Sweet Application???

4thWallCeci

Just now, FairFamily said:

You need to give your gang jobs, jobs they like to be exact. These applications serve too show them a job.

Ooooooooooooooooooooh.

Could ya maybe tell me what each member of the Aqua Gang would like for their jobs???

I'll give you one for free, since one of them is a brain buster.

Pierce wants to go to Apothyl if you give him a flyer of there. the rest should be pretty obvious

I´ll give you some help too: As far as I know, one of them would like to go to that store where the Meganium works, and another one would like to go to the Agath Circus, and maxwell, my gang leader (magma), I´m not sure about this one, but I think he wanted to go work on the reconstruction of the slums. Remember that this is for magma gang, I´m not sure if its equal for the aqua gang, but i think so? 

• Global Mods
49 minutes ago, UnicornJesus said:

I´ll give you some help too: As far as I know, one of them would like to go to that store where the Meganium works, and another one would like to go to the Agath Circus, and maxwell, my gang leader (magma), I´m not sure about this one, but I think he wanted to go work on the reconstruction of the slums. Remember that this is for magma gang, I´m not sure if its equal for the aqua gang, but i think so? 

Aqua Gang and Magma Gang want different jobs. 

For Aqua Gang: 

-one wants to work at Apophyll Academy

-one wants to work at the Beryl Library

-one wants to work at Sweet Co

-Archer wants to work at Silph Co