MMMM...HIII

phantombanana

Hey I'm new to this game and wanted to introduce myself. It's kinda cool that a game of this size has such a huge community and wanted to post something. I've gotten past the 4th gym and just got a ralts and was wondering would a gallade or gardevoir be more helpful throughout this game. Any input would be appreciated. 

Zarc (I'm calling you that cuz I have no fucking clew what second letter of yours is) forgot to mention that Gardevoir is one of the Dynamic Duo of pokemon reborn. it partner in that is Magnezone.

also, Welcome~

37 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Zarc (I'm calling you that cuz I have no fucking clew what second letter of yours is) forgot to mention that Gardevoir is one of the Dynamic Duo of pokemon reborn. it partner in that is Magnezone.

also, Welcome~

Second letter is μ, the greek equivalent of m!

1 hour ago, phantombanana said:

Hey I'm new to this game and wanted to introduce myself. It's kinda cool that a game of this size has such a huge community and wanted to post something. I've gotten past the 4th gym and just got a ralts and was wondering would a gallade or gardevoir be more helpful throughout this game. Any input would be appreciated. 

Welcome to the Reborn forums! :) 

Enjoy your stay, try various things and have fun!

As for suggestions, I prefer Gallade, but most seem to prefer Gardevoir over it because of better defensive typing probably! In 90% of teams you'll find Magnezone and Gardevoir, because they are solid defensive choices that synergise well with fields!

I don't like either, but, in order for so many people to use them successfully, they must be good! xD

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

and how the heck do I get that via my keyboard?

well... you gotta enable greek keyboard... xD

It is simple enough though! Instructions are here and only take like a minute. https://billmounce.com/freegreekfont/unicode-windows

Edit: You can just ask me to send you one when you need it, then copy it :P 

Edited by Jess

1 hour ago, Pμrple said:

Well , send a message to a modo telling him to fire the inactif member called Purple , and let me use the nickname instead i don't know :D 

Why not Zarc? I liked that name :( 

Anyway, on topic: Welcome to Reborn! Enjoy your stay here :)  Also, go for Gardevoir. It's just of better use than Gallade