What Color Soul Are You Personality Quiz

ProjectIceman

So I have started reliving my love for the game that is Undertale. Seriously, I have become addicted to it when a YouTuber named dookieshed did a top 10 Undertale soundtracks video. From watching playthroughs, to reading comics on Tumblr and DeviantArt, and even reading some fan fiction. BTW, some of these fan fiction stories are incredible. Try reading DoubleTale for example. It even has its own comic on DeviantArt that is just starting.

Back to the topic, I was browsing the web when I saw a "What Color Soul Are You" Personality Quiz and was interested in what types you guys have. Here is mine if you want to look at it. Based on the questions asked, the characters I play in MMO games and my personality, I think this is pretty accurate.

Spoiler

Your Result:

1451543576.jpg

Kindness

Your soul is filled with KINDNESS. Your sweet, tender soul is what people search for, as you make them feel safe and loved. Your kindness also fills others with a sense of dignity and self worth. You make them feel important, and that importance often leads them to pass on the kindness you spread. Never stop being an inspiration to others! :)

Why don't you guys give it a shot!

https://uquiz.com/dgYcdd?p=44339

Spoiler
1451541100.jpg
Your Result:

Patience

Your soul is filled with PATIENCE. You take what people give you, and you sit with it, ponder on it, and come to conclusions in time. Your patience fills others with peace, and inspires them to spread the peace that seems to linger around you. Your patience is what makes you unique, and is the reason why many admire you in silence. :) Be who you are, and be patient with yourself!

Spoiler
1451542247.jpg
Your Result:

Integrity

Your blue soul is filled with INTEGRITY. You stay true to yourself, and no one can ever take that away from you. Your power to stay true to yourself inspires others to do the same. Why? Because there is no one else like you. :) Stay true to you!

For those who don't know, it's also my favorite color

Edited by Wolfox

Justice.

Your soul is filled with JUSTICE. Your ability to fight for what is right is what makes you unique. You never judge by whether someone is a monster or a human, but whether they have done good or bad. You are the true scale of justice, and this judgement is what fills others with a sense of security in you. This sometimes inspires them to fight back, and stand up for the good in the world, and leads them to believe there is still good in this world, no matter how dark. You are a true inspiration to others! Never stop being you. :)

1451543039.jpg
Your Result:

Perseverance

Your soul is filled with PERSEVERANCE. Your soul is confident, and strong enough to keep going. Your ability to persevere fills others with hope and determination to persevere as well. You are an inspiration to others. Never stop being an inspiration to others and yourself! :)

Ah, so other people still like Undertale as well.  I'll admit, most of my activity now is just waiting for more of Zarla's Handplates comics to come out.  While you could obviously guide the answers on this quiz if you have played or watched Undertale before, you can still choose to answer what you would honestly do.  Probably accurate for me:

Spoiler
1451541100.jpg
Your Result:

Patience

Your soul is filled with PATIENCE. You take what people give you, and you sit with it, ponder on it, and come to conclusions in time. Your patience fills others with peace, and inspires them to spread the peace that seems to linger around you. Your patience is what makes you unique, and is the reason why many admire you in silence. :) Be who you are, and be patient with yourself!

Edited by seki108

Never played Undertale, but this is what I got

Spoiler
1451544757.jpg
Your Result:

Determination

Your soul is filled with DETERMINATION. Your determination is purely unique to you. Your determination is what drives you, and what makes you... well... you! The determination you posses inspires people, and makes them want to be as determined as you. But be warned: determination is a two way street. It can either inspire peace, or inspire war. Be careful what you choose, but no matter what, be who you were meant to be! :) I am determined you will choose well.

On 7/14/2017 at 7:46 AM, ProjectIceman said:

Hide contents

Your Result:

1451543576.jpg

Kindness

Your soul is filled with KINDNESS. Your sweet, tender soul is what people search for, as you make them feel safe and loved. Your kindness also fills others with a sense of dignity and self worth. You make them feel important, and that importance often leads them to pass on the kindness you spread. Never stop being an inspiration to others! :)

I got kindness as well. :3

On 7/15/2017 at 7:59 PM, Cool Girl said:

Never played Undertale, but this is what I got

Hide contents
1451544757.jpg
Your Result:

Determination

Your soul is filled with DETERMINATION. Your determination is purely unique to you. Your determination is what drives you, and what makes you... well... you! The determination you posses inspires people, and makes them want to be as determined as you. But be warned: determination is a two way street. It can either inspire peace, or inspire war. Be careful what you choose, but no matter what, be who you were meant to be! :) I am determined you will choose well.

Looks like you got the strongest one. Congrats!

• 3 weeks later...
1451541100.jpg
Your Result:

Patience

... which is pretty ironic given I don't consider myself a very patient person irl

"Your soul is filled with PATIENCE. You take what people give you, and you sit with it, ponder on it, and come to conclusions in time. Your patience fills others with peace, and inspires them to spread the peace that seems to linger around you. Your patience is what makes you unique, and is the reason why many admire you in silence. :) Be who you are, and be patient with yourself!"

The description is okay though

Edited by Alistair