Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age

HellBoyOnEarth

So the game will comes out in 2 days, and I am looking forward to play it :)

The original on the Ps2 was one of my first games, which I played tons of hours, and I really liked it

Who else will play it?

And what do you think about the changes?

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

I don't have a PS4 so meh. Besides from what I read it doesn't change what was final fantasies 12 most fundamental flaw. Licenses + purchases. Basically nothing frustrated me more when having a gigantic license board where you can unlock stuff but can't use because you don't have the money. So you were stuck with choosing the same licenses because you were poor. Or you get a cool drop/reward but can't use it because of the license system. 

3 hours ago, FairFamily said:

I don't have a PS4 so meh. Besides from what I read it doesn't change what was final fantasies 12 most fundamental flaw. Licenses + purchases. Basically nothing frustrated me more when having a gigantic license board where you can unlock stuff but can't use because you don't have the money. So you were stuck with choosing the same licenses because you were poor. Or you get a cool drop/reward but can't use it because of the license system. 

Thats one of the big changes.  That was mostly tossed out for a job Class system i.e. FF3, 5, 11, 14, tactics 1-3, and bravely default.

i am interestedin the game, but idk if I have a lot of stuff I still need to finish.

Yeah, I was gonna say to the OP that I saw it at walmart today, but then I see your location is Germany. I was tempted to get it but I really don't know much about the game. Other than that Vaan and Gabranth are from that game.

Something I noticed a bit late is that when you pick a job class for your character you gotta commit to it.  No two characters can share the same job class and there are 12 classes for every character to have two.

My Personal Gameplan...

Vaan: Knight and Shikari (Rogue/Ninja)

Basch: Monk and Foe Breaker (Axeman)

Balthier: Machinist (Marksman) and Bushi (Samurai)

Fran: Archer and Uhlan(Lancer)

Penelo: Red BattleMage and Time BattleMage

Ashe: White Mage and Black Mage