Please God let their be someone who is anxiously waiting for Dark Rising (Dark Days) release ??? 

Oh my god, just saw the trailer...

Mind blowing theme (in darkness)

I just wish neither of the brother or sister (children of zygarde) die like all other previous protagonists...

I loved Dark Rising Origins (Worlds Collide) the best followed by Dark Rising 2...

Anyone who has not played this game should play !!!

giphy.gif

pokemondarkrisinghq.weebly.com/

dark rising is kinda in my avoid zone. since from what I saw of it, it's not generally "hard", it's just really over leveled, and that being it. I appreciate a challenge, such as reborn, but a game where the only thing you can do is just grind up for a few hours just to be on par? just... no. if you like it, be my guest, but it's not my thing

Just now, Wolfox said:

dark rising is kinda in my avoid zone. since from what I saw of it, it's not generally "hard", it's just really over leveled, and that being it. I appreciate a challenge, such as reborn, but a game where the only thing you can do is just grind up for a few hours just to be on par? just... no. if you like it, be my guest, but it's not my thing

I never said it was hard...

I played the game due to the nicely developed story theme that it has 

Same goes for reborn

Literally speaking the no. of games I have ever played is really less due to the reason I don't find satisfactory stories to feed my mind

But that is just food for thought...

So do you have any of your fan fave poke games that you could tell me :):) 

I usually just play main series or reborn. and I know you didn;t say dark rising is hard, but I have some experience with the community. and let's just say that that was not a happy experience. (when someone tells you to stop being lazy and grind the F up and not make excuses when you actually don;t have time, you can get what I mean there) so yeah mainly the community is what's really keeping me from playing it. doesn't help that I have nothing to run an emulator

from what I played of dark rising, im afraid I have to say that it was not particularly an enjoyable experience. it was a combination of disliking the setting and the level curve- the beginning was nice, but then they just started trying too hard for my liking. I also dont particularly like game and anime characters getting mixed up with each other, something dark rising did exactly.

and dont even get me started on the level curve. it wasnt just bad, it was straight-up atrocious. random npc trainers were kept at their original levels, while the major trainers right after were roughly 15-30 levels higher. there was honestly no excuse for that.

to be fair, I havent tried out generations yet. maybe I should, but the original kinda left me unwilling to try.

2 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

I really liked Origins (the one with no pokemon centers and some really rare potions, elexirs) th story is neat too

The one that you are talking about is I think Order Destroyed where Hoopa does a hostile take over planet earth...

That game seriously killed of all the characters we came across downright to the protagonist himself...

But yeah story was cool

2 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Dark rising was nice. I've played all the parts of the series. Patiently waiting for Dark rising 3

This time we have 2 playable characters who are part Pokemon themselves...

Twins who themselves can transform into 15% Zygarde forms 

The next game is in rpg format rather than rom

2 hours ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

from what I played of dark rising, im afraid I have to say that it was not particularly an enjoyable experience. it was a combination of disliking the setting and the level curve- the beginning was nice, but then they just started trying too hard for my liking. I also dont particularly like game and anime characters getting mixed up with each other, something dark rising did exactly.

and dont even get me started on the level curve. it wasnt just bad, it was straight-up atrocious. random npc trainers were kept at their original levels, while the major trainers right after were roughly 15-30 levels higher. there was honestly no excuse for that.

to be fair, I havent tried out generations yet. maybe I should, but the original kinda left me unwilling to try.

Okay I get your point about the level curve drastically spiking 

Even I had to train a no. of times using vs seeker to reach their level and at times it became very frustrating too

So I know your feels...

10 minutes ago, ZAYNNE87 said:

This time we have 2 playable characters who are part Pokemon themselves...

Twins who themselves can transform into 15% Zygarde forms 

The next game is in rpg format rather than rom

Uhm, sorry , not to be rude but instead of double posting, you can use the Multi quote button lol

also Dark rising girl said it should be done around this year or the next (?)

12 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Uhm, sorry , not to be rude but instead of double posting, you can use the Multi quote button lol

also Dark rising girl said it should be done around this year or the next (?)

Yeah......

I got a warning for that also 1 point

didn't realize what I was doing was against the rules 

Seriously remembering things like that has to be priority for me now on before posting anything at all

honestly, I did enjoy the story back then. then again, that was around the same time I was able to enjoy freaking ruby destiny rescue rangers. id never be able to play the latter again, because its chock-full of bugs, you cant even believe it. I kinda got higher standards for hacks/fangames atm, but if you guys claim the other dark rising games arent bad, I might just try them.

with higher standards I dont mean order and chaos, guys. I just either play really good hacks or hacks that are so bad it makes me laugh.

...annnd I just looked up the three starters for dark rising 2 and theyre dragonite, garchomp and salamence. while I get that this makes sense from a story perspective, its really off-putting for me due to the fact that theyre goddamn pseudo-legendary final evolved forms being handed out as starters. story point of view? alright, I got it. gameplay point of view? come on.

either way, if this new game is better than the original, and doesnt have freaking pseudo-legendary final evolved dragon mons as starters, ill probably check it out sooner or later.

edit: 'An outbreak has plagued the Ferrum Region. Digital Monsters known as Digimon have merged their data with the DNA of Pokemon.'

nope, sorry, im out. this is purely my own opinion, but I heavily, heavily dislike this concept. sorry.

edit edit: oh thank god thats actually not dark rising 3 I was terrified for a moment.

14 minutes ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

honestly, I did enjoy the story back then. then again, that was around the same time I was able to enjoy freaking ruby destiny rescue rangers. id never be able to play the latter again, because its chock-full of bugs, you cant even believe it. I kinda got higher standards for hacks/fangames atm, but if you guys claim the other dark rising games arent bad, I might just try them.

with higher standards I dont mean order and chaos, guys. I just either play really good hacks or hacks that are so bad it makes me laugh.

...annnd I just looked up the three starters for dark rising 2 and theyre dragonite, garchomp and salamence. while I get that this makes sense from a story perspective, its really off-putting for me due to the fact that theyre goddamn pseudo-legendary final evolved forms being handed out as starters. story point of view? alright, I got it. gameplay point of view? come on.

either way, if this new game is better than the original, and doesnt have freaking pseudo-legendary final evolved dragon mons as starters, ill probably check it out sooner or later.

Actually speaking it does have fully evolved mons as your starters but rejoice they are noiverns (shiny)

But defaultly you have legendary in your team as well due to the fact being that the characters are children are the offspring of Zygarde and can themselves transform into 15% Zygarde forms...

So either way here you don't have a pseudo legendary mon 

Spoiler

You never said anything about a legendary mon

16 minutes ago, ZAYNNE87 said:

Actually speaking it does have fully evolved mons as your starters but rejoice they are noiverns (shiny)

But defaultly you have legendary in your team as well due to the fact being that the characters are children are the offspring of Zygarde and can themselves transform into 15% Zygarde forms...

So either way here you don't have a pseudo legendary mon 

Reveal hidden contents

You never said anything about a legendary mon

d9vs53Z.gif

Precisely what other people said. Poor English and an unappealing storyline along with the GRIND THE HELL OUT OF EVERYTHING approach to it killed the mood for me. Unlike Reborn which prioritizes strategy, Dark Rising takes that element out and tries to tell you that Levels > everything.

Lin would really enjoy this game :P

@Tommy Wiseau That was just a joke don't take me seriously

11 hours ago, RedAlert said:

Precisely what other people said. Poor English and an unappealing storyline along with the GRIND THE HELL OUT OF EVERYTHING approach to it killed the mood for me. Unlike Reborn which prioritizes strategy, Dark Rising takes that element out and tries to tell you that Levels > everything.

Lin would really enjoy this game :P

HAHHAHAHA....

Yeah I suppose she would

• 5 months later...
On 1/9/2018 at 9:34 AM, Burningocean2012 said:

Don't know if its okay to comment on something so old but I wanted to let everyone know that something seems to happened to the games site along with no sign of  Dark Rising 3 anywhere now...

seems like her license to keep the site up expired. doesnt have to mean the hack is necessarily canceled, but until you receive any sign of darkrisinggirl being alive, its not a bad idea to assume that the hack has been put on hiatus.