who else likes dunsparce or doesnt like dunsparce and why?

MartelloX

love or hate dunsparce  

27 members have voted

1. 1. love or hate dunsparce

• love it
    • hate it

who does or does not like the amazing pokemon dunsparce and if you would give us a reason why? i know i love it because of its super high hp stat and exelent move set besides who couldnt love that amazing design :)

dunsparce.jpg

Well, i hate it, it's HP it's the only thing it has as positive, meaning everything else is really bad, being Normal (best moves or superefective moves won't have STAB) It's design is good... For a pre-evolution, not for a last/only evolution, it's like "Is that all you got?" GRRRRRRRRR, sorry, i just hate it xD

17 hours ago, RedAlert said:

I like dunsparce because everybody dislikes dunsparce, 'coz i like liking things that other people don't like. >:D

There's only word to describe me <- a troll. Tralala

I know how you feel like :) 

Gotta love Dunsparce! And seriously, give it a Mega Evolution in which it is an Angel-like Dragon!

2 hours ago, Jess said:

I know how you feel like :) 

Gotta love Dunsparce! And seriously, give it a Mega Evolution in which it is an Angel-like Dragon!

You should try this game called Pokémon Uranium (if you haven't already), it has amazing graphics  but revolves mainly around fakemon. Dunsparce has an evolution that is Dragon/Normal in it and is wickedly powerful' :D

On 7/11/2017 at 2:06 AM, RedAlert said:

I like dunsparce because everybody dislikes dunsparce, 'coz i like liking things that other people don't like. >:D

There's only word to describe me <- a troll. Tralala

i kind of feel the same but in a slightly different way i tend to like proving the under dog has a chance 

On 7/11/2017 at 9:53 PM, RedAlert said:

You should try this game called Pokémon Uranium (if you haven't already), it has amazing graphics  but revolves mainly around fakemon. Dunsparce has an evolution that is Dragon/Normal in it and is wickedly powerful' :D

that was actually one of my favorite things about pokemon uranium the fakemon were actually pretty impressive especially dunseraph :)

On 7/10/2017 at 10:49 PM, Vhandrake said:

Well, i hate it, it's HP it's the only thing it has as positive, meaning everything else is really bad, being Normal (best moves or superefective moves won't have STAB) It's design is good... For a pre-evolution, not for a last/only evolution, it's like "Is that all you got?" GRRRRRRRRR, sorry, i just hate it xD

thats a very good point although most people i think dont realize that over the devolopment of new games dunsparce actually gained a more impressive move pool the trick i have found to make him effctive is to keep the moves glare and coil if you are playing reborn or rejuvination on poison terrains coil sharply raises attack defense and accuracy i usually strike with glare coil twice or more and then strike with double edge, drill run, or dig

43 minutes ago, Cataline said:

I'm not quite into the dunsparce fanbase but I do like it's color palette. Has a nice movepool to. I'm like, those people who think it had lost potential. 

Dunseraph from Uranium? A goddess~

Dunseraph from Uranium is actually even worse than Dunsparce. Dragon/Flying typing is terrible, its stats are atrocious and so is its movepool. Sure, the design is improved dramatically, but the pokemon is still garbage.

38 minutes ago, EternalDarkness said:

Dunseraph from Uranium is actually even worse than Dunsparce. Dragon/Flying typing is terrible, its stats are atrocious and so is its movepool. Sure, the design is improved dramatically, but the pokemon is still garbage.

All right but there's no need to bash my opinion. Maybe it still wasn't competitively viable but not every 'mon can be. 

Just now, Cataline said:

All right but there's no need to bash my opinion. Maybe it still wasn't competitively viable but not every 'mon can be. 

I wasn't bashing your opinion, I expressed my own contrary opinion to your own. Don't play the victim, Cataline. And I think you can lose the "maybe" from the above sentence. It definitely isn't anywhere near competitive.

• Global Mods

Even if you didn't intend to bash Cataline's opinion, telling someone they're playing the victim does nothing to clear up or help the situation and is rude. 

(this is directed is everyone) Please drop the subject and move discussion back to Dunsparce.