Trainer, PP refill after withdrawn

ego

Hey,

I noticed that the PP of a trainers Pokemon will be refilled after it was withdrawn and sent out again. It happened in the following situation:

My Pokemon: Misdreavous

Opponent Pokemon: Gyarados

Opponent moves: 1.TWISTER 2.FLAIL 3.EARTHQUAKE 4.STONE EDGE

I depleted the moves Twister and Stone Edge by using Spite. So the Gyarados wouldn't be able to hit my Misdreavous. I'm 100% sure that all PP were gone. Then the trainer withdrew Gyarados and sent out another Pokemon, which I defeated. Then he sent out Gyarados again and it could use Stone Edge again. Even 3 times in a row.

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Has anyone a fix for that?

Or can someone tell me how the battle system works? And in what script section the code is, that tells the game to store the information about the opponents status problems?

1 hour ago, ego said:

Hey,

I noticed that the PP of a trainers Pokemon will be refilled after it was withdrawn and sent out again. It happened in the following situation:

My Pokemon: Misdreavous

Opponent Pokemon: Gyarados

Opponent moves: 1.TWISTER 2.FLAIL 3.EARTHQUAKE 4.STONE EDGE

I depleted the moves Twister and Stone Edge by using Spite. So the Gyarados wouldn't be able to hit my Misdreavous. I'm 100% sure that all PP were gone. Then the trainer withdrew Gyarados and sent out another Pokemon, which I defeated. Then he sent out Gyarados again and it could use Stone Edge again. Even 3 times in a row.

Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Has anyone a fix for that?

Or can someone tell me how the battle system works? And in what script section the code is, that tells the game to store the information about the opponents status problems?

In which fan-made game?

29 minutes ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Which system is your game based on? I successfully PP-stalled on both Reborn and Rejuvenation, so if your game works on the same as those two/either of them you could try messaging whoever worked at the relevant parts of their code. (Don't know who does what, sorry.)

I based it on Pokemon Essentails. I also posted this question on the Essentials Wiki, but didn't get any answers or hints yet.