PR Mod Menu Rejuv port

ArcsyKay

Hello everyone.
In this thread I will be posting my PR mod menu ported for Rejuvenation

Go to options to choose which mods to use.

Important Note!!!

Status: On hold till 2018 (around may) [E9.2] Update: Due to surgery the update of the mod menu will be postponed 1-2 months.

Link: [MEDIAFIRE]

To install the mod menu all you have to do is overwrite the scripts file in the data folder of your game.

Considered Off-topic:

- Posts about other mods
- Posts about how I should do things
- Requests that don't follow the mod rules

Mod rules:

- No modding of other mods (I don't and will not do any mods for other Pokemon Reborn mods)
- Only script mods (I dont have RPGMaker)
- No major mods (don't ask me to recode the whole game)

Mods included:

- TMX Mod

Description: This mod let's you use pokemon with tmx moves that are in a pokemon storage box 34

- Debug Menu

Description: Let's you use the debug menus

-Insurgence Lv

Description: Stops gaining exp after you hit the level cap for your current badge.

-SharePC (Credits to Waynolt)

Description: The storage box nr 33 will be shared among your savefiles. It is possible to share it between reborn and rejuv.

-TrainerLook

Description: Allows you to switch your look whenever you want

-Repel Switch

Description: On - Repel, Off - No repel

-Item Ban

Description: Denies usage of items during battle.

Have fun with the mods :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I loved your mod, you did a great work, but I got a minor issue with the trainer look: they had different trainer looks and now my newer save file has the same look as my older one and there's no way to revert that, I'm not sure if it's a bug or something, but I decided to point this out. Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

Hey there! I loved your mod, you did a great work, but I got a minor issue with the trainer look: they had different trainer looks and now my newer save file has the same look as my older one and there's no way to revert that, I'm not sure if it's a bug or something, but I decided to point this out. Thanks in advance!

Well I used the looks that I was able to determine for it.
If you want me to change them into ones that were there newer then please ask Jan for the player id and trainer type numbers of them. (I was basically doing that by guessing)

Then pm them to me and I will add them into the mod, also sorry to ask you that I am just busy with something right now.

Edited by KisuoX

Yay!! Ty!! I am so looking forward to trying this out...in both games.

@KisuoX They aren't showing up in my options anywhere. I copied the script over and replaced the normal one. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Alphagar

11 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Yay!! Ty!! I am so looking forward to trying this out...in both games.

@KisuoX They aren't showing up in my options anywhere. I copied the script over and replaced the normal one. What am I doing wrong?

Dunno. After you download the file you just overwrite the original script file in the data folder and go to options in your pause menu to use the mods :o

6 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

@KisuoX I redownloaded and tried again...still nothing. It just functions like normal with the default Rejuvenation options.

Go in options and change the desired value of your choice to 1.

It might work! :) 

No...I literally have no additional options.

Edit: Nevermind...it works now...I put it in the rejuvenation folder instead of the followers rejuvenation one. XD Sorry.

Edit 2: Ok...now I get this error. I don't think this mod is playing well with the follower pokemon mod. q.q

Error.png

Edited by Alphagar

Is there a chance for the IV mod that sets them at 30-31 like the one you made for reborn?

I can use the reborn mod but it crashes my game when taking a step so it can only be used on stationary pokemon.

Edit: Im dumb and the problem was solved.

Edited by Shithappens
problem was answered by another user

1 minute ago, Shithappens said:

Is there a chance for the IV mod that sets them at 30-31 like the one you made for reborn?

I can use the reborn mod but it crashes my game when taking a step so it can only be used on stationary pokemon.

Why not just use the Debug mode mod to change all the IVs to 30-31?

1 minute ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

Why not just use the Debug mode mod to change all the IVs to 30-31?

I actually did not find the option to change stats in there only to add pokemon.

Could you tell me which one of the settings it is? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Shithappens said:

I actually did not find the option to change stats in there only to add pokemon.

Could you tell me which one of the settings it is? Thanks.

I believe you have to go to the Pokemon you want to change in the Pokemon party screen, select them and Debug should appear in the little menu along with Summary and Give Item and such. From ther eyou should be able to change IVs, Moves, etc:

Spoiler

95171be562.png

Edited by BijutsuYoukai
Formatting

Just now, BijutsuYoukai said:

I believe you have to go to the Pokemon you want to change in the Pokemon party screen, select them and Debug should appear in the little menu along with Summary and Give Item and such. From ther eyou should be able to change IVs, Moves, etc:

Reveal hidden contents

95171be562.png

Well turns out im dumb. I was searching through the debug you can access through options.

Thanks a bunch!

1 hour ago, vijaybatwing said:

Nice mod.. But don't know using this is legal or not?

Pokemon Essentials is open-source, hence Pokemon Reborn is open-source, hence Pokemon Rejuvenation is open-source.
Ergo my mod menu is legal.

Edited by KisuoX

2 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

@KisuoX I think he meant to add a search bar on the 'Add Item/Pokemon' functions on the Debug window.

As far as I know, that sort of thing is impossible, but...

Oh. It would be possible.
However I don't see a need for that.
If you want to scroll faster through the pokemons and/or items just use the "q" and "w" keys. It auto skips to the next page instead of going 1 item at a time like when you use the arrows.
Side note:
That works for every list in the debug menu (even commands)

Edited by KisuoX

Hey there,i would like to ask how i can get Alolan pokemon(e.g A-Ninetails) using this mod,becuase i keep getting the kantonian forms

3 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Hey there,i would like to ask how i can get Alolan pokemon(e.g A-Ninetails) using this mod,becuase i keep getting the kantonian forms

Add ninetales and set it's form to 001

1 hour ago, simplehack98 said:

I can't change any value to 1 or 0 in option, gave me this error when i tried to change it . Any help?

7e33c36b01982a172029f14ddbd74529.png

Should be fixed now.
I uploaded the updated file.