Mafia Ideas

So, I've thought of setting up this topic to know about your ideas on interesting [and strategically balanced, if possible] mafia setups. I'm hoping to use this topic as a means of getting ideas and suggestions for subsequent mafia games, and others who intend to host Mafia games may also learn of some ideas.

Thus, share your thoughts on interesting Mafia setups. Here are some classifications which you may suggest:

A. Themed Mafia Setups (Games based on a certain theme of sorts like a game based on Danganronpa, Stars, Rejuvenation, etc)

B. Interesting Setups (Cops only setups, Multiple Faction Setups, Stat games, etc)

C. Non standard setups (Games with no night phase, Games with no maf kills, etc)

D. Others ~ 

Share your ideas if you can. You don't need to elaborate it too much (you can just give out the general idea). I'd like to see your ideas ~ :D

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

• 2 weeks later...

fire emblem. cause it already has a weapon triangle system 4 different types of units (infantry, cavalry, armored, and flyers) . can be a mage or healer. special weapons. it would be best if play like the mafia only one we did before

• 3 weeks later...

By the way, are you guys interested in having a Discord Server for the small mafia group we have? It'd be a place where we could either talk about life related stuff, future mafia plans, and/or simply chatting. It could also be used for announcements and such; however, rules such as prohibition of discussion of current games will be placed, of course.

What are your thoughts? @Anti_Hero @Paul25 @Alistair @Jace Stormkirk @sailboat @Greninja @Alphagar @Purple @DigitalAmber @Quinnox @Cataline @Megagun @Cool Girl @LykosHand @EndearingCharacterTrait @HongaarseBeer @Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) 

Please tag others whom I may have forgotten.

Not to mention but, seems like I find myself getting least time these days.

Anyways, that's great and I hope all of our friends would like that too :) 

Edited by Paul25
Typo....

• 2 months later...

@Cool Girl @TwinAero @FairFamily @Anstane @Hycrox @Elanir @Damsel @pdart0304 @Satoshi @Candy @Zarc

So, um, I'm organizing a Mafia game in these coming days in commemoration of 6 months of Mafia. Would be nice to be playing with you again, so if you might be interested, check out the Discord server for more details! Thanks! If you're not though, thank you still!