Beating Shade!

FoxRainbowHeart

10 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Use Disharge from Magneton to set the field to normal, then will be the attacks from shade Mons not so strong

And after that use a Dark Mon(like Stunky, Pancham, etc.)

Thanks for the help. Don't have discharge on Magneton yet but Charge Beam works too.

I can get to Chandelure but then I have nothing to take it down...

Could you tell us what are his pokémon that gives you the most trouble? Without knowing what your sets and spreads are:

Gengar - Magneton

Trevenant - Charizard

Rotom - Swampert

Banette -

Doublade - Charizard

Chandelure - Swampert

Just now, TwinAero said:

Could you tell us what are his pokémon that gives you the most trouble? Without knowing what your sets and spreads are:

Gengar - Magneton

Trevenant - Charizard

Rotom - Swampert

Banette -

Doublade - Charizard

Chandelure - Swampert

I can get to Chandelure but it has Energy ball to take out Swampert. The only one that can counter it is Charizard but its Shadowball hits hard.

Mightyena tends to work well, since it;s a dark type with Moxie. also replacing VUlpix and Beheeyem might be useful, since vulpix is a little under leveled and Beheeyem is weak to shades main stab. further taking out his field effect by using discharge tends to be a good idea. another would be Dusclops, since it's a really bulky mon who's stab hit's shade hard, while it also get's hard back

1 minute ago, FoxRainbowHeart said:

I can get to Chandelure but it has Energy ball to take out Swampert. The only one that can counter it is Charizard but its Shadowball hits hard.

Do you still have Endeavor on your Slurpuff? Maybe you could bring it down low enough after taking a hit, then revenge killing it.
Or you could buy a cotton candy and use Vulpix as switch bait to revive Charizard, giving you an extra turn to knockout Chandelure.

Just now, TwinAero said:

Do you still have Endeavor on your Slurpuff? Maybe you could bring it down low enough after taking a hit, then revenge killing it.
Or you could buy a cotton candy and use Vulpix as switch bait to revive Charizard, giving you an extra turn to knockout Chandelure.

I have $175 lmao. All because I keep losing to Shade.

Thanks for the help though, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

2 minutes ago, FoxRainbowHeart said:

I just beat him with a lucky Outrage Crit. Thanks for the advice ^.^

no issue (even if I didn't help much) and welcome to the forums if you decide to stay here