Rejuvenation Relationship Variable Guide

• Global Mods

As of V9, Rejuvenation now has relationship points like Reborn does. Since I made a guide for Reborn's, I decided to do one for Rejuvenation too. I'll start this off with a few notes:

1. Jan said he added these in just in case he decides to do something with them later. So it's possible these won't actually be used, but I still decided to document them just in case. 

2. Like with Reborn, the game doesn't tell you when you gain or lose (a) relationship point(s) with someone. This info can only be found by searching in RPG Maker. 

3. Like with Reborn, I'll be updating this in future episodes, assuming Jan does decide to keep them in. 

4. There were some characters listed as having relationship points that I didn't find any for when searching in-game. Those characters are Karrina, Keta, Mosely, Narcissa, Maria(nette), Crawli, Angie, Rorim B, Braixen, Adam, and Crescent. It's possible that Jan hasn't used points for those characters yet, and/or I missed some. 

Here are the relationship points in order by when they happen in-game, going from one gym to the next. The post after this are the points ordered by character. Help request points also have their own category because you can do those at any point in the game.

Beginning of the game up to Venam

No relationship points currently available at this part of the game

Venam - Keta

When Aelita asks you to help look for Keta: Yes = +1 Aelita, No = - Aelita
Defeat Shadow Mewtwo: +1 Madelis

Keta - Marianette

After escaping the mansion and seeing Luca and Lenny talk with Venam, when Venam asks "Did you see all that?": Yes = +2 Venam, No = +1 Venam

Marianette - Narcissa

Say yes when Ren asks to battle Narcissa first: -1 Ren (you don't lose or gain any points by answering no)

Narcissa - Valarie

Valarie - Crawli

If you helped Crawli with the Dimensional Rift Gyarados in Goldenwood Forest: +1 Melia; added when Melia says "Oh, I see. So [player name] has been helping the world while I've been gone."

Crawli - Angie

Angie - Amber

Save Amber: +1 Venam, +1 Amber, +1 Tesla
Press the lever to free Reina: +1 Reina
If you gave Cera the Magma Stone and didn't save Amber: -2 Venam; points are subtracted when you meet up with Venam just before battling Eli & Sharon
Defeat Amber with the party at max hype: +1 Amber
Defeat Amber with the party at low hype: -1 Amber

Amber - Erick

When Venam asks if you have her back: "Yeah!" = +1 Venam, "Nah." = -1 Venam
Choosing to save Maria: +1 Anathea (you don't gain or lose any points by choosing to save the officer)

Erick - Flora/Florin

Flora/Florin - V9's leader; includes content in V9 after the leader (I don't want to spoil the leader's identity since V9 is still recent)

When Damien asks about Alexandra: "Uh...yeah." = +1 Damien, "No clue." = -1 Damien
Gather and defeat the Kimono Girls: +1 Erin

Help Requests

Hidden Library 2 - when Karen gives you the Ancient Book: +1 Karen
Stolen Cargo - after defeating the bikers, when Venam says to trust no one, "Not even your self's self's self.": +1 Venam

• Global Mods

Here are the points listed by character

Ren

-1: say yes when Ren asks to battle Narcissa first (you don't lose or gain any points by saying no)

Melia

+1: If you helped Crawli with the Dimensional Rift Gyarados in Goldenwood Forest, added when Melia says "Oh, I see. So [player name] has been helping the world while I've been gone."

Aelita

+1: when Aelita asks you to help look for Keta, say yes
-1: when Aelita asks you to help look for Keta, say no

Venam

+1: complete the "Stolen Cargo" help request; point added when Venam says to trust no one, "Not even yourself's self's self".
+2: after escaping the mansion in the sewers and seeing Luca and Lenny talk to Venam, when Venam asks "Did you see all that?", say yes.
+1: after escaping the mansion in the sewers and seeing Luca and Lenny talk to Venam, when Venam asks "Did you see all that?", say no.
+1: Save Amber
-2: if you gave Cera the Magma Stone and didn't save Amber, 2 points are subtracted when you meet up with Venam at Valor Mountain just before battling Eli & Sharon
+1: when getting to the mansion in Kugearen and Venam asks if you'll have her back, say yes
-1: when getting to the mansion in Kugearen and Venam asks if you'll have her back, say no

Amber

+1: defeat Amber with the party at max hype

-1: defeat Amber with the party at low hype

Damien

+1: when Damien asks if you know Alexandra, say yes
-1: when Damien asks if you know Alexandra, say no

Tesla

Karen

+1: during the Hidden Library 2 help request, a point is added when Karen gives you the Ancient Book

Madelis

+1: defeat Shadow Mewtwo

Anathea

+1: Choose to save Maria (you don't gain or lose any points for choosing the save the officer)

Reina

+1: pull the lever to free Reina inside the blockade at Valor Mountain

Erin

+1: gather and defeat the Kimono Girls

I'm surprised that Melia and Aelita have so few events that affect friendship... I guess Jan is going to add more for them in the future?
(Also thank you for sharing that information!)

Edited by Lorac

30 minutes ago, Lorac said:

I'm surprised that Melia and Aelita have so few events that affect friendship... I guess Jan is going to add more for them in the future?
(Also thank you for sharing that information!)

I mean, you have a few interactions with the characters that seem important so... Also, I have a secret hatred for Melia for coming back for some reason >->

Was waiiting for this. Can't believe Melia and Aelita have only one relationship event. We have taken so many decisions in this game. Anyway, my rept with everyone is good. I'm glad.