Emerald Nuzlocke Starter  

11 members have voted

1. 1. once you go nuzlocke there's no going back

hello. do you have the time to talk about our lord and savior, swampert?

mudkip isnt too bad. marshtomp isnt too bad either, although rather weak around the early 30ties. swampert is literally god. when I say that I havent used ANY pokemon in rse with more success than swampert, I dont joke. this pokemon has only one weakness, which is grass. in a region in which grass is nearly nonexistent. moreover, swampert has good bulk. not great, but good. good enough to bulk a few hits, at least. especially if theyre neutral. and thats a very good thing to have in nuzlockes. swampert also has pretty good offensive stats. its special attack could have been better, but in a region where half the mons get affected negatively by the physical/special split, it honestly could have been a lot worse. either way, usually swampert only needs one move- earthquake. and it hits hard. have I mentioned that a swampert that picked up a few speed evs along the way also manages to outspeed stuff? because it can. it totally can. and you dont even have to ev train for it.

im sorry if I look a little biased because I totally am. swampert makes rse nuzlockes easymode, its absolutely hilarious.

note: this only applies as soon as it becomes swampert. while by no means bad, mudkip and marshtomp arent nearly as godlike as their final evolution.

mudkip is so mainstream though ok since i'm impatient af mudkip it is :U

weather update:

my boy band pokemon team consists thus far of a mudkip named Skipper, a poochyena named Argentum, and a wurmple named Kaiser

they're all slow and have very weak attack for some hecking reason. we're doomed ladies and gents and other

Edited by Zephyrus the Priestess