BO7rmKK.jpg

since i've been gone so long everybody's either new or using different usernames i might as well reintroblablablabla

ANYWAY HI REBORN M'NAME'S ZEPH or zephyr, or zephy, or person, or that wololo lady

For those who don't know or are for some reason vaguely interested, I dropped off the face of the forums to face the evil monster called many names: University, College/Student Life, and Papers. Been gone so long, in fact, that it took me a while to figure out how to attach the mandatory meme above before giving up and taking another 12543 years to look for it on Imgur instead, and had to review Cloud's How-To-Intro post just to obtain inspiration for my not witty remarks and stuff.

anyway for the sake of the newbs ONTO THE INTRODUCTION PROPER.

• Personal info: i have a mole on my scalp somewhere
  • Hobbies: contemplating how to make my country better without communism, courting but also avoiding political discussions, reading and listening to music and drawing, converting heathens to wololo
  • Life Goals: i think it'd be really cool to have a pet snake and a bunch of tarantulas along with maybe an owl and a cat

and for those who were already my pals A PERSONAL UPDATE.

• i think i grew a little taller i don't know

tl;dr I've not really returned kind of for... well, I don't know??? The lulz, maybe. We will never know. i missed reborn and all my friends here College life is still a thing, as well as the dreaded IRL. Gonna be around a little bit more on the server is what I mean to say, so... hi???

also props to u if u got the title reference

You've been gone for quite a while it seems, let me recap what happened. some people staged a take over on the forsums, but were stopped dead in their tracks by ame. some of them left, some of them still remain here, now serving ame as she plans to take over the world

9 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Well, welcome back I suppose :D 

thanks \o/

7 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

You've been gone for quite a while it seems, let me recap what happened. some people staged a take over on the forsums, but were stopped dead in their tracks by ame. some of them left, some of them still remain here, now serving ame as she plans to take over the world

sweet. thanks for the weather update o/

Welcome back \o
I was sort of there when you briefly hopped back onto showdown a few days (?) ago, and I've actually been here long enough to have gotten a wololoooo from you on my own intro, buuut you still disappeared before I really got a chance to know you, so this is basically a second "hi, nice to meet you" c: (I did change my username, but doubt 'Ama' is gonna ring any bells either, considering.)

People always talked of you very positively, and a lot of em seem to have missed your presence, so I'm sure you're a cool person and hope to see ya around~

wNb2egk.png

Holy whew, she's back. Hello again, we've missed you! You already know we'll be keeping in contact during your time here, but it is awesome to see an introduction from an old friend. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without

Enjoy your time here! \o

5 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Welcome back!!

4 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome back.

40 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome back :)

hello hello thank u \o/

4 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Welcome back again! :D 

Reveal hidden contents

*Greets with a Bouquet of flowers*

thank o/

//sneeze

5 hours ago, ZEL said:

Welcome back \o
I was sort of there when you briefly hopped back onto showdown a few days (?) ago, and I've actually been here long enough to have gotten a wololoooo from you on my own intro, buuut you still disappeared before I really got a chance to know you, so this is basically a second "hi, nice to meet you" c: (I did change my username, but doubt 'Ama' is gonna ring any bells either, considering.)

People always talked of you very positively, and a lot of em seem to have missed your presence, so I'm sure you're a cool person and hope to see ya around~

on the contrary, Ama is a name i know! yes, indeed, i've even welcomed you back when you were a fresh convert to Reborn. xD i still remember the Espeon avi, at least. nice to see you still around and taking charge as a Meteor Admin :))) don't listen to them they're just a bunch of sentimental nerds

3 hours ago, Fumble said:

WOLOLOLOOOOOOO

welcome back zephy o/

never really talked to you before you disappeared forever so hope to get to meet you more

ayyy hello there \o/ likewise, potential friend! nice Oreon avi btw ~

55 minutes ago, Elanir said:

Welcome back I guess! I don't know you because I'm new myself, but looking forward to speak with you. :)

thanks! looking forward to seeing you around as well. also welcome! there is no escape from this hell

2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Hi.

BROTHER MOST BLUE OH MY GOD HELLO WHAT A WOLOLOBULOUS DAY IT IS THE MOST GLORIOUS OF ITS KIND HELLO

1 hour ago, Arkhi said:

wNb2egk.png

Holy whew, she's back. Hello again, we've missed you! You already know we'll be keeping in contact during your time here, but it is awesome to see an introduction from an old friend. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without

Enjoy your time here! \o

oh my goodness how i missed this so, even though you've regularly kept me sane with your musical gifts over Facebook c: thanks for the lovely welcome as always, Ark!

Welcome back!!!

I was around last time you half came back but we never really got to know each other at all!

That being said I've only heard good things about you from people who know you well so that's always good!

Enjoy your return!

5 hours ago, Pμrple said:

didn't see the topic , welcome back ! 

yooo. thanks!

5 hours ago, SHIA said:

mah gurl is back yaasssss!!!! <3 <3 <3 missed you!!! 

HOIII KAMUSTA BES <33 i missed you too aaaaa i hope you've been good and our local bullshit hasn't gotten u down aaaaa

5 hours ago, Shadow Roxas said:

hello friend!

hello friendoooo! prepare ur cheetos

2 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome priestess. i am a bard who has taken up residence here spreading joy though the power of memes. i also help out with gym leaders and such (thou i am not a competitive player)

if the song of harambe beeth not among the tunes thou playest, thou hast already lost mine favor

jk keep it dankin up with the spiciest of memes, my good man

43 minutes ago, mde2001 said:

Welcome back!!!

I was around last time you half came back but we never really got to know each other at all!

That being said I've only heard good things about you from people who know you well so that's always good!

Enjoy your return!

hello yes, you're a familiar face! i believe i may've seen you around even before i left? (idk i might be wrong :') ) and thanks, it's good to be back \o/

Just now, Vinny said:

I don't get it. And

You also made me show up here again just to say hi to you.

So wololohi zephy o7  ~

O SHIT IT'S MAH BOI V I N N Y

wololohi to you too good brother of the faith :'D

bill wurtz is now our official hymn composer

• Veterans
7 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I don't get it. And

You also made me show up here again just to say hi to you.

So wololohi zephy o7  ~

IS THAT VINNY

HI

Also wb zeph ur cool <3 hi

23 minutes ago, Azeria said:

IS THAT VINNY

HI

Also wb zeph ur cool <3 hi

YES IT IS IKR

thanks az ur pretty cool too <3

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I'm okay with this. Very okay with this.

our church will now be more

Edited by Zephyrus the Priestess