Any Rebornian folks from fair Portugal, or who've been there? I am too lazy to Google things was wondering what kind of places to visit or places to eat y'all would recommend. In particular, we'd be in Lisbon and Fatima, though visiting nearby cities is a possibility.

i'm posting this at 2:50 in the morning so i'm sorry if it looks like i'm half-assing my posts but yeah portugal \o/

I visited a friend in Guimarães that is located in Braga district once.
Pretty beaultiful place if i may say, the Guimarão's castle and the Oliveira park are absolutely gorgeous , sadly i only spend 3 days there =/
Have a nice trip, Portugal is beautiful :)

I'm currently there for holidays :) 

things i recommend , and where i'm going to go aswell : Lisbonne of course , the city is just awesome. Coimbra , not so far from Lisbonne , Cascai ( just near Lisbonne ) , Obidos ( or Ovidos ) a medieval city 

Edited by Pμrple

19 hours ago, Pμrple said:

I'm currently there for holidays :) 

things i recommend , and where i'm going to go aswell : Lisbonne of course , the city is just awesome. Coimbra , not so far from Lisbonne , Cascai ( just near Lisbonne ) , Obidos ( or Ovidos ) a medieval city 

A medieval city?? Cool!!