and Analytic) and the newest set Z-Conversion xD.

1 hour ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard who does enough talking for five people (sometimes, other times i like to listen 2x as much as speak)

oh thanks =), I'm absolutely the opposite....but little by little I'll answer more get more interactive

Hello and welcome o/

As Arkhi has said, there are plenty of people from different countries. You may definitely find someone from your own. And plenty of friendly folk around here, so don't be afraid to chime in if there is a discussion that picks your fancy. And you may also wanna check out the discord as plenty of people frequent it and tend to be there. Hope you enjoy your stay here :D