Player character names

Okay everybody, we all know how the majority of the protagonists of Pokemon are named after the games and we all know Reborn's protagonists. My idea is for you good people to try to come up with your own protagonist name. Not stuff like Red, or Blue, or Ruby. Stuff like Vero or Ethan(Gold). Real names the protagonists of the games could have.

My ideas Adam(M) and Eve(F)

I named my character Blank, a person who doesn't know who they are or what they're goal is. Once they find a goal, that's what they are set on and will do anything to complete it. Xyr first goal was 'complete the Pokemon league' so that's what xe did. Xe didn't stop at anything so they can do that, xe fought through ANYONE that tried stopping xem.

During my two plays through Reborn I choose the non-binary character Decibel both times, just my favourite one of the six. First name was Azure, and the second name was Serene. I think when I restart for the third time, again I will chose Decibel and rename xe to Nite.