[1000th Post] Ask Monsieur Divergent Anything Thread

So, it appears I've reached 1000 posts. I'd first like to say thank you to everyone in this community for being a generally fun crowd and I can certainly feel the camaraderie within. Thank you for all the fun times!

Now, I know I've done an AMA like 4 months ago, but you may still have some questions for me, so comment below any question, serious, random, or comedic. I await them ~

49 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

First of all, congratulations Dive for reached 1000 posts :D and thank you for the nice words :). What is your favorite food? 

You're welcome. :) As of now, technically rice, which I absolutely love, but if we're thinking viand, I adore chicken dishes.

32 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

gratz

Thanks! Do you have any questions?

Is The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History real or is it just a ploy to trap the students in Hope's Peak Academy Ultimate Despair Game?

Who is your waifu would you pick from the reborn cast as your soulmate.

4 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Is The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History real or is it just a ploy to trap the students in Hope's Peak Academy Ultimate Despair Game?

Who is your waifu would you pick from the reborn cast as your soulmate.

Of course it's real I think it is real... isn't it shown in other games, such as Despair Girls, was it, that there was really chaos outside Hope's Peak.

Hm... I'd say Shelly, but she's too young, and recently, I've taken a liking to Victoria due to her new side to herself after becoming Sensei. I do hope she'll get more screen time in the next episodes...

9 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

What was your first ever post?

Interesting question... It appears the records don't have my first post from February 2015, but I think my first post involved asking a question related to Reborn. My introduction post was only done around my fourth post, I think.

Which Gym leader do you dislike the most? Personality wise.

If you actually had to live in the reborn region, where would you pick as your house/camp? Does not have to be a town, i.e you could camp out in the Wasteland if you want.

18 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

When did you discover Reborn? And why did you make an account? Specifically for asking a question?

I first discovered Reborn through its map back in 2012, I think. I found the map exceptionally well done, but I didn't know it existed or anything. Move forward to late 2014/early 2015 and I saw Pokemon Reborn on Pokecommunity. I then discovered that it had its own forum. At first, I simply lurked, but I got to chat with Ame around that time and though I was just a stranger, she still was kind enough to answer my questions. After which, I decided to join the community because I felt that it was a welcoming one and that I had an important question, for my mono run, I think. I was MIA for the most part of 2016 due to life reasons, but I've been active recently since February 2017.

18 hours ago, TwinAero said:

Which Gym leader do you dislike the most? Personality wise.

If you actually had to live in the reborn region, where would you pick as your house/camp? Does not have to be a town, i.e you could camp out in the Wasteland if you want.

I dislike Terra character wise. I don't like how she's just so bizarre and that the reason for her joining Team Meteor is because she was bored. I'm not too fond of her because of that.

Hm... I'd choose to live in the Renovated Reborn City, of course. Specifically in Beryl Ward. I like the area, even if there were sorrowful events there.

13 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

I have a question: do you like Fairy types? if so which on is your favourite?

Yes. I find them rad. My favorite would have to be Gardevoir. I've liked it even before it became Fairy Type.

8 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Yes. I find them rad. My favorite would have to be Gardevoir. I've liked it even before it became Fairy Type.

IKR, i use garvevoir in almost any pokemon game i play

Hahaha, hungry for questions? The thing is, it's a weekday, so most people are either working or studying. Hence, not much activity.

But I'll think of one, hold on.

If you could visit a concert of any artist, dead or alive, where would you go?

On 7/5/2017 at 6:15 AM, Monsieur Divergent said:

So, it appears I've reached 1000 posts. I'd first like to say thank you to everyone in this community for being a generally fun crowd and I can certainly feel the camaraderie within. Thank you for all the fun times!

Now, I know I've done an AMA like 4 months ago, but you may still have some questions for me, so comment below any question, serious, random, or comedic. I await them ~

what do you look like?

23 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Hahaha, hungry for questions? The thing is, it's a weekday, so most people are either working or studying. Hence, not much activity.

But I'll think of one, hold on.

If you could visit a concert of any artist, dead or alive, where would you go?

Ed Sheeran's of course. I really like his songs.

20 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

what do you look like?

I think I have a picture at "What do you look like?"; too lazy to sift through though

4 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

For having Red as your avatar, I guess you are.

Haha thanks for the response to the awkward question, I needed to make a quick 99th post.

Who is your favorite reborn gym leader?

What Pokemon (plural) have served you best in reborn?

What is your favorite original game?

8 hours ago, RedAlert said:

Haha thanks for the response to the awkward question, I needed to make a quick 99th post.

Who is your favorite reborn gym leader?

What Pokemon (plural) have served you best in reborn?

What is your favorite original game?

1.     Shelly, of course. I like most of her: her personality, her design, her backstory, and her character arc in the story.
 2.    Seaking, Azumarill, Nidoking, Volcarona, Bisharp, and others.
 3.     It would be Pokemon Emerald, I guess, if we're thinking Pokemon mainline. I don't know how many times I've actually played that game again and again.