Eevee.

Damien

RRRRRRRRight so I am hearing Windy Weather is what you need to get Eevee,is that possible in Ep. 16 with the Weather Mod? If not then will someone trade me a spare Female Eevee? I just started another run so all I got is BASICALLY a Kricketune (NO WAY IN HELL ANYONE'S GETTING MY SHINY FROAKIE) I'd REALLY appreciate it.

5 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Must be night time and windy and in chrysolia forest which is a long ways away also this should be under online play since your going to want someoneto trade you one you'll get more replys there

Aight' thanks.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

RRRRRRRRight so I am hearing Windy Weather is what you need to get Eevee,is that possible in Ep. 16 with the Weather Mod? If not then will someone trade me a spare Female Eevee? I just started another run so all I got is BASICALLY a Kricketune (NO WAY IN HELL ANYONE'S GETTING MY SHINY FROAKIE) I'd REALLY appreciate it.

You can just use the weather mod without reverting back to ep 15 for an eevee:

1 hour ago, Damien said:

@Paul25

I think they mean is it possible to get the eevee with the weather mod and if it isn't they were asking if someone could trade them a female eevee however I noted they aren't very far into the game so they would want someone to teade them one do you have any extra female Eevees? I'm out of female ones only got male ones otherwise I would of offered one

8 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

@Paul25

I think they mean is it possible to get the eevee with the weather mod and if it isn't they were asking if someone could trade them a female eevee however I noted they aren't very far into the game so they would want someone to teade them one do you have any extra female Eevees? I'm out of female ones only got male ones otherwise I would of offered one

Thanks for making me understand :) 

I get it now what he meant.

6 minutes ago, Damien said:

You CAN use Ditto to breed Male Pokemon.

EDIT: Got a Zorua from Wonder Trade if that'll be what'cha need.

I will start breeding for a shiny froakie and an Eevee. (fem)

I will let you know when I am ready.

I will also accept a trashmon in return :D 

10 minutes ago, Damien said:

You CAN use Ditto to breed Male Pokemon.

EDIT: Got a Zorua from Wonder Trade if that'll be what'cha need.

I know but expecting to have to leave and idk when I would be on next thanks @Paul25 lol keep trying to put ypur trade name for your forum name Paul

12 minutes ago, Damien said:

Let me know your username and we can get started,I was playing Roblox so I didn't notice.

Noticed it just now. :o 

I am ready and waiting.

Username: S.paul

52 minutes ago, Damien said:

Thanks! I gave ya a Normal Gem as a thank-you gift! AND IT'S ALMOST A PERFECT EEVEE!

Had to go after the trade...

Sorry for that :( 

Oh! 

Heh.

Thanks a lot!

Perhaps, that will be of some use :Dand You're welcome ;)