Stuck in Pokemon rejuvenation

Hi I realize this is an unfinished game created by Jan but i'm not sure if i'm experiencing a glitch or if I'm just stuck

Spoiler

I'm currently in Indriad's Mansion and doing his trial, I have completed one of the sub trials (battling three maids) in exchange of unlocking all the doors of the Mansion.My main aim is to free all my friends who are in captivity, I've rescued Lenny and Venam and only have luca left to rescue. However there is a shed blocking the way which is locked and have no idea how to get in, I've spoken to anju and received her pendant but I am unsure whether this plays a role in saving Luca or if it is for some other purpose. Thanks for any replies in advance

-

Danzon

6 minutes ago, Danzonthebass said:

Hi I realize this is an unfinished game created by Jan but i'm not sure if i'm experiencing a glitch or if I'm just stuck

Reveal hidden contents

I'm currently in Indriad's Mansion and doing his trial, I have completed one of the sub trials (battling three maids) in exchange of unlocking all the doors of the Mansion.My main aim is to free all my friends who are in captivity, I've rescued Lenny and Venam and only have luca left to rescue. However there is a shed blocking the way which is locked and have no idea how to get in, I've spoken to anju and received her pendant but I am unsure whether this plays a role in saving Luca or if it is for some other purpose. Thanks for any replies in advance

-

Danzon

If I remember correctly, the key is by the top right of the hedge maze. It looks like the maid's bracelet you had to find earlier.

Edited by FactoryofSadness

1 hour ago, FactoryofSadness said:

If I remember correctly, the key is by the top right of the hedge maze. It looks like the maid's bracelet you had to find earlier.

Thanks a bunch saved me hours of searching I'm sure :)